Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

LA Neighbor's Club

LA Neighbor's Club

a part of “LA Neighbor's Club”, a fictional universe by faceclaim.

Life is a dream living with your friends in Los Angeles, but some dreams turn into nightmares.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “LA Neighbor's Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

LA Neighbor's Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby faceclaim on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:20 pm

Hello everyone! This is the OOC for LA Neighbor's Club.

As you can see, there are only three spots left. This roleplay is mostly by invite, but I still wanted to open to writers I haven't worked with before. That being said, if there's enough interest for more spots, especially if more writers want to take on a second character, I will open up more spots. Also, reservations won't count without the reservation code, so PLEASE check that out. Other than that, the rest of the information is on the intro page. Any questions, comments, concerns can be posted here!

EDIT:
Here are the roles that have already been taken:

ROLE 1 - Mason, the missing boy.
ROLE 2 - Remy, the secret boyfriend.
ROLE 3 - Summer, the little sister.
ROLE 4 - Jane, the cousin.
ROLE 5 - FC Karol, the friend.
ROLE 6 - Noah, the fellow nerd.
ROLE 7 - Cooper, the baseball teammate.
Last edited by faceclaim on Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

faceclaim
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: LA Neighbor's Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:33 am

Hello! I'd love to reserve one or two characters, if I may. I actually have two ideas that I'm torn between, so if one is preferable to the other, just let me know!

Idea A: Just one female character, Abigail "Abby" Bass, with the face claim of Kim Soo Hyun(hex code: #d3a3a3). She would be the adopted sister of Mason, who was the daughter of a pair of close friends of the Bass family before her parents passed away in a car accident when she was six. They were extremely close, and had few secrets, save for one: Abby had feelings for Mason's love interest.

Idea B: twin siblings, Abby and August Park, with the face claims of Kim Soo Hyun (hex code: #d3a3a3) and Lee Chan (hex code: #a5a7ff), respectively. Their relationship to Mason would be as childhood best friends, who grew up with him due to their parents being best friends' with Mason's. However, their relationship would be marred by their respective unrequited crushes, Abby's on Mason, and August's on Mason's love interest.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:47 am

Hey! Could I reserve a female character called Rosaline “Rosa” Gallagher? I’m thinking Halsey for her face claim (when she had blonde hair) and a hex code of #669999. As for how she knew Mason, I’m thinking they dated for a while. But Rosa broke up with him and they weren’t talking for a while. They eventually made their peace, and Mason was the only person that knew what her life was really like.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby faceclaim on Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:12 pm

Hey everyone! So, I updated the first OOC post to include the relationships that have already been established with Mason.

@RubyTuesday and @iCat, I sent you both PMs!

faceclaim
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:21 am

Hello! I thought I'd pop in and introduce myself! I play Remy Solomon, Mason's secret love interest/boyfriend (FC Dylan Jordan) and all around best boy. He's the same age as Mason's younger sister and good friends with both Bass siblings. Summer and Remy's mothers were actually pregnant at the same time and made friends during various prenatal classes. Naturally, they forced their kids to be friends too once they were born.

I also play Cooper Temple (FC Laurence Coke), a baseball friend of Mason's and all around hot boy. He lost his mother and brother in a car accident which also saw him sustain his own injuries. He's had to overcome those in physio and through art. He's a 'bro' but a sweet bro.

Can't wait to see what other characters join our gang!

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Galatea on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:33 pm

Hi there! I'll be RPing as my character Lottie. Her and Mason have been buds since birth and they considered each other "cousins" (their families were/are very close). She's a hardass, but can be lovable if given the chance. :)

Looking forward to writing with everyone!

Galatea
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:44 pm

hi! saw you had open slots and I was wondering if maybe I could reserve one. I'm looking to play Magdalena "Lene" Marszałek, face claim Sasha Kichigina, hex code #8B3A3A. I'm thinking that she could be Mason's neighbour, from an immigrant family so she was the new girl in town for a while. her family's pretty hard on her, so she likes to escape behind the school to destress and smoke, and maybe that's how she got to know Mason, and by extension his friends.

wild women don't get the blues but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lately i've been crying like a small child xxxxxx

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!