Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hazardous

Hazardous

a part of “Hazardous”, a fictional universe by unicorns.are.real.

After a prison escape attempt, the world's worst Super Villains are chained together and stuck in the middle of nowhere with no resources. To survive their escape, they're going to have to work together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hazardous”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hazardous

Tips: 1.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:47 am

Welcome to my RP, join and have fun!

Character Skeleton

Spoiler: show
Code: Select all
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][color=transparent]XXXXXXX[/color][img]https://dummyimage.com/400x400/000/fff.png[/img][/left]

[center][img]https://dummyimage.com/350x80/000/ffffff&text=Villain+Alias[/img]

[font=cambria][size=122][b]BIRTH NAME[/b]
POWER[/size]
[img]https://dummyimage.com/200x3/000/000.png[/img]
AGE || SEXUALITY || COUNTRY OF BIRTH || #HEXCODE[/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://dummyimage.com/300x300/000/fff.png[/img][color=transparent]XXXX[/color][/right][right][font=cambria][size=140][color=#000000][b]P O W E R[/b][/color][color=transparent]X[/color][color=#000000][b]P O W E R[/b][/color][/size][/font][/right]

[right][font=cambria][i]“Quote”[/i][/font][/right]

[center][font=cambria]Description of powers, try to include some flaws and weaknesses.[/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://dummyimage.com/150x450/000/fff.png[/img][color=transparent]XXXX[/color][/right][left][color=transparent]XXXX[/color][img]https://dummyimage.com/150x450/000/fff.png[/img][/left]
[center][font=cambria][size=140][color=#000000][b]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/b][/color][/size]

[i]“Quote.”[/i]

Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality. Describe personality[/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][color=transparent]X
X
X
X
X[/color]
[img]https://dummyimage.com/400x450/000/fff.png[/img][/left][font=cambria][size=140][color=#000000][b]B A C K S T O R Y[/b][/color][/size]

[i]“Quote.”[/i]

Describe character's life, their fall into villainy and how their capture.[/font][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
Last edited by unicorns.are.real on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Hazardous

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:49 am

Hello,

I haven't been on this site in over a year or two, but I would love to participate in this roleplay (it may take me a minute to warm up).

Can I please reserve "The Fallen Hero?"

The FC I will be using is Yara Shahidi.

Her power would be Power Mimicry (haha, let me see how I can make this work). The super-villain alias would be "Mimic."
Last edited by BraceBlaze on Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:09 am

Hello! I'm so excited to see this! The concept is amazing

Can I please reserve "The Crazy One"?

I'll be using Lorde and my FC

Her power I think I'll make her power Precognition and her alias would be Psyche

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:18 pm

This looks beautifully written, and I cannot resist! Can I please reserve, the vengeful villain with the face claim of diego barrueco and the ability of manipulating his own psionic engery or simply psionic manipulation. Thanks!

EDIT: His alias will be Malice and his hex will be #627E61 #523131

Last edited by solarflare on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:58 pm

Oh, I just want to sleep and woke up to you all awesome people!

You are all reserved! I can't want to see what characters you come up with :) There is a character skelly up the top, you don't have to use it thought if you don't want.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:49 pm

Hey Uni, long time no see my love. I'd love to snag that Wealthy Criminal! For a FC I'm gonna go with Keith Powers.

As for his abilities, I'm thinking cell manipulation. I'll explain the restrictions of his powers in his FC. Trust me, there will be many things he can do and many things that if he tries, he'll probably end up killing himself lmao. Alias... I'm not sure yet. Do you mind if I sit on it for a little bit? For now, I have the idea of the Good Doctor or something goofy like that lol. Lemme know what you think!

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:00 pm

I think I'd like to add persuasion to my precognition. Make her a little bit offensive at least lol

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Hey guys, that site downage was annoying. That's fine Immayahoka, you can add it.

Just checking in that you guys are all still here, all your WIPs are looking great and I'm about to update the front page :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:18 am

Hello ~
Figured I ought to post on the ooc board, as I've been speaking with unicorns.are.real over pm.
Thank you again for the opportunity m'dear, and I look forward to roleplaying with y'all!

Face-claim: Jacob Tremblay
Name: Taron Credence Ilyin
Alias: "The Child", Spark
Powers: Electricity Manipulation - Electrokinesis
Hex-code: # 3 8 8 E 8 E

***still a wip on his profile, but I am open to discussing relations through pms

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:17 am

Hello, thanks for joining us! I'll put little Taron up on the front page in a little bit, Also to all of you I haven't RPed with before feel free to call me uni or unicorns :)

Now, I'm wanting to start this thing Sunday night, and as you can all there are no completed characters yet, so hopefully you can all get a wriggle on and get them done :) I'll be sending out PMs out to all of you as well.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:14 pm

Chas is finished! Let me know what you think of him when you get the chance <3

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:07 am

Chas looks awesome! Love him. Wanting to start this soon still, just waiting for some finished characters still...

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:22 pm

Hey, so due to some difficulties with peeps dropping out, its taken me a while to get this thing started, so no hard feelings if anyone has changed their mind in that time. But finally got a first post up, the lovely Notsoinnocent has taken on the fallen hero role with Flame. Basically they are chained up Misery-Taron-Chas-Flame, and if @Immayahoka finishes up Helena and still wants to join, she can just go on the end.

Any questions ask away!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:41 am

Heads up ---
I'm out of town for work again, but I'll be back this weekend and plan to have a post up by then.
Thank you, and I look forward to role-playing with y'all!

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!