Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Academy for Gifted Youth

a part of “The Academy for Gifted Youth”, a fictional universe by Novella.

Welcome to Aisling, an enchanted realm where each individual is born with a unique and magical Gift. For around a century, this realm has been slowly crumbling due to a curse set on the land.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Academy for Gifted Youth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novella on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Academy for Gifted Youth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Novella
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean Lifegiver

Re: The Academy for Gifted Youth

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:21 am

Hi,

I would like to sign up for the rp and can try to get her done and submitted today.

I have never heard of this book series, read, watched or done anything with it but if you will have me

My FC would be Olivia Holt

Age -17 | Gender - F | House - Terra | Gift - Earth
I don't know what other gifts there are.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novella on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:31 am

Hey! Sorry for the delay, I was on an airplane... Anyways! Yep, you're reserved! And don't worry about not having read the series.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Novella
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:40 am

I may have no internet I just found out because of moving. And I don't know when we will get it. I will try to get the character done today but just so you know.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novella on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:33 pm

That's ok! Don't worry about it, haha. Also! I forgot to mention that there isn't a lot of modern tech in Aisling. I'll put it in the page. Sorry...

Novella
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:18 pm

Hi there! Wow its been a while. I'd like to reserve a spot if thats ok!

I've not read the books or TV series either but I might check it out!

My FC would be Joana Groeblinghoff and her gift is Air.

Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!