Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gossip Girl: Spence High

Gossip Girl: Spence High

a part of “Gossip Girl: Spence High”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

Someone is mimicking Gossip Girl at another local Upper East Side high school just a few miles down the road. Will you be able to handle the drama or survive it? At Spence High, it seems like no one is safe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gossip Girl: Spence High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gossip Girl: Spence High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:13 pm

I am happy to announce that this will be starting tonight, you guys. Probably much later because I have errands to run today. I am so excited about this and I thank you all for creating such awesome characters!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:47 pm

I already discussed it with Sunshine because I had been debating about it for awhile, and I brought in The Bad Boy. If I don't get to you all tonight about character relations, I definitely will by Wednesday as I have to work tomorrow night until midnight, and it's hard to do it during the day.

Name: Ricardo Slim-Helú
Grade: Senior
Dialogue Color: #C35817
Face Claim: Daren Kagasoff

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:19 pm

First post is up, everyone!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Just to let everyone know, if you message me and it takes me a while to respond during the week, I just started a Co-Op that basically has me occupied from 5am-5pm, so I'll try to get to messages/posts when I get home (if I don't immediately pass out) on week days.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy Jelly Love on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:45 pm

If anyone wants to collab on a post feel free to shoot me a PM!

Candy Jelly Love
Member for 8 years
Visual Appeal Person of Interest Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:17 pm

Going along with Girl2Fine2. I'm also bringing in another girl to stir that pot even more! I'm working on her now and she should be done tomorrow with my post hopefully being done tonight.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy Jelly Love on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:16 pm

I've seen there's some confusion with my character's name, her name is actually Eunho not Eucho! Just letting people know in case they have problems tagging her in any future posts

Candy Jelly Love
Member for 8 years
Visual Appeal Person of Interest Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:59 pm

Okay, here's the official reservation of my girl. Sorry, I'm indecisive lol

Name: Magnolia Cartier
Classification: Senior
Hometown: Manhattan, New York
Role: The Princess
Dialogue Color: #D8BFD8
Face Claim: Chloe Bridges

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:50 pm

@CandyJellyLove, I am SO sorry if I contributed to butchering her name. I realized at some point I was doing it and felt bad D: hope I fixed it wherever I messed up at and if not, I'll fix it when I'm not at work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:05 pm

Got my internet back. I will be joining in and posting hopefully tonight with moving its a mess, my grandmother needs a lot of attention and I forgot to type with my keys lol.
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Hey! Just wanted to let you guys know Girl2Fine2 and I are doing a collab for Sienna and Cam for our first posts, so if it takes us a bit longer to post that is why.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:47 am

@Candy, so sorry! Just checked back and realised I'd just combined the two and been spelling in Euncho. Definitely changing that now, sorry!

Also so excited to start this thing, will be posting Bash's relations soon, and posting for both my boys hopefully tonight :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Working on a post for Ricky now while still working on the collab with Super. Somebody's gotta bring the already drunk people to the party, sorry not sorry Denny!! lol

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:44 pm

That Yacht is totally getting trashed

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:40 pm

OMFG! Pardon my silence, everyone been helping a friend move into their dorm and such.

@Candy Jelly Love; I believe that's somewhat my fault for that because of the way I put it in the relationships sheet. I do apologize for that.

@Girl2Fine2 & BleedingLover; I will be adding your new characters to the front page tonight. :)

Lord, poor Denzel. His stepfather and he are going to fuss and fight now. lol I also cannot wait to read the collab. Expect a post from me tomorrow.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:51 am

I'll be posting later today. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:32 am

Sounds good. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:49 pm

The long ass post was posted. Now I can actually eat and sleep.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fandom_Fanatic on Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:10 am

Sorry I haven't finished Tristan yet, I just started a new job which has thrown my whole sleep schedule out of wack and these last couple of days I've just been getting home and crashing. I work from 12 to 9 today but am off on Sunday, so the plan is to finish my character sheet tonight after work and then spend Sunday working out relations with people and hopefully making my first post. Sorry again for the delay!

Fandom_Fanatic
Member for 6 years
Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:51 pm

Okay, so since my life has decided to finally calm down, Mags should be done within the next few days and Iris' post will be up at the latest tonight.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!