Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Jaguars and Thieves - Part 1

a part of “Jaguars and Thieves - Part 1”, a fictional universe by BlueWind_22.

The Kingdom of Mercia, run by felines it is a prospering Kingdom. Except when a coup is orchestrated by a Jaguar and... The King dies.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Jaguars and Thieves - Part 1”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Jaguars and Thieves - Part 1"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Jaguars and Thieves - Part 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abraxas_Axis on Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:54 pm

Hey, I've got a question. Can I play as a wolf character who isn't a bad guy? I think that would be more interesting to play than some knight in shining armor (or something similar).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abraxas_Axis
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Author Arc Warden Tipworthy Group Theory Storyteller Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Inspiration Property Buyer Salesman Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:45 pm

Wow, I wasn't expecting anyone, other than myself and Krypt to join... But don't be put off by it. You did read the rules? We are hoping to go the distance.

And about the good wolf thing, we do have a good wolf role - I just forgot to put it in the roles section. Although I do have to tell you it isn't gonna be seen/played until the end, and we are still debating about some "Top Secret" info about that certain role.

(And I also, since I am still Working on the front page for this RP I have forgotten to mention this is mainly a PG-13 but we may have, on occasion, mature themes.)

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abraxas_Axis on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:39 am

What? That's stupid. Why bother making a character if they're barely gonna be seen at all? What's the point?

Also I don't really like the RPs where you ONLY can play those certain characters laid out, and where you can't just make your own. If that's the case for this one, I'm not gonna play, because what's the point of playing a PC who barely even gets any screentime?

Abraxas_Axis
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Author Arc Warden Tipworthy Group Theory Storyteller Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Inspiration Property Buyer Salesman Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:36 pm

Because they are going to be an important character in Part 2 of this RP series. And maybe part 3 if we get that far.

Also I did say that I didn't expect anyone other than myself and William Krypt to join.

If you want to create your own character just throw me a few pitches and we'll see what works...

A few of the Noble families could probably be more involved or we could add another Tradesmen...? Or another foreign wolf besides the two wolf roles...

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abraxas_Axis on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Ok at least you are listening. A foreigner wolf sounds good, I was thinking of someone good at sneaking. Not exactly a ninja, per se, but probably a valuable asset for the good guys. I also thought it would be interesting to play a character in a world where most would be prejudiced against that character. I'm curious about how the good guys will react to her.

Sound good to you?

Abraxas_Axis
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:14 am

Yeah, throw her hat in the ring and we'll see how it goes.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!