Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need

The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need

a part of “The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need”, a fictional universe by Oborosen.

The land of Amesha has been changing for many years and the arrival of new faith has changed it for the better. Save for the house of Raven Home, wherein a strong tradition still holds true after all these generations.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:54 pm

@Skullsandslippers
Yeah the error message parade can be a bit of a hassle at some times.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:43 am

Just checking in with everyone before the weekend gets into full swing. I'm going to be here at the office for a good while longer before the workday is out and I may just post a response for both Selakir and Alexander.

I was just waiting for the time being.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:06 am

Apologies for being away, as work has been taking up more and more of my time with several new additions in the last few days.

I'm going to get to posting in a little bit, let me just finish my last call of paper work and this can continue.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:41 am

Sorry Guys/Gals, I was on a break from RPG for a while but I'm back now and will try to post within the next few days.
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:04 am

Alright everyone, I'm currently on call and watching for a new observation that just came in two days ago. This is probably going to be done with soon so I will be posting in perhaps a day. It's been a long week for me and I'm almost done pushing though it as it is, so I'll be back.

Really hope it ends sometime soon, because I've slept in my office three times this week and I really don't want to go for a fourth.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:45 pm

Okay...in the last week the site has been down or down for maintenance or I have lost power due to storms. I will get my replies up as soon as I can!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:02 pm

Well I'm back home for good this time. Not going to be called back out for a while and it's a good bet that I've got some well warranted vacation time wracked up.

@SkullsandSlippers
Yes I have been getting that same message some times as well. I log on at work or check my phone and the site is down for one reason or the other. From what I hear, it's them trying to fix a few of the issues that once again became prevalent when they brought back the chat UI.

I'll wait for Monday night so you can get around to posting. I've got family plans anyway and I'd rather just let everyone have some time for themselves this week. The recent updates to the site have caused enough issues as it is.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:10 am

So Friday my area was hit with three tornadoes. While one touched down not far from me my house is fine. Power was out until about 3 am this morning but is fragile due to the work around. Damage to a major transformer station was extensive. I will try and get something done tonight but it will depend if they roll brownouts or if net stays on.

Fingers crossed and thank you for your patience.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:19 pm

I will post next. Sorry.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:51 am

I'll be posting tonight in hopes to catch up with a few things. I was unable to actually log in for almost two days and it's been slowly irking me, more and more.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:15 pm

Apologies for being away for the last few days everyone. Some rather unfortunately timed events have transpired at work over the last few days and have caused more than a few issues. One being myself and a nurse ending up on the receiving end of a new patient.

Not to worry anyone, we are both fine and just plus a few new stitches for our troubles.

We are getting things in order and I have been given a few days away at home. So I'll try and get into posting before Saturday.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:45 am

Letting everyone know that I am still here, though there has been some rather unfortunate occurrences at work and several positions are unfilled.

I am currently occupied with getting people hired back into the fold and making sure my patients are being taken care of for the time being. Though I will be back in just a few short days, most likely Monday at the earliest, simply because I am going to have to work through this and the next weekend to make things work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:47 am

Alright everyone I'm back. I've been able to check in from time to time, though posting has been out of the question as of now. I've finally gotten some new staff and their training has been finished as of Friday. So I'm going to be home for the next two days to get some things in order.

Feed my plants, water my dog...I think I need some sleep.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:25 am

I will get a reply up this weekend. Just curious about moving things with Alexander? I don't want to go too far ahead without his stuff but don't want to rush you either Oborosen.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:42 am

No need to worry about anything. I'm more than willing to move along at whatever pace you feel comfortable with and hopefully the site can remain stable enough for us to do so.

I've been getting repeated error messages for the last three days, or so. So maybe we can move forward at a more constant speed when it straightens out.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:27 pm

Sounds good. I wasn't sure as nothing had been done for Alexander in a bit (since my last post with him) so not too sure where to take him now.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:13 am

Crap... I thought I had already posted.... Turns out I didn't and was waiting on nothing. Sorry...

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:02 am

Everyone, I must apologies for being away with no indication of what was going on. Work had gotten much worse with the severe weather that came rolling through and my facility was overtaken by a number of last minute additions from around the area. Especially those that couldn't just stay out in the cold. So we had to scramble to get them all situated and dealing with such a packed house is no easy feat in any case for us.

I'm just here to say that I am actually back and that I'm checking up to make sure everyone is still with me. Trying to get in touch with a few other players as well, seeing as more than a few have fallen off the map as of late.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:58 am

Everything has finally tuned down now here at work. I was stuck sleeping in my office for about three days. But everything is fine now.

I'm going to revise a few sections of the RP and get some things straightened out, that I originally had intended to do like three months ago.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:59 pm

Is everyone still here?

I'm working on retuning the Rp as I post and I just wanted to know who was still present.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!