Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:31 am

How could I have forgotten the torturous waiting lol.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:01 am

I hope you realize a simple bonk on the head won't knock a trained fighter like Thomas out for more that a few seconds.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:01 am

I hope you realize a simple bonk on the head won't knock a trained fighter like Thomas out for more that a few seconds.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Well, I need him to be out for more than a few seconds, though. This part is supposed to be that Jason and Rayn come to the rescue, and if Thomas gets up, he might cause complications.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:15 am

He can be out for a few seconds just know he holds grudges pretty hard though.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:51 pm

I just need him to be out until Jason and Rayn get there and force Osden and Hym to retreat. Once Osden and Hym are gone, Thomas can get up. Oh, believe me, I know how angry Thomas will be over what they did to Odie, and Jason and Rayn along with him. This event is setting the stage for Part Three, when the Harbingers become the main bad guys.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:14 am

So, Holo, Protoman, you guys going to post anytime soon?

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Merry Christmas to the New Beginning family. I hope all of you have a wonderful day...if any of you are still out there.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Holiday craziness followed by settling into a new job over the last couple of months. That's pretty much been the story of my life. I think I was waiting for Holo but I could post some kind of something if it means the game doesn't die.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:40 pm

Yeah, Robin and Holo are gone and don't seem like they're coming back, so there's no reason to wait on them. You can go ahead and post and we'll continue the story.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:49 pm

Ugh children take up so much time and my tech is always breaking. But I'm back again XD.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Welcome back. We haven't had any posting since April, but I'm still willing to continue the RP if you are.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:51 pm

I'll wait lol. Not like i don't have time lol. My kid is crazy as ever.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:23 pm

I did just post btw feel me if i improved lol.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:38 pm

The only improvement I recommend is to break that big block of text up into multiple paragraphs of 4-8 sentences. It makes it easier to read. Also, proofread for any spelling or grammar mistakes just in case there are any. Content wise, it was just fine.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:42 pm

Dammit lol my darn auto correct just throws in wrong words willy nilly.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:55 pm

I can relate lol. I have a tablet that auto corrects even when the words are legitimate words in English. I have to double check everything before I send them, even if it's just filled with common words. My friend actually thought I was tired one night when we were talking on Facebook just because of the weird auto corrects.

On a side note, I look forward to seeing what your plots with Jessica and Thomas will bring to the table within the RP. Odie and Rayn (not Ryan) haven't been around in forever, so I was thinking of me taking Rayn and you taking Odie until they (hopefully) return. This will put me playing Jason, Shien, and Rayn while you play Jessica, Thomas, and Odie. It will be a bit of a job to play three characters each but it will at least keep things going.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:58 pm

Yeah. I'd rather wait lol. Heck i came back didn't i? Have faithin our friends.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:31 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Why don't you have Jessica join the party and we'll move the story forward while we wait on Robin and Protoman to return?

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!