Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Vanishing

The Vanishing

a part of “The Vanishing”, a fictional universe by Brooklynn Blues.

When a friend disappears during a getaway weekend, a year later the group of friends return on the anniversary of her disappearance. Only to find strange things beginning to happen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vanishing”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Vanishing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brooklynn Blues on Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Vanishing"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brooklynn Blues
Member for 6 years
Promethean Visual Appeal Author Lifegiver

Re: The Vanishing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:33 pm

@BrooklynBlues
      omfg!! yes!!
      mind if I reserve the Christian Navarre face claim?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brooklynn Blues on Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:38 pm

Nice to see you here Valentine! Of course, he's reserved for ya!

Brooklynn Blues
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:04 am

@BrooklynBlues
      I saw christian navarre and could not resist. love him!! lol
      as well as all of the other face claims. c:

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:57 pm

Hey there, cool concept and love the diversity going on. If you are still looking for people I wouldnt mind reserving Michael B. Jordan. Been a while since I've RP'd and trying to get back into it haha.

:D

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brooklynn Blues on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:09 am

@Bartholomew: Not a problem. Thanks for your interest. Your reservation has been made!

Brooklynn Blues
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintOfTheDamned on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:29 pm

Hey there, was wondering if the character that is related to Amanda is still available?
"I became such a strange shape from trying to fit in"
-Fall Out Boy

SaintOfTheDamned
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:51 pm

Awesome! I'll get my character in ASAP. Most likely by tommorow night.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brooklynn Blues on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:03 am

@SaintoftheDamned: She is! I'll get her reserved for you! Thanks for your interest!

Brooklynn Blues
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderlust96 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:54 pm

I'd like to reserve Zendaya please! This looks so cool!

Wanderlust96
Member for 6 years
Promethean

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!