Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Warrior Cats: Reborn (A FanFic Roleplay)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Warrior Cats: Reborn (A FanFic Roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deidaran on Tue May 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Coming back, "Silvertail, she's talking to the thunderclan leader at the moment". Briarpaw came, and sat down next to his mentor, his eyes glowing with curiosity, "Why do you wish to be part of OUR clan? What makes you think your worthy?" he questioned Lone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deidaran
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase_chan on Wed May 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Can I join?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nanase_chan
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase_chan on Wed May 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Name: Dapplebark
Appearance:Dark ginger tabby. Her eyes are green flecked with brown, and she has a small notch in one ear.
Personality: Upbeat and energetic.
Dapplebark raced across the camp. "Silvertail! Who is this? Why's he in our clan?" She leapt at him, yowling.

Nanase_chan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Wed May 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Letting out a ear splitting yowl, Silvertail tried to settle her clan-mate, "Dapplebark! this one wants to join our clan! Leave him be!" "For now at least..", she mumbled.
Edward: Bella shall be mine! And if you stand in my way your blood will fall
Jacob: =_= what ya gonna do? Sparkle me to death?..
Edward: ._. ..maybe
Jacob: x-x

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase_chan on Thu May 26, 2011 2:54 pm

"Sorry, Silvertail," mewed Dapplebark, and backed off quietly. "What's your name, rogue?"

Nanase_chan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverbelle221 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:50 pm

(( Rawr! =3= it was just starting to get good.))

Silverbelle221
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirima on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:27 am

(Join?)

Mirima
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrazyMADdog5 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:38 pm

(Is this still going? I would love to join. If it's not open got a new one?)
One who fights a war with out the thought of losing is a Great man indeed. -UGDProd.

CrazyMADdog5
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foxtail The Rouge on Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:59 pm

hi
im hee

Foxtail The Rouge
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foxtail The Rouge on Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:05 pm

hey, can I join too? I'm a rouge named Foxtail. my muzzle, front right paw, and the tip of my tail are all white, the rest is orange-ginger color

Foxtail The Rouge
Member for 6 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!