Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

a devil's life (open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

a devil's life (open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auj-blakely on Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:47 pm

(females and males welcome)

I can't remember how long I've been in this city but living in this neighborhood well it was pretty crummy and run down but the apartments were decent enough once you were inside and out of sight of whatever and whoever were lurking the corners for a sucker to take advantage of sure there was crime in the streets and a lot of them were pretty dangerous but no one had any nerve to try any kind of criminal activity once they entered the front door's of the apartment complex maybe it was just the vibe of the place it was eerie and kind of dark but I mean hey it's a place to live right ? there isn't many people living in the building itself but the oddest thing is that there's only me living (my character) on the 6th floor it's pretty quiet on this floor but some neighbors stop me on the way to get my mail to let me know if you listen closely sometimes you can hear some noise from my apartment sometimes it's music playing, a T.V. on in the background, or even water running I guess this shouldn't be to strange as stated before not many people live here all in all there's probably a good 78% of the building left unoccupied but it's still creepy to know there's people listening in on what I'm up too...maybe it's just to check in without actually being a bother but I think the unoccupied thing might be because of the rumors that buzz around here gotta admit it's pretty amusing at night to walk out on the fire escape and see some poor sap look terrified as hell walking by here as if something's gonna get them I spend most of my night's out there since I don't sleep till way into the night but recently even I've been getting the creeps walking down the hall and seeing all the empty rooms it just doesn't feel right sometimes my brain plays tricks on me and sometimes I believe theres actually a shadow passing under the doorframe but i mean it's whatever I've been here awhile I shouldn't be letting this get to me especially with how long I've been living here I'm smart enough to know all this is just superstition just another rumor to keep the place's only interest factor at large but even in my own apartment I don't feel alone it's mostly when I'm asleep or trying to This presence suddenly becomes apparent it feels so overwhelming and almost like it's just waiting that sounds crazy... but when I'm halfway between sleep and awake I can feel this weight at the end of the bed and it feels so heavy as if the bed will break and so will the floorboards and just before i hear the creaking continue i drift off completely

(In this rp in the beginning my character will be getting possessed by a devil and instead of the creature controlling my character my character will overcome it and be able to use the devilā€™s ability and change into the beast itself at her own will and use it however she decides the relationship to your character is something we can discuss and you can plan your own background Iā€™ll be excited to hear from you :) I'll include a short description of the devil that posses my character)
Devilā€™s sheet
Height:around 58 feet tall
Physical description:broad and muscular, the creatureā€™s eyes a dark fiery orange that would glow in a dark room, horns on each side of its head black and seeming as if they are on fire themselves, it has a mouth like a shark two rows of sharp teeth and a snake like tongue to follow, the body has patches of fur thatā€™s black and red in certain areas there are rigid scars showing the fights it has previously been in and assumably won in the majority of the body is almost like itā€™s slick but it shines almost like a rubber material patches of red and black on the skin here as well at the ends of the beastā€™s hands are thick, long, white claws some splitted from how much theyā€™ve been used a permanent dusky grey color to them from how often and deep they have been dug into the earth, its legs long and the strength they hold unfathomable , a similar situation in the hind legs, thick and and sturdy showing that this beast would have no issue chasing you down or leaping to a higher up location then where it is now, a tail what you would imagine a T-rex to have hanging from the lower back from the spine
Ability:fire breathing, indestructible (doesnā€™t mean invincible), Inhumane strength, telekinesis, inhumane speed
Weakness:exhaustion, feeds off its hostā€™s compatible ability, hostā€™s emotions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Auj-blakely
Member for 8 years

Re: a devil's life (open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riime Tremhal on Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:51 pm

OCC: Hello there! Is this post still open? I know that nobody has posted here since it's creation a month ago, but I would be interested in doing this. Partially because this is a dead site, and nothing else is around that interests me.
The key to writing is simply to write. You think about your words when you do your second draft.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Riime Tremhal
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!