Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Descendant Academy

Descendant Shenanigans

a part of “Descendant Academy”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

An elite academy for the proteges of the universe's most powerful heroes... And villains. PM if interested - Always open to adding awesome characters :D

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Descendant Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Descendant Shenanigans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:02 am

SAME god when your ship is sailing but Hydra attacks and the boy you like traps you in his stupid mirror dimension lol

wild women don't get the blues but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lately i've been crying like a small child xxxxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:39 am

This is the end of control

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:46 pm

xD all the ships

Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby xNocturnax on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:40 am

When you got no ship but your char still gets taken because shit happens.

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:27 am

When you're still working on your characters and just enjoying the show

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:06 am

I have no meme to offer but just letting you all know a post is slowly happening.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:21 pm

Alrighty... So, who's up? I know Julie is working on something. But, who is stuck in limbo currently?

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Hey everyone!

How is everyone doing? I hope all is well :D

A couple things...

1. I was contemplating making a discord for this RP. We could talk non-sense, plotting, etc. But that would be up to you all. I know Julie is on Discord because we talk all the time :p But, I didn't know if that would be something anyone else is interested in.

2. I plan on working on a post and getting it up sometime this weekend. Wren is going to be MIA from a couple posts for obvious reasons. I also don't have any pressing plot points for a bit, so this is a good opportunity to work on some inter-personal relationships or whatever else. Plot points are to come, but we also have to let what just happened stew for a little bit.

That being said, if anyone has any ideas, feel free to pitch them to me. If you want them to remain particularly secretive then shoot them over in a PM :) I'm going to try to find a way to get some of our dearies out of the medical wing just so we're not up everyone's butts. But yeah lol.

Aside from that, enjoy the wee bit of down/chill time before more shit happens to the poor souls >:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu May 17, 2018 4:45 pm

Hey everyone!

I know juliebarnes is currently working on a post, and when that's up I'll be posting. I'm most likely going to put in a little minny time jump in there just to get people out of the medical wing if they want and start the ball rolling with the escape for the kidnapped descendants.

I know there are some people who also might be stuck due to MIA people, so I'm going to be sending out PMs to some of you in regards to that. And if need be, I'll do another sweep of the characters.

As always people are more than welcome to continue joining and/or make new characters.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Galatea on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:07 am

Hi there! I'm Galatea -- or you can call me Tea or whichever other nicknames there are! I'll be joining this fantastic roleplay with my character Anastasia Petrovna. Though she's going to be a new member of the academy and nobody will know her, I'd be more than happy to discuss relations (namely how they'll interact/like each other/not like each other when they first meet when it gets to that point). I'll be hopefully shooting everyone a PM either today or tomorrow -- but if you'd like to talk before I get to that feel free to send me a PM or contact me through my discord. I'll be at work & school for the next two days so contact via Discord would probably be best since I'm always online! :D

Looking forward to writing with everyone!

Galatea
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Hey everyone!

I am currently opening the doors currently to allow in a couple more characters to fill the holes that others have left. If you would like to take on another character don't hesitate to reach out to me! Or feel free to invite others to contact me if they are interested!

I've also made a discord group for Descendants so we can chat, plot, scheme and whatever else. Here is the link. This will also help us keep track of who is around and who isn't, etc.

Lastly, Julie and I have started diving into making a pinterest board for this RP because... Well it's fun and totally gets me pumped :) If you would like a link to it or would like to be added, please either PM me here or reach out on Discord!

Thanks!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:05 am

Hi guys,
Just letting you know I've got a study load that I'm not on top of at the present time and I've got a job now, so while it is happy days in terms of money going in my bank, it does mean roleplaying slightly shifts down the ladder at this time.

You are free to roleplay around Lilith as I don't want to hinder the flow of the story.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:41 am

Thanks for letting us know Nocturna :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:11 am

A response is in the works on my end :)

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:47 pm

@ Everyone :
Hey Guys!! I posted for my two gals in the Hydra base. Got some stuff continuing to roll with them. I know julie has stuff going on in RL. And since my characters are the ones hers are interacting with, I'm in no rush. So, I figured everyone can continue to write their interactions, and/or the prison break.

Once they're out of the hydra base we're going to time jump until they arrive at the academy :) Thanks for being patient while we all have life going on!!

If there are typos in my post, I apologize and will get to them soon.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:14 am

Sorry if I'm causing delay! If you're itching to post, don't wait up, I can catch up. I just got a crappy net that's making life a little harder than I'd like and I've got more hours at work cause holiday season.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:09 am

I apologize, I just saw this. And no worries Nocturnal. I’m patient :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:52 pm

it's like 4:50AM right now but i couldn't sleep so, happy new year friends! here's my post, finally, it took me a million years to finish my exams and then type this up, thank you so much for your patience. hope everyone's having a good start to 2019!

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:08 pm

I'm starting to get withdrawals xD xD xD

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby barnes on Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:20 am

me too god i missed this so much. sorry i've been gone forever, i'm going to try and keep what i can alive. hope you're all still around

barnes
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!