Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Greetings!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Greetings!

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby shiromune on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:58 am

Greetings roleplayers I'm somebody from Australia who has an interest in developing my alternate universe!

IRL I'm a college student and a causal worker, and in my free time, I drink with friends, listen to music, play visual novels or role player games, study languages or language trivia, watch anime, read manga, illustrate and develop conlangs I also develop alternate universes and that's what I'm here for!

My first alternate universe literature was written sometime in 2012, and it was set in a divided Ancient Greece with mythical elements and aspects. My English teacher, who was lecturing about the fantasy topic of English, inspired me to write this, and I'd often write a section of a story, like a light novel, for about 10 weeks. By the time I finished the story, the topic ended, and eventually I lost the actual stories. But it was a nice experience.

My current project is called Segelder (derived from the Saqoic word for "world"), which started some time in 2015 as a character concept doodle to kill time in a break.

At first it was really what you guys would call role playing, because me and several other people on Facebook created our own countries within a the North Pacific Ocean of Earth, and we called the project the "Organisation of the North Pacific Ocean Association Treaty" (ONPIAT). Unfortunately things didn't work out, with disagreement and quarrels between the rolepayers, came to an end around 2017.

In 2018, I decided to create a world similar to Earth, years in the future, called Segelder, which could be un-interfered by other people, unlike before. The world was technically a political turmoil under recent colonisation from Earth, kind of like Avatar, but those inhabitants are also humans. I hope to communicate my ideas and thoughts through the use of literature, and as time will pass by, I will elaborate on each and every aspect of Segelder.

I do look forward into making more posts about my alternate universe Segelder, as well as reading the amazing works of others in this site. I wish everybody reading this post a good morning, day, afternoon, evening or night!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

shiromune
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!