Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Loving Thy Enemy

Loving Thy Enemy NPC

a part of “Loving Thy Enemy”, a fictional universe by HalliwellSlytherin.

A 1x1 between HalliwellSlythin & Serotoninlove

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Loving Thy Enemy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Loving Thy Enemy NPC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:18 pm

This is where you can put, small character sheets for NPC characters for reference purpose only.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Re: Loving Thy Enemy NPC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:21 pm

Gringoire "Greg" Thabian Dupre Tinsley

"I was born the only son of Lord Tinsley and his first wife Melanie I never knew my mother she didn't survive childbirth. I was however very close with my father's second wife, who raised me as her own when I was a boy I didn't even understand the concept of 'stepmother' she was the only mother I ever knew so to me she was my 'mother'. When she died I mourned her as such, and from then on my father's wives were my 'stepmothers'.

Childhood was hardly anything to brag about, I was never really a child in my father's eyes. I was an heir, and therefore I never really was allowed to have a true childhood like many others. From a young age I was taught by private tutors, never being more than a mile from the estate at all times. I learned to fight and when I was old enough I began a soldier's life. I was taught by my uncle a knight ready to fight bold campaigns for honor and glory. He is said to have joined Charlemagne's ranks among his paladins' thou records are scarce and no one can prove his stories as he isn't sure when he was born only that he's been alive for a long time.

After a century or two that began to bore me and I moved to Paris, which is where I met Nikolai for the first time It was around this time, I met my wife Elana and her sister Renette who was seeing a scamp who went by the name of Niko. I did not know that the man would soon become my best and dearest friend in the world and that I would so violate my father's will to remain his friend. I've been married to Elena since. Recently Elena revealed to me her pregnancy but we haven't told many others yet. I've only been unfaithful to Elena once in the past, and that was an accident caused by my psychotic step-mother/cousin

Dominique "Kiki" Kiara Tinsley
Dominique was born the only child of her father and his second wife Cordelia. At the tender age, at least to vampires anyway, of sixteen, her mother passed away during childbirth, taking with her what would have been a daughter. After that she locked away her emotions, deeming them useless. Thus she distanced herself from her family, not wanting to be close to them, yet blaming them and herself for the death of her mother. Shortly after her mother’s death, her father remarried much to her dismay. In 1714 her stepmother gave birth to her sister. Though she knew it was wrong, she avoided every chance to get to know the young child. Years later she was betrothed to her cousin Francis who managed to break through she had built around herself. The couple has two children, to their marriage a boy and a girl less than twenty years old.

[/right]
Last edited by HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:45 pm

Narissa Malik Tinsley Image

“I was born to Malik and Angelique Tinsley in 1752. I am the youngest of ten daughters, a fact my father was never happy with. He'd had twelve wives and no son. He virtually ignored his daughters, except when it came to marrying us off to further his own ambitions. I wasn't much closer to my mother, either. She lived through my birth, but it was so violent that her insides were torn apart, leaving her in severe pain for the rest of her life and unable to bear more children. She blamed me for this, and never let me forget for a second what she sacrificed to give me life.

My parents were killed by vampire hunters, when I was fifteen I did not cry and I did not feel sad. I had never had any emotional feelings toward them before, so I certainly wasn't going to start now. Since I was still a young girl, I was taken in by my uncle as his ward. We began what I thought at the time was a passionate love affair, but I now know to be as a horny old man taking advantage of a young girl. A year later, I found out I was pregnant, so he married me, thinking I was going to give him a child, but I miscarried a few days after the wedding. I've been pregnant five times since then, and I've miscarried every time.

It wasn't long after our wedding that I became disillusioned with my husband. Me seeing him in bed with another woman two weeks after we were married might have had something to do with it. Plus the fact that he ignores me unless he wants to jump my bones. I've had a steady stream of lovers for almost the entirety of our marriage. Including his son, Gringoire. I did it hoping to piss my husband off, but I ended up liking Greg. Just a little. Now I spend my days living the fabulous LA life, having fun and stirring up trouble whenever I can. And the upcoming wedding sounds like a great opportunity...”

Groumond Demitri Urien Auberon Tinsley (Niko's Perception)

There are many legends within the Vampyre's mythology, but none more interesting and difficult to prove that the tale of the Unholy Son.

It is said that a Vampyre while having such a brutal birthing process, can actually only have a limited number of children in their lifetime. Every birth becomes more and more difficult than the last, but on the final child, the woman is said to be in absolute bliss and free from pain in the slightest. What comes out on the final birth, is called the unholy son.
This son is said to have shed its human look to adopt the base form of the Vampyre. The Unholy son is stronger, faster, more animal-like than any ordinary Vampyre. They said the last Unholy son ushered in a golden age of rule for the Vampyres, ending a hundred-year civil war that nearly wiped them out. Another added details suggest that said Unholy son helped revitalize the ranks of the shrunken Vampyre lines . . . you can guess how.

Demitri Urien Auberon Tinsley is thought to be this Unholy son, but whether that is true or not, time will tell. What can definitely be said is that he is planning something and that plan may just start with this wedding.

Last edited by HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:27 am

Elana Celsa Morberga Tinsley (Nee Bellavance)

"Bonjour, I was born in a little village in western France. My father was the local Nobel and my mother one of his four wives that he kept at any given time. Well, I say, wives, in truth it was more like concubines then wives. My mother had little rights, she was not allowed or permitted to leave his estate, and to be more direct the western wing of the house. As you can imagine it was hellish to live in, I had four elder brothers, two older sisters, and three younger sisters as well as a younger brother growing up before my father was killed by the peasants in a revolt. I was then a hundred years old when they opened the doors to our wing, the lavishly adorned abode not truly revealing the prison it was. The Peasants seemed shocked that their lord had kept so many women and his own children locked away. But they, of course, had no idea how long we truly were there.

After that, my family separated my mother, sister and I retreated to Paris, and we changed our name from Bellavance to Soula trying to distance ourselves from father as much as possible. My mother became a notable witch and healer in the city, even so much as garnering the King at the time as a Patron. She taught my sister Renette and I much of her craft, however, we were only ever half as talented as she was. Alas, our happiness was not to last, and she was sentenced to hang shortly after the old king died and his son took the throne. That was the year of our Lord, 1559.

Renette and I fled to what was known as The Court of Miracles shortly after mother's death, it was then run by Niko's father Heinrich, and was the first time I meet The von Lunkhofen family. My sister was entranced by the foreign man, and despite what Niko tells you, they were never officially married. It was shortly after that when I met Gringoire. Greg likes to say that is was love at first sight, that he knew the moment he saw me that we would spend eternity together. That is absurdité but poètes que puis-je dire he likes to make everything over dramatic and sensual. The truth of the matter is quite simple, I saved is Ass from the gallows, and he owes me his life. Again, When I accepted Greg into my bed, by the laws of our little community he was mine and only mine. So when he cheated on me, sometime later with his step-mother cousin thing! It was truly a slap in my face.

After a century of marriage, I finally took the Tinsley name as my own, when we had a proper wedding in the late 1920's. Over the years I've learned to forgive Greg for his mistake, but despite several miscarriages, we've yet to conceive a child. We haven't told anyone yet, not even Niko but we are Pregnant once more, hopefully, with all this goodwill and happiness this baby will survive, even if my body does not."

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:01 am

ImageImageImage

Jessamine Victoria Caldwin (Formally: von Lunkhofen)

I'm gonna tell you a story, of a little girl who was raised by her father, after her mother abandoned her on his steps. Thrown away and forgotten, her father raised her like a little princess. I mean this girl had EVERY thing she could ever want. Do you know how many poney parties I (I mean she) had! Oh, it was an accomplishment let me tell you. He spoiled his daughter like crazy, but all the money in the world couldn't by happiness and the girl soon learned the dark secrets her father was keeping from her.

You see, my little friends' Vampires are real I know it's really a shock, right? The girl was shocked when she discovered this. I mean Imagine a sixteen-year-old girl walking into her father's room, only to find the sheets drenched in blood. I or She nearly thought he was Jack the Ripper, alas it was not meant to be my father errr... I mean her father was, in fact, a creature of the night, an immortal vampire. She... F@%! it I didn't take it too well as you may have guessed, I am the subject of this little bio.

I fled my father's house and made my own way it wasn't easy and I never had much help, but over the years I learned what I had to do to survive. I haven't had contact with my dad in a few centuries, a few years ago though I decided to start looking for him. It was stupid, I don't even know why I tried I've been making a living recently as a bounty hunter and I had received a few leads on to his current location at the time, However, I wasn't aware that I had an uncle, my father's identical twin brother.

Yea, that was a shock to the system I was so overwhelmed with anger and happiness that I blacked out. I don't remember anything that happened, only that my so-called uncle died that night and I was the cause. Finding my father would prove to be even harder now, he thinks I'm a killer, I'm not I sware I'm the same little girl I've always been who wants her Daddy back. The only difference is I have a little Princess of my own now.

Theme

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!