Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Dream Chasers

The Reservations

a part of “The Dream Chasers”, a fictional universe by SofiUnnie.

In the capitol of KPop, there has bloomed a new, small entertainment company, whom are on the road of debuting their own new 7-member boygroup. How will they grow and will they find success?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dream Chasers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:53 am

Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

Welcome, my beautiful friends! I hope all of you are ready for this roleplay!

As we are going to probably try to start in the second half of or end of this month, thus we have time to set up all of our characters and plan the roleplay!

Please use only kpop boygroup membes as face claims for our group!
Rest is open as you please! (Ofc minus the owners. Hehe.)

Please be sure to reserve your chosen FC(s) and characters here, and if they are part of TDCz, add the member position too!

AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
Taken positions are in italics

Leader

Lead Vocalist
Lead Rapper [x1]
Lead Dancer [x2]

Main Dancer
Main Rapper [x1]
Main Vocalist [x1]

Sub-Vocalist
Vocalist [x1]
Rapper
Dancer

Visual

Maknae
Last edited by SofiUnnie on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SofiUnnie
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Promethean Conversationalist World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beccaberry on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:00 pm

Choi Jaeseong
Main Rapper and Lead Dancer
FC: Xu Minghao
we ฮฑre ฮฑll ั•ั‚orฮนeั• ฮนษด ั‚ะฝe eษดd. jฯ…ั•ั‚ ะผฮฑฤธe ฮนั‚ ฮฑ ษขood oษดe, eะฝ. - ั‚ะฝe docั‚or

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beccaberry
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Author Promethean Inspiration Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:15 pm

@Beccaberry You have been added to the main page! <3

SofiUnnie
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Promethean Conversationalist World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:40 am

Hello, may I please reserve the manager, with the face claim Shin YeEun?

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:28 am

Hello! <3
It is reserved and I shall update main page soon!
Welcome and thank you for joining!

SofiUnnie
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:13 pm

Hello, I would like to officially reserve the roles of the Producer, using the FC Han Eu Ddeum, and the Dancer of the boys' group, using the FC Yoon Jeonghan.

The producer's name is Eun-Ah Hwang, and the Dancer's name is Hyeon Seo.
Last edited by cl.love on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

แ••( แ› )แ•—

My theme song is Iris by Goo Goo Dolls.

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy_Nymeria on Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:15 pm

Sup Sofi! Thank you for this beauty hahaha.

Image I'm gonna reserve two characters, Amber Liu being my first, disguised as one of the boys and member of TDCz being the lead rapper and Maknae. Her name is going to be Seong Liรกn.

My second is going to be Lead vocalist and dancer with Jeon Jung-kook as his face claim. I'll update a pic in a bit I was in a hurry. His name is going to be Eun Jae-woo!

Thy_Nymeria
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:02 am

Hello everyone!
So sorry for the late reply, I suddenly became super busy!

I will update the main page asap!

@Thy_Nymeria, don't worry I can find an image as well!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

SofiUnnie
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:52 pm

Just a question, but as far as marketing/advertising goes, would the Producer be in charge of that, or would the manager?

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:33 am

Producer is in charge of producing music, networking, the business side of the music industry, etc.
Many kpop idols themselves are well known producers by now, for example: Junkook of BTS, J.Y. Park, G-Dragon, Zico, Suga of BTS, Psy, Jay Park, etc.

This might help you as well: How can I become a kpop producer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

SofiUnnie
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:56 am

This clearly isn't going anywhere so... imma go...

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:35 am

Sad to see you go. People's lives just got busy offline...

SofiUnnie
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuki_Haru on Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:50 am

I want to join but idk who to be.

Yuki_Haru
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!