Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Six Keys

The Six Keys

a part of “The Six Keys”, a fictional universe by MysteriouslyQuinn.

Six items to gather. Six items to find. Six items to help keep the balance. Six items lost to myth. Can you find them before the war tears everyone apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Six Keys”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Six Keys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysteriouslyQuinn on Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:43 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Six Keys"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MysteriouslyQuinn
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver

Re: The Six Keys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:49 pm

This set up certainly has my interest. I just have a some questions before making a reservation.

1. For FCs, do you prefer realism or can it be anime? Personally I always prefer anime and to be honest I feel better of picking just a regular anime picture because it gives me more liberties. But if you want me to stick with an actual fictional char, I will.

2. Will there be a char sheet? Or can I just make my own?

3. Is the world this RPG taking place completely original and not Earth?

4. Is the world itself purely magic based? Reading the whole description it does sound like it's set in like Middle Age times since it starts off in a bar.

5. You're basically wanting all of these chars to come from 6 different countries right since they are descendants of the Gods right?

6. With the Gods themselves, are they NPCs us players can control for our respective chars?

I think that'll do for now. I will probably have more questions if I decide to join. I guess you'll be playing one of the 6 too right Quinn?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: The Six Keys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysteriouslyQuinn on Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:19 pm

Zodia195 wrote:This set up certainly has my interest. I just have a some questions before making a reservation.

1. For FCs, do you prefer realism or can it be anime? Personally I always prefer anime and to be honest I feel better of picking just a regular anime picture because it gives me more liberties. But if you want me to stick with an actual fictional char, I will.

2. Will there be a char sheet? Or can I just make my own?

3. Is the world this RPG taking place completely original and not Earth?

4. Is the world itself purely magic based? Reading the whole description it does sound like it's set in like Middle Age times since it starts off in a bar.

5. You're basically wanting all of these chars to come from 6 different countries right since they are descendants of the Gods right?

6. With the Gods themselves, are they NPCs us players can control for our respective chars?

I think that'll do for now. I will probably have more questions if I decide to join. I guess you'll be playing one of the 6 too right Quinn?

YAY!!!! I'm SUPER GLAD!!!!! ok so heres some answers i can hope to provide:

1.) I'll start off with this will be an anime one, i was gonna stick with realistic, but anime seems to be more fitting the more i think on it.

2.) I lost all my charrie sheets, and skellys, so if you have one feel free to use... >.> i haven't really had much time to reflesh all those skellys and codes out.

3.) Think of it as an alternate earth. Fantasy driven, stuck in middle aged theme, yet kinda scorched by the years of war and death, yes there is magic though your character can be aware of its power or not, depends on you really.

4.) Yes in a sense, as the Gods are the ones sending visions from the heavens above, powerless, who needs their "key" to obtain their power once more, as they became mortal and died.

5.) Pretty much, different parts of the world as they are different kingdoms.

6.) And yes I'll be playing one of these characters as well.... lol i did say it would be a wip as i continued building it up.

7.) Know anyone else who may be curious, drag them here along as well :)

MysteriouslyQuinn
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!