Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Silhouette

Silhouette

a part of “Silhouette”, a fictional universe by cl.love.

[ Private / cl.love & Biglittleorme ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silhouette”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Silhouette

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:54 pm

uwu
โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

แ••( แ› )แ•—

My theme song is Iris by Goo Goo Dolls.

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Silhouette

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:43 am

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XX Side Characters
Squad W - Alongside Briar and Oscar are three other supernaturals, who were trained with them at the Institute from around 8-10 years of age. Whistle, (Adriel), the only girl, is a long-range fighter whose ability is to mimic sounds, whether those be natural sounds or voices. She is good with a bow and arrow, particularly a longbow, and prefers them over guns. Walker, (Matthias), is a melee fighter whose ability is to... well, essentially smite. He can blow people's heads off. Through the power of thought. Like One Punch Man. Whirlpool, (Maximus), is a melee and range fighter whose ability is to manipulate water. He can shape water however he wants- liquid, ice, steam. He can even control blood.

Rebellion - Briar lives in a two story house on the opposite end of the city from the Institute. He lives with several other rebellion members. Cedar is his roommate, a small boy who can control gravity (think Uraraka from BNHA) around any point. He's known for being energetic and aggressive, and his abilities seep out with his emotions. Maia is an older member, more like a leader, who can read minds and push thoughts or ideas into other people's minds. Aiden is Maia's husband, who doesn't have an ability but is military trained. Nick is Maia's adopted son brother, the youngest of the group, and has the ability to control electronics, making him skilled with computers and hacking.
Last edited by cl.love on Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:19 pm

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:23 pm

X
X
X
X
X
X

XX Side Characters
Rebellion - Lily is a little girl under the rebellion's protection. Her ability is Truth, meaning no one, supernatural or not, can say anything but the truth in her presence. She can also sense the truth in inanimate objects; for example, she can touch a body and know that the person was murdered, even though they appear to have died accidentally. Her ability is incredibly powerful and as such her existence is kept rather secret- few members of the rebellion know about her, and even fewer have actually met her.

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:17 am

X
X
X
X

XX Side Characters
Briar is 20 during present-day. Oscar is 19, but nearing his 20th birthday. Adriel is 24 and Matthias is 25. Maia is 28 and Aiden is 27. Cedar is 19. Nick is 14. Lily is 8.

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:16 pm

Biglittleorme

Code: Select all
[left][size=380][color=transparent][b]X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X[/b][/color][/size][/left][right][size=380][color=transparent][b]X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X[/b][/color][/size][/right]
    [justify][font=century gothic][size=380][color=transparent]XX[/color] [color=#40bf80][b][i]Brady bunch[/i][/b][/color][/size]

[size=130]Briar would wake up to two very small faces pressed up against his. One face belonging to a young 2-year-old boy who seems to be half asleep and the girl around 4 years old seems to be the spitting image of Adriel as a child. Her wild hair messed up in all different directions and her pyjamas covered in chibi strawberries and strangely the scent of flowers and strawberries following her. Her face was a mixture of confusion and excitement as she hugged a small bear to her chest. [color=pink] [b] "Who are you? Why are you in Mummy and Daddy's bed? Do you want a strawberry?" [/color] [/b] She holds out an empty hand and for a second Briar would of thought it was imaginary. Then slowly in her hand a small strawberry plant starts to grow. Until she has a plant growing a single fresh and ripe strawberry. Which the boy takes much to her protest. It's at that point a growl comes from Adriel's mouth and the two kids freeze eyes wide. A grumpy looking Adriel peels herself from the cuddle pile and glares at her children. [color=#611482] [b] "Is your sun up?" [/b] [/color] The girl shifts her feet. [color=pink] [b] "No... but Fluffy said-" [/color] [color=#611482] "I don't care what fluffy said you know the rules."[/color] [/b] It's at this point Matthias chuckles and slips out of the bed. [color=blue] [b] "Come on you two let's get you some breakfast and let Mummy sleep." [/b] [/color] He scooped them both up in each arm tickling the boy to make him giggle and stepped out of the room a large Saint Barnard dog running at his heels backing and following them. [color=pink] [b] "Daddy! Fluffy needs to go!" [/color] [color=blue] "Rose don't shout sweetie I'll let fluffy outside in a second." [/color]  [/b] There's a sound of a door opening and through the open doorway that Matthias left behind is a young boy around 12/13, but his feet don't touch the floor as he silently creeps past seemingly intending not to disturb the grumpy, pregnant lady.  [/size][/font][/justify]

cl.love

Code: Select all
[left][size=380][color=transparent][b]X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X[/b][/color][/size][/left][right][size=380][color=transparent][b]X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X[/b][/color][/size][/right]
[justify][font=century gothic][size=380][color=transparent]XX[/color] [color=#82BCAD][b][i]Briar Harvent[/i][/b][/color][/size]
[size=130][color=black]Briar, despite the Institute and its routines being a full five years in the past, is a light sleeper. It doesn't take much to wake him- a racoon knocking over a trash can, two cats having sex down the street, someone walking past his bedroom. This morning in particular, it's two doe-eyed children.[/color] [color=transparent]xx[/color]
[color=black]He watches Matthias disappear down the hall with three kids in tow, and reflects on everything that's gone on in the few short minutes he's been awake. It's without question that their daughter and older son - which confuses Briar a bit, because there's no way they have a twelve-year-old if they've only been free for four years, but that's a question for later - are Supernaturals. Watching a strawberry plant grow from a little girl's hand and bear fruit within ten seconds is something Briar is immensely intrigued by, and the older boy- can he levitate? Fly? Both of them are spectacular.[/color] [color=transparent]xx[/color]
[color=black]Briar instantly chides himself for leaving their littlest boy out of his silent praises, because he was adorable, and if Briar had been in his place, he probably would've stolen that strawberry too. It's like he's living in a dream, a dream where the Institute never existed and he's simply built a life with Matthias and Adriel, with their three beautiful children and gigantic dog named [i]Fluffy[/i] of all things, with their fixer-upper house they remodeled themselves and their too-energetic neighbors.[/color] [color=transparent]xx[/color]
[color=black]Adriel burrows back into their blanket pile to sleep some more and Briar stifles a giggle. Even when they were kids and supposed to be able to wake up at a moment's notice, Adriel has never been a morning person, and Briar thinks it's funny how [i]that's[/i] what stuck with her all these years.[/color] [color=transparent]xx[/color]
[color=black]Briar carefully climbs out of newly-dubbed Heat Mountain and gets dressed, skipping a shower only because trying to figure out how their system works feels like too daunting a task right now. As he walks through the hall, he peeks into open doors. A bathroom with little stools stashed by the sink, toothbrushes in cups on the counter, various succulents printed on the shower curtain. One of the bedrooms holds a bunk bed, half the room a mess of toys while the other half is immaculately clean, and another of the bedrooms is really more of a greenhouse than a bedroom.[/color] [color=transparent]xx[/color]
[color=black]Matthias is in the kitchen cooking when Briar makes it downstairs, and the kids are all sat at the table, the younger two practically bouncing while they wait for breakfast. Briar forces himself to not act as awkward as he feels, and carefully sits by Rose, who is smiling from ear to ear as she pats the chair next to her with enough force that the floor shakes a little. He's barely sat down when a barrage of questions begins, but Briar gives full attention. "[/color][color=pink][b]Hi, my name is Rose Marie Herod! What's your name? What's your favorite color? Do you like strawberries? What's your superpower? How do you know my mummy and daddy? Will you play with me? Do-[/b][/color][color=black]"[/color] [color=transparent]xx[/color]
[color=black]Briar can't help but laugh, and Rose stops her questions to watch him, instead going back to bouncing, eager for his responses. "[/color][color=#82BCAD][b]It's been a while since anyone's wanted to know that much about me.[/b][/color][color=black]" He says, smiling at Rose, who smiles back twice as bright. "[/color][color=#82BCAD][b]Well, my name is Briar Harvent. It's nice to meet you, Rose. Blue is my favorite color, but they're all pretty nice. I've never actually had strawberries. And my superpower is... uh...[/b][/color][color=black]" Briar pauses, unsure how to explain. "[/color][color=#82BCAD][b]Hm. Here, may I take your hand?[/b][/color][color=black]" Briar glances at Matthias. Matthias nods back.[/color] [color=transparent]xx[/color]
[color=black]"[/color][color=pink][b]So, Rose, what's [i]your[/i] favorite color?[/b]" "[/color][color=pink][b]Pink![/b][/color][color=black]" "[/color][color=#82BCAD][b]Good choice! Here goes,[/b][/color][color=black]" Briar concentrates, and the roots of Rose's dark hair start to change color, washing down her curls until it's all a soft baby pink. Briar gently pulls forward a lock of hair for Rose to see and she squeals. "[/color][color=#82BCAD][b]I can change the cells in your body. Which means I can fix cuts or bruises just by touching you.[/b][/color][color=black]"[/color] [color=transparent]xx[/color]
[color=black]Briar doesn't say how he can hurt someone as easily as he can heal them, because these kids don't need to know, and he wants to keep that kind of harshness from them as long as he possibly can.[/color] [color=transparent]xx[/color]
[/size][/font][/justify]

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!