Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World of Harpies

World of Harpies

a part of “World of Harpies”, a fictional universe by Carrion Crow.

Welcome to a world where people can fly-- with wings! You can choose any (REAL) species of bird, and give someone wings, a tail, and clawed feet! Have fun roaming around~.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World of Harpies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

World of Harpies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carrion Crow on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "World of Harpies"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Carrion Crow
Member for 5 years
Promethean Lifegiver World Builder Visual Appeal Inspiration

Re: World of Harpies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:20 pm

Do these characters have to have harpy type wings (if they have them), or is any type of wings fine?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carrion Crow on Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:27 pm

Don't really care what wings, as long as they're feathered.

Carrion Crow
Member for 5 years
Promethean Lifegiver World Builder Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:16 pm

Yosh! Thank you! I once did a monster roleplay before as a harpy, but kept messing it up, as I'm just too used to having hands, and while the others laughed those instances off, it used to irk me unbelievably.

Either way. I'll become active in a few days, as soon as my commission comes back :3

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:46 am

The lineart is about done. It just needs to be coloured now \o/

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!