Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Google Your Username!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Re: Google Your Username!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:31 pm

I went over to google and got several results:

Marvel superheroes from Saudi Arabia.
The movie "the Princess and the Cobbler"
A tourist site
A font
A book sold on amazon
An urban dictionary description
Lightbulbs at Lowe's
The starting point in a fall cannot be pinpointed. It is impossible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:30 am

Top three links are my weheartit account, then one is my account on here, then a link to my main tumblr, then a link to a post someone reblogged from me, then two links for my 1x1 rp blog, and then this weird thing

the link title is nezzyrps (nezzyrps) on We Heart It
but then the link preview is surfanon.net/index.php?q...
and the description is New Mexico, USA http://nezzyrps.tumblr.com · followers · following · collections · hearts · canvas. Now available in your language! Use in your language!
but if you click on the link it sends you to some weird site that says

PHProxy
URL FormManage Cookies
Resource Error: An error has occured while trying to browse through the proxy.
It appears that you are trying to access a resource through this proxy from a remote Website.
For security reasons, please use the form below to do so.
Web Address
http://weheartit.com/nezzyrps
Go
Include mini URL-form on every page
Remove client-side scripting (i.e JavaScript)
Allow cookies to be stored
Show images on browsed pages
Show actual referring Website
Use ROT13 encoding on the address
Use base64 encodng on the address
Strip meta information tags from pages
Strip page title
Store cookies for this session only
PHProxy 0.5b2

So I don't know what that's about. People trying to look at my public accounts all secretively?? Lol what?
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:38 pm

Took a look in Google;
Apparently, "Miss Echo" is connected to creepy porcelain baby dolls, as well as some singer I know nothing about.
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merely Observing on Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Various articles involving the word "observing"
A twitter and fanfiction account of the same name (neither are mine)
An astronomy book which uses the phrase "merely observing" in its first sentence
A cool quote by T.S. Eliot: "I learn a great deal by merely observing you, and letting you talk as long as you please, and taking note of what you do not say.”

That last quote could be my signature if it described me better. :P

Merely Observing
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby renil on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:14 am

A bunch of stuff about a medication, actually. Which is funny cause I picked this name from a random fantasy nonsense name generator, so I would have thought other rp accounts and whatnot of mine would have come up first.
A couple different various profiles to places.
Surprisingly none of my other anythings, which is kinda strange since I've been using this name for almost a year. You would think something would have come up.

renil
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oropherion on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Mine's pretty boring.

Google Oropherion and you get lots of information on King Thranduil from The Hobbit. And images of Lee Pace dressed as an Elf.

Oropherion
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChalkRabbit on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:06 am

XXXXXX
"ChalkRabbit" is oddly, mostly related to sewing parts, figurines and chalk.

ChalkRabbit
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TyranntX on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:28 pm

I own a YouTube Channel, so more often than not that's usually what pops up first. Guess thats what happens when you have a video with over 14 million views and over 12K likes

TyranntX
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby bombinate on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:13 pm

Lol. 14 million. That's cute.

The entire first page of google when you search 'bombinate' comes up with various definitions and online dictionaries. Not really surprised by that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby glee on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:52 pm

All of my top results are about the Glee TV show. Not what I chose my username after, but not really surprising either.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

glee
Member for 7 years
Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:09 pm

Most of the results looped back to this site or other sites where I have used this username.

One result appeared in a forum discussion in a language I don't know. I threw it in the google translator and it turns out it's Cebuano (a Phillipine language). Turns out my username literally means 'you are stupid'.

Quite surprising as I made up the name myself. A long, long time ago for a Star Wars RP.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby WadeROTH on Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:27 pm

"Most of the results looped back to this site or other sites where I have used this username." - Yes, that is right. But this is not surprising. But I found quite famous athletes.
Comprehensive information from local, state and federal sources

WadeROTH
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:23 pm

I found a poem!
tag me in the chat!

Become a Cartographer
Chart the stars of
The Multiverse with us!

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes
to become a Hunter?

"Across the nations the stories spread like spiderweb laid upon spiderweb, and men and women planned the future, believing they knew truth.
They planned, and the Pattern absorbed their plans, weaving toward the future foretold."

- Robert Jordan

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joseph_Bennett on Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:28 pm

I googled my username. Main result was of a man named Joseph A. Bennett, who starred in several movies but the thing he's most famous for is hanging himself in a public park on April 15, 2015. Sheesh. Talk about a bad namesake. Almost instant regret. There's also some stuff about people's twitter accounts. And an animator. Overall pretty interesting concept for a game, however. It's my fault I didn't enjoy it.
Yours Truly,
Joseph Bennett

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

Joseph_Bennett
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Author Conversationalist Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Person of Interest Builder Salesman Giver Greeter Inspiration Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sifsand on Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:09 pm

First thing that came up that was not directly myself was stress tests on planes,

sifsand
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Inspiration Author Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Conversationalist Bug Hunter Person of Interest Lifegiver Builder Greeter

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!