Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for a committed writing partner!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for a committed writing partner!

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby cl.love on Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:52 am

Hi! I'm Star, and I'd really like a writing partner.

I've not been able to write with someone committed (i.e. someone who doesn't disappear with zero warning and never talk to me ever again) in over a year, since my previous consistent partner dropped off the face of the Earth (rip Chrian Blaire) and I'd like to find someone new!
ion
God this sounds like a profile on a dating website. Whatever.

I like to write primarily romance, but I really don't care what other genre it's mixed with. I have tons of ideas for roleplays that have either not worked out in the past (because of people ditching me), have been edited since their creation, or haven't seen the light of day just yet. I'm also open to new ideas! And I can play just about any character. Gender and sexuality don't matter to me. I mean, they matter, but I'm open to anything and everything, is what I mean.

I do need someone who is on here enough to communicate at least relatively consistently. I use Discord a lot for communication so that'd be the easiest way to discuss the story, but I'm open to just PMs back and forth here on RPG. Taking breaks when you get busy is not a problem for me- I get busy too. Just TELL ME. I'll wait for a month if you need, just let me know ahead of time and there's no harm at all. I'm just sick of people saying they have free time and then ignoring me forevermore.

Feel free to go snooping through my storage and look at the stories I have (a lot of the codes are probably old and broken so please ignore that lol) or look through my profile and characters. I don't mind! And if you're interested in an rp, hit me up with a PM or message me on Discord ( cl.love#8807 ) and we can get started!

Thanks for your time,
StarlightPrincess
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

My theme song is Iris by Goo Goo Dolls.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Looking for a committed writing partner!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:55 pm

Hey!
Always looking for dedicated writers for The Multverse.
If you're interested in vampires, I am attempting to reinvigorate them. Romance is a good slant :)
Lost
tag me in the chat!

Become a Cartographer
Chart the stars of
The Multiverse with us!

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes
to become a Hunter?

"Across the nations the stories spread like spiderweb laid upon spiderweb, and men and women planned the future, believing they knew truth.
They planned, and the Pattern absorbed their plans, weaving toward the future foretold."

- Robert Jordan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:31 pm

Thanks, but I feel like the Multiverse is way too chaotic for me. I'd much prefer a one-on-one rp or one with a very small group of people.

Appreciate the invite though! And I do enjoy vampire fiction, when it's done well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:38 pm

That's all good! Have you checked out Zodia's revamp?
It looks AWESOME

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:57 pm

Awww thanks Lost. Yes, I am looking for people for an RPG I am revamping that is fantasy adventure where romance is encouraged (I am not making it mandatory because a lot of players don't like that). If you're open to looking at a group rpg feel free to click on the link Lost has provided.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:54 am

@Zodia195, I'm not a big fan of group roleplays, so I'll have to pass, but thank you for the invitation!

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:04 pm

I changed my Discord url to ᕕ( ᐕ )ᕗ#8807 for a meme and haven't changed it back- several people have tried to add me on Discord and had the problem of my old url not existing. Hopefully this fixes that!

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:27 pm

Also stop by the new chat -you might find someone there <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.75 INK Postby Talon11 on Tue May 05, 2020 1:22 am

Still searching for a roleplay partner? I'm curious.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.75 INK in return for their work.

Talon11
Member for 4 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby cl.love on Tue May 05, 2020 2:49 am

Not at the moment, but I will keep you in mind for the future! Thank you for the reply.

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby cl.love on Sat May 23, 2020 1:11 am

I know it's been almost a full year since I posted this thread, but I am indeed still looking for a writing partner, if anyone's interested!

Commitment and communication are important to me! I have no qualms in waiting for even months on end if you need to take a break, so long as you tell me- I hate being left out of the loop. It feels more like I'm being abandoned than anything else, and I am so beyond sick of being abandoned by rp partners. Again: I don't mind waiting! I am very patient. But communication is key.

I really like to write romance stories and want to pursue that genre, but I'm down for just about anything mixed into a romance plot. I like to challenge myself and go out of my comfort zone.

And I'm done thinking this is strange so I'll just say it: I like my stories to be Gay As Hell. And I am not interested in group stories, they always end badly.

Anyways, if you're interested in an rp with me, please feel free to shoot me a pm! I can also be reached on Discord at ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ#8807

Thanks for reading!

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby cl.love on Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:29 pm

Just a little update! Here are a couple of ideas I'd love to write out, if anyone is interested in either of them. They're both fantasy/supernatural genre stories.

[ Untitled ] Fairytale RP
A reboot/knockoff of an rp from a couple years back that was a reboot/knockoff of an rp a year so before that. Follows a couple of students (college or high school, either way. They also don't have to be students, they can be older) who suddenly develop strange powers, all relating to a certain fairytale. Said powers have pros and cons, and the students (or not-students) in question have to figure out both how to deal with their powers and how they got the powers in the first place.

I already have two characters written out for this story - a male and female - and I really don't want to change them, so this rp in particular would likely need two male characters (or one- I'm willing to make my female character a minor character in the story).

Cupid's Arrow
This is one I came up with mostly on my own, though phoenix_lynx did have some input. It follows a cupid, magical, God-like beings that are born from a human who died with strong unrequited love, romantic or otherwise. Cupids have a wide array of magical powers and exist to help living humans either fall in love with someone else or restore broken friendships/familial relationships.

I'm not attached to my previous characters for this rp at all, so I'm open to suggestions!

If you're interested in either of these ideas, shoot me a PM and we can discuss it!

Thanks!

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Marcosuave69 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:19 pm

Hi, I would like to be your committed writing partner. I haven't really had a good rp session in a while as well. I like your cupid scenario. Would both characters be cupids or one human and one cupid. Also do you prefer first person or third? I also was thinking of a werewolf RPG, I'm a big fan of all time of mythical creatures though.
P.S. I just registered to this site because I saw your post ;)

Marcosuave69
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby cl.love on Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:12 am

Oh heck yeah! I went ahead and sent you a PM with more details, so as not to crowd this forum too much. I look forward to chatting with you! uwu

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:41 pm

Hello! I used to RP with Chrian, they'll disappear from time to time but eventually they always pop back up! I'm able to reply about once a day, if that's frequent enough for you?

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:30 pm

Hi! And yeah, definitely. It's not so much about frequency though, more just the communication. I've had a lot of rp partners disappear without any notice and it gets old after a while ^^;

I did get your private message, if you wanted to talk more there, but it's nice to hear from you!

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby barnes on Thu May 20, 2021 11:41 am

hi! i know this thread is a little old, but if you're still looking for partners i'm looking to take on another project; i'm currently on summer break from college and looking for a job, so i have time to hang around on the internet. i check discord every day, and i can post at least 1-2 times a week depending on how long the posts are. i wouldn't mind a romance plot, but preferably crossed with another genre—please feel free to drop me a pm to discuss more!

wild women don't get the blues but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lately i've been crying like a small child xxxxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby GentleSunflower on Tue May 25, 2021 2:08 pm

Hi there! I was trying to add you on discord to hear more about your rp interests/style but I couldn’t find you. Hopefully if I add my discord here to interact with people interested in role play. My discord is sunny b.#8072 I HOPE TO FIND A GREAT PARTNER!

GentleSunflower
Member for 3 years
Tipworthy

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby TheRecycableAud on Wed May 26, 2021 6:09 pm

Hi, Star! I'm TheRecycableAud! I know this interest check is somewhat new and I wanted to reach out to see if you're still looking for roleplay partner(s) or not. I'm trying to find a roleplay partner for one-on-one roleplaying and I am new to this site, brand-new, and I am trying to figure everything out.

So, I wanted to start off small and lurk my way into one-on-one or small groups with people around the forum/website.

I'd love to discuss with you, if you are still in need of another roleplay partner!

Sincerely,
TheRecycableAud! <3

TheRecycableAud
Member for 3 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby azula8183 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:00 pm

Hello there!

I attempted to add you on Discord but it says your name is wrong? Feel free to add me though at azula#8183
I am an 18+ novella writer and we seem to share lot of the same interests. I hope we can plot something. :)

azula8183
Member for 3 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!