Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Idea dump 3: The Reckoning

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Idea dump 3: The Reckoning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knight.EXE on Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:36 pm

More Idea's I need to get out of my head! yay.....This time I'm actually going to do what I kinda did in my, "A few odd thoughts", where I kind of described my OC that goes with the idea, but this will have more detail into said OCs.

Idea #1: This would be either a fantasy or superhero RP. If it is a fantasy RP, then it would be a simple guild-based RP. Choosing either to be in the same guild or being in different guilds. This will be most likely have guilds from other media, but only in name, other than that this RP can have either a simple plot, or a more complex one. With the Hero RP, it would be similar to either X-Men or My Hero. People have somehow developed superpowers and the world either shuns them, or being a hero is like a job. Again either simple or complex plot, as long as said plot is original, not counting minor inclusions of other media.

With either of these, I wanted to use an OC that I, luckily, had the foresight to write some info down. Asema Snow: a young teen with pale skin and tired, ruby red eyes. Snow white hair that is down to the base of his neck, and is constantly in his face. Thin and agile, not that strong physically but makes up for it with his ability. Tends to keep to himself, mostly do to his ability's drawback.

Ability: Spark of Killing, generates red lightning in his body at a constant rate. Drawback: Must be discharged after seven (7) days, burning pain at day eight (8), and an uncontrollable forced discharge happens at nine (9) days without a major discharge. Other Info: Able to absorb outside electricity, this can force a discharge depending on how much is being absorbed, and how much is already stored in his body. Uses vocal call outs to help focus the energy into different attacks. Can enhance his speed and strength, though this will drain his reserves fast and will need to recharge before he can do anything.

Idea #2: For whatever reason I want to do a Star Wars based RP. Either Old Republic or, if it is a time in cannon, not apart of the main story/doesn't affect it in any way. Basic really, any race (all I ask is put translations if the character doesn't speak galactic basic, main language of the Star Wars universe, like if it's binary for droids, or Wookie growls and roars. Just so others understand what was said, even if their character doesn't.), and faction (if it existed in that time, no Sith Empire in the prequels, or apart of the Republic in the original trilogy.)

The OC I would use for this one would have to be a mechanic I made and never did anything with. Phoenix Graves: A young man in his early twenties, tired emerald green eyes shine through medium, wine red hair. Tinted goggles rest either around his neck or on his head. Thin with deceptive strength, tends to carry a blaster pistol at his side. Very friendly, ironically will be the mom of the group even though he has insomnia and eats very little. Is able to either pilot or co-pilot a ship.

Other Info: Is as likely to carry many different currencies on his person. Has learned to understand binary. A very strong dislike for the Jedi order/Empire.

So....I was going to do three Ideas, like the other two idea dumps I did, but I just realized how long this is with just two ideas. So, if either idea and/or my OCs peaks your interest/would be interesting to do a RP with, send me a PM and we can go from there. I'm looking to get back into role-playing, if you want to see the other two idea dumps I will link them here: https://www.roleplaygateway.com/few-odd-thoughts-t106604.html The first three ideas, https://www.roleplaygateway.com/random-ideas-t110888.html and the second three ideas.
You have opened the gate to hell, and unleashed Misery upon the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Knight.EXE
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!