Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Half-Blood(Kronos Return)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Camp Half-Blood(Kronos Return)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sun May 16, 2010 4:07 pm

You think you are normal,You go to a normal school,You have Dyslexia which you think is pretty common,You have a really bad form of ADHD,But you still think your normal until something happens.Your walking home from school with your friend when a giant monster attacks.Your friend tells you to run and find a place called camp-half blood.You think this is weird but your friend has lost he's pants and now has hooves and fur.As you and your friend run you meet other kids running from the monster's and finally make it to camp-half blood.You learn that your mother or father is a Greek god but you have to wait and see who your parent is before you can be placed in a cabin of your parent.Has you go day by day you learn who you are and finally your parent claims you but the odd thing is,3 other half bloods have been claimed at the same time has you.Chiron the camp director tells you and the rest of the camp that kronos is being reawaken,By a unknown Demi-god and that the 3 and the two who have been at camp since they were nine have been claimed must pull a army together to stop kronos and the rest of the titans from gaining there power back.

Rules
No bad mouthing
You can curse but no really bad words
Don't skip ahead in the story
Wait until i accept you before you write

Cabin 1

Zeus

Children of Zeus

Cabin 2

Hera

(Note hera does not have any children)

Cabin 3

Poseidon

Children of Poseidon

Cabin 4

Demeter

Children of Demeter

Cabin 5

Ares

Children of Ares

Cabin 6

Athena

Children of Athena

Cabin 7

Apollo

Children of Apollo

Cabin 8

Artemis

Note Artemis has no children

Cabin 9

Hephaestus

Children of Hephaestus

Cabin 10

Aphrodite

Children of Aphrodite

Cabin 11

Hermes

Children of Hermes

Cabin 12

Dionysus

Children of Dionysus

Cabin 13

Hades

Children of Hades

Blue Team

Zeus,Poseidon,Apollo,Hermes,Athena,Demeter

Red Team

Ares,Aphrodite,Hephaestus,Dionysus,Hades.

Demi-God Info Sheet

Name-
How long have you been at camp-(Only two people can claim being there at nine)
Age-
Gender-
Parent-The old kids know the younger ones don't know yet,Besides the two who have been here since they were nine.
Appearance-Can be a picture
Personalty-
History-
Weapon of choice-Dagger,Sword,Bow arrow or javelin
Gift from your parents-Can be anything(Note the two who were at camp half blood since they were nine have a gift you have to wait until your parent claims you to get a gift)
Protector-Satyrs have to be duh lol
God or Titan side-Which side good or bad

Satyrs Info Sheet

Name-
Age-
Gender-There mostly male
Appearance-
Personalty-
What demi-god do you protect-

Name-Blake Tyler
How long have you been at camp-Just arrived
Age-12
Gender-Female
Parent-Must likely Athena
Appearance-Has light straight blond hair with grey eyes.She stands at a height of 5,5 and weighs at least 110 pounds.
Personalty-She is a girl who likes to read and learn about history.She can come up with about anything and she sometimes gets on peoples nerves for it.But she is a sweet girl who dreams of building something someday and while at camp hope to make some new friends.
History-Like most half-bloods her father want little to do with her,But he raised her until her married a woman when she was 11 and her stepmother hate her.When she turned 12 she ran away and met up with other half-bloods and made it to camp half-blood
Weapon of choice-Sword
Gift from your parents-Has yet to be claimed
Protector-Does not have one yet
God or Titan Side-On the god side

P.S whoever the first five people to sign up there person will be the one to bring the army together,So chose wisely.O and you can't choose Athena has your parent else your a older camper.O and whoever wants to be the demi-god gone bad just post below your character saying you want to,He or she does need follows to.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Camp Half-Blood(Kronos Return)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caninelover911 on Sun May 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Name- Denise Johnson

How long have you been at camp- Has been at the camp for six years

Age- Sixteen

Gender- Female

Parent- Zeus

Personalty- Denise is stubborn, determined and clever. She likes to read and learn every and anything she can on all greek mythology. Denise can also be bitchy at times but not always. Usually she is calm and playful, she is friendly and can be bossy at times.

History- Denise is an only child who was born and raised in Beverly hills. Her step-father was a drunk who abuse and cheated on her mother while her mother worked as a nurse in a hospital. Denise grew up riding horses and being extreme flexible which is why she went into gymnastics. Like all demi-gods she has never met her god parent and has dyslexia and ADHD. She also has bulimia, which she became after her step father came into her life she was always stressed which made her vomit which was the only time she felt better, she always says its better then cutting yourself. Like most of the other demi-gods she was attacked one day by a monster was brought to the camp and hasn't left since.

Weapon of choice- http://www.kingofswords.com/images/KitRaeAvolochMithrodinSword.jpg

Gift from your parents- Her shield and sword are gifts from her father made by the god of Hephaestus. She also has a gold necklace with a charm of a lightning bolt on it that his a gift from her father.

God or Titan side- Good Side
Last edited by caninelover911 on Mon May 17, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

caninelover911
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun May 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Save Poseidon for my godly parent please!!!! sheet will be up soon!!!

I will edit my character sheet later.... Done

Name- Annabelle White
How long have you been at camp-Nine years
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Parent- Poseidon
Appearance- Image
Personalty-Annabelle is nice but can be hyper at times. Annabelle normaly cares about alot of people but she was born a leader as well. She tends to get offended easy but she is known to forgive easy as well. Its just that she can be nice and calm one moment then the next she is mad and feels offended but she gets over it quickly.
History- Annabelle came to camp when she was nine. It all started when she was walking home from school and her best friend was walking with her. When she was walking a monster came out an attacked her knocking her to the ground. She has a scar from it now but she was hit across the ribs. When her friend helped her up and told her to run and he started to run with her. Her friend told her to run to camp half blood by the time she got there she fainted at the gate enterance and from there on her friend Luke a saytr helped her.
Now as she was training at the camp she had hardly no friends but soon enough she was claimed a few months after and was given the powers to talk to horses and control the waves and currents but the currents were always hard for her. Now Annabelle is known by lots of campers and sometimes she helps some demigods out with their archery skills. She has always like archery better then anything but she can use a sword as well she just liked the archery way better and practiced it alot with the Apollo cabin.
Weapon of choice-Bow arrow
Gift from your parents- Annabelle got a braclet from her father. The braclet makes her blend in with what ever she in near like say she is near a forest she can blend in really well. So it is very good for sneaking around.
Protector-Satyr
God or Titan side-good
Last edited by Caille on Sun May 16, 2010 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sun May 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Just to let you two know the gift from your parents me a present

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun May 16, 2010 10:13 pm

I was not to sure about that I was reading that over and over trying to think what it meant it doesn't help when my head hurts so I will fix that and edit my sheet soon.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caninelover911 on Sun May 16, 2010 10:37 pm

or like an item okay I will edit that tomorrow

caninelover911
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Sun May 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Name - Ethan White

How long have you been at camp - Nine years

Age - 18

Gender - Male

Parent - Poseidon

Appearance - Ethan has a very well balanced muscular build, while standing at 6' 4". He has reasonably short black fair hair. He has deep blue eyes, and has a slight tan. While weighing 190lbs he usually wears a blue camp half-blood T-shirt.

Personality - Ethan holds unremarkable loyalty to those he cares about. He never backs down from anything he cares for unless if it is directly harming others. Ethan is a quiet individual when he is around many people. He assumes a normal amount of talking when with people he trusts. He is excellent at taking, and giving orders. Though he doesn't view himself as a leader.

History - Ethan Arrived at camp at the age of nine. Notably he arrived shortly after his sister had arrived. After walking back to his home from a tedious day of school he was jumped by a group of Dracnae. The knocked him out, and as they were bringing Ethan back as a snack a Satyr felled the ugly beasts, and helped Ethan across the US nearly the whole way to Half-blood hill. Sadly when they were nearly there the Satyr was felled by a hoard of beasts. Before the Satyr gave his life for Ethan he handed him a celestial bronze dagger, and told him the direction of the hill. Ethan never really knew the Satyr. In the short time that they had known each other Ethan never even knew the Satyr's name. He continued fight off a portion of the hoard while retreating up the hill past the boundary line to safety.

Weapon of Choice - Sword, and shield.

Gift from your parents - A well crafted metal shield, that is enchanted to weigh next to nothing.

God or Titan side- Good Side

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun May 16, 2010 11:01 pm

Oh ya I am done my sheet :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri May 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Is anyone of us accepted?? Just thought I would ask....

Oh and since you all like Camp half blood RPs Canine and I made one and we need two more characters to start a male and female. So if you want to look at it just ask me for a link....Guardian is already there :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby caninelover911 on Tue May 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Yes we do and are we accepted cause if so it would really be nice to know

caninelover911
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue May 25, 2010 5:36 pm

AHHHH Am sorry your all accept get people to join lol

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robin Hood on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:56 am

Name- Noah Jones
How long have you been at camp- just arrived
Age- 12/13
Gender- male
Parent- probably Zeus
Appearance- kinda short and skinny, with very bright blue eyes.
Personalty- usually quite funny, a little bit weird. Would do anything for those he cares about
History- Noah grew up fairly normally, he was bullied a lot in school, was kicked out of a few, until one day he was walking to lunch at his school and he found no-one there but a lunch lady. his best friend was walking with him and when he saw the lunch lady he was very scared and gave Noah a pen. Noah wondered why this was until the lunch lady sprouted wings, claws and fangs and began charging at him. the cap of Noah's pen was knocked off and it grew into a bronze sword. Noah swung the sword at the monster and to his surprise, it dissipated. Noah friend Thomas then led him to Camp Half-Blood.
Weapon of choice- Sword or Dagger
Gift from your parents-Can be anything nothing yet
Protector- best friend Thomas
God or Titan side- God

Robin Hood
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elenrobynmegan on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:24 am

Name-Giselle Fenty-Fox
How long have you been at camp-Just came
Age-13
Gender-Female
Parent-Un-known,is not sure if its god or goddess cause shes coming from an orphanage
Appearance- http://i27.tinypic.com/219s8i9.jpg
Personalty-Loves being outdoors,running and animals,also swimming,strong minded and honest in relationships(friendships,etc),loves dancing,leader spirit,gets angry easily,gets depressed even more easily,comes back happy after 30 mins.
History-Born from un-known parents and raised in an orphange in Colombia,Gizzelle had a life full of trouble and danger.After she got 8,every year was a nightmare,strange creatures attacked her every month,but the orphanage was not able to kick her out till she was ten,when she ran away because everyone thought she caused the trouble.Then,she met Shaya,who took her to the camp,and then she saw shaya was a female satyr.
Weapon of choice-Bow and arrow
Gift from your parents-my parent hasnt appeared yet.
Protector-Female(!yeah,i know,rare)Satyr named Shaya
God or Titan side-God side

elenrobynmegan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Demi-God Info Sheet

Name- Alethea Jason "AJ" Garrett
How long have you been at camp- 5 years
Age- 15
Gender- female
Parent-Athena
Appearance- http://browse.deviantart.com/photograph ... /?q=blonde teen girl&order=9&offset=648#/d2p5okx
Personalty- Sarcastic, and independent. AJ tends to zone out a lot and goes off to her own world. She isn't good with opening up her feelings to other people. Alethea enjoys photography.
History- Alethea lived in Boston with her dad who is an accountant. When she was ten years old she was attacked by a monster and in the end she came out okay by thinking on her feet for how to defeat it, but she needed to get fourteen stiches. After that her dad sent her to Camp Half-Blood where she is now a year round camper.
Weapon of choice- sword
Gift from your parents-
Protector-TBA
God or Titan side- God Side/Good side
Camp Nokomis is where the cool girls spend their summer.
Don't believe in ghosts until one comes knocking at your door
Books are awesome
When you see my face hope it gives you hell...
You got me poppin champagne...
I think we should light a match, we'll hold it to the wind to see how long it lasts...

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerXx on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Name- Benjamin Miller

How long have you been at camp- 2 years

Age- 19

Gender- Male

Parent- Hades

Appearance-Image

Personalty- Despite his surly demeanor, Benji is a rather friendly person. Although he seems somewhat grim and broody, he is very just, and is often praised for his levelheadedness and insight. Benji has a softer side, especially towards animals, and will do anything to protect his friends. Although he is usually very fair, he regards his decisions as the "final" and tends to be very arrogant about them.

History- Benji was training to be a pro boxer prior to his discovery. When his best friend and fellow boxer Keegan told him of his true lineage, he became slightly embittered towards all thing regarding the gods. In his mind, it was unfair that everyone had simply disregarded all his hard work and ambitions, expecting him to drop everything at the drop of a hat. He later realized that he was better suited as a "protector" of sorts, using what he had learned to help train and mentor the younger demigods, as well as protect the camp its self.

Weapon of choice-Dagger

Gift from your parents- the gloves of Dis, which allow the creation and manipulation of under-worldly flames

Protector- Keegan (male satyr)

God or Titan side- God

I'm a Dreamer, Poet, Lover, and Friend, and I will always have open arms.

DreamerXx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerXx on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:45 pm

sooooo..... is this gonna any time soon? Because I actually really like the idea.

DreamerXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:16 pm

do you have any more spots open?
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerXx on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:55 pm

dude/dudette, this RP has been dead since before I posted a character profile... you can post one if you want, and maybe the GM will see and think "Maybe I should re-open this" >.>

Fingers crossed! =^_^=

DreamerXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kieth on Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:01 pm

Hi can I join? Here is my character:
Name: Pyro Collins
Appearence: yellow spiky hair is middle of skinny and fat.
Time at chb: just arrived
Favorite weapon: bow and arrows
Godly parent: unknown but has suspicions as to which one.
History: comes from Detroit,Michigan and has traveled a long way
Personality: is kind and thoughtful, will help anybody in need
Side: gods

Kieth
Member for 4 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!