Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hello!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quiranna on Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:12 am

Hello, everyone! My name is Quiranna, or Qui for short. I'm agender (fae/faer or they/their, thanks!), and my heart exists in many a fandom. I dig

- Star Wars

- Harry Potter

-The Dresden Files

- Lord of the Rings 

-RWBY

- The Fast and the Furious 

-The Originals

- The Vampire Diaries

- Diablo series

-Xena

-The Magicians

-The 100

-Constantine

-Gotham

-Witchblade

-Resident Evil

ALL things werewolves, vampires, fae, witches, angels, demons. I love horror and survival horror. I have been writing for a couple of decades now, roleplaying most of that, and have also LARPed! (World of Darkness mostly (Vampire: the Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Changeling: the Dreaming, Hunter: the Reckoning, and Demon: the Fallen. I have also messed with TT for most of those genres, and acted as Storyteller for many a story. I have also larped Call of Cthulhu, All Flesh Must Be Eaten. I play loads of fantasy based things, and adore the heck out of Pathfinder and D&D.

I love deep and complex worlds, characters that are equally complex and versatile, and seeing obvious change and growth in my own character, as well as my partner(s)' characters.

I love deep romance, gritty and intense supernatural horror, drama and feeling the highs and lows with the story that I am sharing with others. I love passion and intrigue, silent desperation and sullen mysteries. 

I am very adept at setting the scene, and building tension. I make very real characters, and ones with different draws and talents. Those whose view of the world is different than the next, who deal with issues individualistically, and change approach at the drop of a hat. 

I do sarcastic one liners, dry humor and goofy humor well, yet can also play the straight man to someone's comedian. I love bringing in mythos, and I like to study a culture before portraying it.

If you're looking for a fun roleplay partner, I am, as well. PM me, or respond in this thread, and we can figure out a good thread ideal. I love one on one, but I also enjoy group things. Just let me know! Thanks! I hope you and yours are safe and sound! Stay well, remain living my friends!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quiranna
Member for 4 years
Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:26 pm

Hello!

Please explore the Universes, as we have many of the genres and fandoms that you might be interested in.

If you can't find anything you are looking for, or if something is closed, you should think about posting an interest check to see if anyone would like to start/join something. I mean, honestly, I am a fan of every single one of those - and you will find that many of us are. We are lacking a real diversity in types of Singular Universes (non-Multiverse settings), and are looking for different types of settings to immerse ourselves in.

I'm open to helping develop RPs like Star Wars, Gotham, and I know that there was someone floating around a Harry Potter idea. You may also find that some Universes APPEAR full, but you should PM the ones you are interested in to see if any writers dropped off! You might get lucky.

Check the OOC of each Universe, especially ones that don't seem to have started at all, to see if the GM is even active anymore. There are some like: Argonauts, Uniting of Houses, Meilleur Academy, Havoc, Oakville - these are not active roleplays, so don't waste your time.

Some great RPs that you might look at would be:
--Greythorne (Maybe you can get in, and the group is pretty active. Not sure how open they are.)
--Guardians of Hell
--Camp Athens II
--I run Calamity, a Teen Wolf Fandom
--Camp Kalthorne

Those are all I know with GMs that actually log in and people that actually write! You will find that things may be a little slow due to the stresses of Covid19, but trust me - we are here, we are active.

Anyway, best of luck to you! Please PM me if you'd ever like to start up something like Star Wars (I come from Swtor RP) or Gotham.

<3 mombie
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!