Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sand Castle

Sand Castle

a part of “Sand Castle”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

Storage — Sandbox — Fun Look but don't touch ;p

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sand Castle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sand Castle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sand Castle"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Re: Sand Castle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dirty Pretty Things on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:02 pm

SAMPLE POST

[ Taken from a roleplay titled 'Game of Thrones'. Edited. ]

The sconces that lined the thick stone walls of Ember's Deep were wrought in the shape of dragon's heads; the heavy bronze fashioned expertly into a vicious snarl. When lit, it appeared as if the dragons themselves were breathing fire.

Davin stared up at them as he walked past, caught by the way the rubies in their eyes glinted as the flames danced between their jaws. Seldom were the metal dragons lit, and only thrice in his life had Davin seen all of them aflame.

Today was the third. And the next few days would be the fourth, the fifth, and the sixth as well.

Never in the last fifty-odd years had Ember's Deep hosted all seven of the main Houses in Westeros, but it appeared that the event of his brother's upcoming nuptials proved significant enough to rouse the Southron lords and lead them North.

One of them had already arrived, with yet another not too far behind.

With his lady mother at White Harbor overseeing deliveries and his lord father locked away in his solar in one of his moods, it was up to Davin as his heir to welcome their guests and see to their accommodations.

It was only ill-luck that news of their arrival caught him in the middle of his morning routine.

--

The eldest Dragomir scowled inwardly, quickening his pace so as not to keep the Mathers’ waiting. He shifted the heavy, fur-lined cloak higher up his shoulders; tugging it tight over his bare, sweat-slicked chest. He only had time to pull on a pair of boots before he was ushered out of the training room, a servant pressing a cloak of black and crimson into his arms as he left. Other than that, he was clad only in dark breeches; an empty scabbard swinging loosely from his hip. He was well aware of his rather...lacking state of dress, and he hoped fervently that the Mathers cared less for appearances - lest Lord Asollo should take offense.

If he did, Davin was sure his father - or Seven forbid, his mother - would have his head.

"Have food brought up from the kitchens. Ale, as well." He instructed the servant at his side, who bowed once - long and deep - before skittering away with a word of thanks and a dismissive wave of a hand. Guest rights hadn't held as much meaning as it did before the disaster at the Twins many, many years past; Davin only saw feeding his guests as a common courtesy, especially since they probably weary from having journeyed for days amidst the bitter Northern cold. It was plenty warm inside the fortress, though, with the fires of the forge raging down below.

It wasn't called Ember's Deep for nothing, after all.

--

Davin ran nervous, slightly quivering fingers through his matted, raven curls as he neared the castle doors. His guests should be dismounting by then, the Deep's numerous stablehands directing their mounts to the stables to be watered and fed. One of the doors was thrown wide open, guards in black and crimson leathers posted on either side.

He stopped a good ways from the landing, arriving just in time as the Mathers’ and - to his surprise - the Nightingales began to fill the entryway. The small, amiable smile on Davin's face faltered for a moment. That was two out of three of the Dragomirs' allies, and there he stood looking like a fool in tattered britches and a cloak.

Oh yes. Lady Ursula would definitely have his head. He could picture her now: his lady mother, looming over him with eyes wide and bright with rage, face red and nostrils flared while she screamed herself hoarse about birthing an heir stupid enough parade himself practically naked in front of their most trusted allies. Never mind that the horse-blooded Mathers' hardly wore any clothing as it is. Never mind that half the notoriously liberal-to-the-point-of-immodesty Nightingales likely pranced around naked in their own keeps. Davin would've rolled his eyes at the thought, but nerves and a rising lump in his throat at the face of two-sixths of Westeros' most powerful prevented him from doing so.

Steeling himself, he marched towards them, feeling more like a knight coming to battle than anything.

He greeted Lord Mathers first, the golden trim of his cloak brushing polished stone floor as he bowed, long and deep, before the Dothraki Lord. "M'athchomaroon, Assollo vezhak vezhven." He greeted, in what little of the Dothraki tongue he knew. He hoped he hadn't butchered the pronunciations too much. Elyas was the one with the knack for languages, not him. There had to be points in trying, though.

"And I extend my welcome to you as well, Lord Alistair." He did the same, bowing low for the head of House Nightingale and his lady wife. "If it please my Lords, refreshments have been arranged at the commons, though our servants would also be glad to show you to your rooms should you find yourselves in need of rest." He tilted his head, and beckoned them to follow him, wondering all the while if he did good despite only parroting the words his lady mother would have said. He had three and twenty years' worth of memories of standing dutifully beside her whilst she welcomed guests into their home - playing a Lord's role since before he was weaned while the actual Lord of Ember's Deep busied himself in his work.

Davin fought off a sigh. Might as well get used to this, he thought, almost bitterly. He'd have to learn to accustom himself to lots of things from that point forward. Blood, most all. The bite of war. The stench of death.

Our Wrath is Ruin - four words seared unto the forefront of his mind, and four words sure to tumble from his lips at end of Soren's farce of a wedding.

And the beginning of House Dragomir's conquest for the Iron Throne.

@Scar: This was written ~2-ish years ago from my Henry Cavill character's POV. It's only sparsely edited with two passages added in to set the tone out of the context of the RP.

It's hardly my best work, and I can assure you that I've come a pretty long way in terms of style and writing ability, but it fits Blackvale's tone more than any other roleplay I've done since then, so I thought it'd be appropriate lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dirty Pretty Things
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:27 pm

oops ignore this please

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:01 pm

Image Image Image
xxxW I L L O W x S A N D E R S

x = x r o m a n t i c x | | xx = x f r i e n d s x | | xx = x n e u t r a l x | | xx = x e n e m i e s x | | x

T H E x B L O O D - S U C K E R S

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

l u c i a n x t c h a i k o v a x // x

Willow has heard the rumors about him. No doubt he's intriguing and he may be fun for a tumble in the sheets but he is a vampire which puts the breaks on everything.

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

j u l i e x s i n c l a i r x // x

Will has seen her when she was stripping. She has her suspicions about what she is and has heard the rumors. Because of this she keeps her distance with a watchful eye.

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

n a t h a n i e l x s e a r u s x // x

Nathaniel has had Willow's attention for awhile. Although they've never crossed paths, she has been curious about him for being so young yet working in the hospital.

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

n a d i n e x d u b o i s x // xx

Willow doesn't really know Nadine, they might have crossed paths but beyond that nothing. At this current moment she does not know what Nadine is and just sees her as another human.

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

e l i s a b e t h x h i l l x // x

Currently they haven't met beyond passing one another down the street. With Levi in between them though they will start down a darker path with one another.

T H E x O T H E R S

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

l i l l i a n x s m i t h x // xx

Lillian hates WIllow more than Willow dislikes her. They were friends once and Willow holds onto that even a little if Lill won't. But Willow mostly enjoys getting under Lillian's skin even if it does more harm than good.

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

b l a h x b l a h x // x ?

blah blah blah

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

r o m a n x k i n g s l e y x // xx

Again another wolf who hates her more than she hates him. Willow tends to flirt with Roman, all in good fun of course, but he wants absolutely nothing to do with it. If he had a choice in it, he'd probably try to kill her.

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

l e v i x w i n t e r s x // xx

Something about Levi draws to Willow like magnetism. Inside her there is an emotional draw towards him that she can't explain or control. She wants him in her pack, of course, but she only wants him to join if that's what he wants.

T H E x P A C K

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

e d m u n d x m a r k u s x b a l e s x // xx

Markus is probably the closest friend Willow has. They have a sibling like bond that can border on the love hate. But she trusts him with her life entirely and would do anything for him as well.

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

r o b i n x s y k e s x // x ?

blah blah blah

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

r a f a e l x l o p e z x // x ?

blah blah blah

T H E x W I T C H E S

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

v i v i a n x g r e e n w o o d x // xx

Vivian is a good friend of Willow's and someone she can confide in with most things... but one. Something in her gut says there is more to Viv than what meets the eye and she worries that she knows about Will as well.

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

c h a r l e s x g r e y s o n x // x

Willow doesn't really know Charles but she has no issue with humans, she fights to protect them after all. They haven't really talked but she wouldn't put it past herself to flirt with him.

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

b r o o k l y n x s i m o n s x // x ?

blah blah blah

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

d a n i e l x w a r r e n x // x ?

blah blah blah

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

b l a h x b l a h x // x ?

blah blah blah

T H E x M O R T A L S

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

g e r a l d x a n d r e w s x // x ?

blah blah blah

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

m a x i n e x a l e x a n d e r x // x ?

blah blah blah

ImageImagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

r o n a n x m a t t h e w s x // x

Another human she's seen in passing but nothing really more than that. She doesn't really know him but has nothing to judge for her to like or dislike.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed May 10, 2017 1:47 pm

Image Image Image
xxR Y D E R x C H R I S T E N S E N
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N P C xx Scar.- only x

x
g o d l y x p a r e n tx // xdionysus

a g o n x t e a mx // xpower rangers — support

a b i l i t i e sx // xmadness manipulation , xminor agrokinesis

s t r e n g t h sx // xshield combat , xdefense , xdiversions

w e a k n e s s e sx // xdrunk , xmelee combat , xeasily bored

h e xx // x#678773

f a c e c l a i mx // xrichard harmon
x
x annoyed xx indifferent xx motivated x
x
Ryder didn't join this particular team by choice, more of a manipulative tactical move by Wes to get the team's second brawn a support. He has the abilities needed to balance out Lux Slade. That's his only use. He sits on the sidelines when it comes to the group dynamic. He has an indifferent air to him, not really caring too much about most of the groups decisions or arguments, which are more often than not. He does what he's told, relatively, and that's that. Aside from the manipulation, he only joined because he thought they had a fighting chance at winning. It doesn't bother him that he can't stand his group, as long as he doesn't die and they win. Sometimes, he even finds their bickering entertaining... As long as they don't have more pressing matters, like training or you know, death.

Code: Select all
[img]http://i.imgur.com/taBabY2.jpg[/img]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/W2cc1jO.jpg[/img] [img]http://placehold.it/25x60/678773/678773[/img] [img]http://placehold.it/10x60/999999[/img][/right]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][font=Times][b][i][size=120][color=#678773]R Y D E R[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#678773]C H R I S T E N S E N[/color][/i][/b][/size]
[size=90][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]N P C[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]Scar.- only[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] •[/b][/size][/font]

[hr][/hr]
[right][font=times][size=90][color=transparent]x[/color]
[b][color=#678773]g o d l y[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#678773]p a r e n t[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]dionysus[/i]

[b][color=#678773]a g o n[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#678773]t e a m[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]power rangers — support[/i]

[b][color=#678773]a b i l i t i e s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]madness manipulation[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]minor agrokinesis[/i]

[b][color=#678773]s t r e n g t h s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]shield combat[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]defense[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]diversions[/i]

[b][color=#678773]w e a k n e s s e s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]drunk[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]melee combat[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]easily bored[/i]

[b][color=#678773]h e x[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]#678773[/i]

[b][color=#678773]f a c e c l a i m[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]richard harmon[/i][/size][/font][/right][right][color=transparent].
.[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x280/678773/678773[/img][/left][justify][font=times][size=90][color=transparent]x[/color]
[b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]annoyed[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]indifferent[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]motivated[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [/b]
[color=transparent]x[/color]
Ryder didn't join this particular team by choice, more of a manipulative tactical move by Wes to get the team's second brawn a support. He has the abilities needed to balance out Lux Slade. That's his only use. He sits on the sidelines when it comes to the group dynamic. He has an indifferent air to him, not really caring too much about most of the groups decisions or arguments, which are more often than not. He does what he's told, relatively, and that's that. Aside from the manipulation, he only joined because he thought they had a fighting chance at winning. It doesn't bother him that he can't stand his group, as long as he doesn't die and they win. Sometimes, he even finds their bickering entertaining... As long as they don't have more pressing matters, like training or you know, death.[/size][/font][/justify]

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri May 12, 2017 2:40 am

x
P O W E R x R A N G E R S xx
x t e a m x s o n g xx K o h a n a n i n j a xx S c a r . - xxx

x

x

xx.A B B Y00R A E00J A R V I S
xxxxxxxxxxxxr e dxr a n g e r x//x brawn

"You're gonna want to run now..."

L O T T I E0C A R M I C H A E L
xxxxxxxxxg r e e nxr a n g e r x//x special

"Uhhh...yeah! Grrr...?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxL U X00S L A D E
xxxxxx.xy e l l o wxr a n g e r x//x brawn

"Power Rangers... I'm a fucking genius."

xxxxxxx.xW E S L E Y00T A T E
xxxxxx.xx.xb l a c kxr a n g e r x//x brain

"...*sigh*...fucking Power Rangers..."

S E B A S T I A N00R H O D E S
xxxxxxx.xxp i n kxr a n g e r x//x support

"Jokes on you, I look awesome in pink."

R Y D E R0C H R I S T E N S E N
xxxxxx.xxxb l u exr a n g e r x//x support

"... whatever"

Image Image Image
xxR Y D E R x C H R I S T E N S E N
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N P C xx Scar.- only x

x
g o d l y x p a r e n tx // xdionysus

a g o n x t e a mx // xpower rangers — support

a b i l i t i e sx // xmadness manipulation , xminor agrokinesis

s t r e n g t h sx // xshield combat , xdefense , xdiversions

w e a k n e s s e sx // xdrunk , xmelee combat , xeasily bored

h e xx // x#678773

f a c e c l a i mx // xrichard harmon
x
x annoyed xx indifferent xx motivated x
x
Ryder didn't join this particular team by choice, more of a manipulative tactical move by Wes to get the team's second brawn a support. He has the abilities needed to balance out Lux Slade. That's his only use. He sits on the sidelines when it comes to the group dynamic. He has an indifferent air to him, not really caring too much about most of the groups decisions or arguments, which are more often than not. He does what he's told, relatively, and that's that. Aside from the manipulation, he only joined because he thought they had a fighting chance at winning. It doesn't bother him that he can't stand his group, as long as he doesn't die and they win. Sometimes, he even finds their bickering entertaining... As long as they don't have more pressing matters, like training or you know, death.

xxxxxxxxxC H A R L O T T E x C A R M I C H A E L
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N P C xx Kohananinja only x

x
x
g o d l y x p a r e n tx // xdemeter

a g o n x t e a mx // xpower rangers — special

a b i l i t i e sx // xheightened sense of the environment , xchlorokinesis

s t r e n g t h sx // xmedical knowledge , xforaging , xrecovery

w e a k n e s s e sx // xweak , xmelee combat , xnot good with conflict

h e xx // x#abd4dd

f a c e c l a i mx // x amandla stenberg
x
x indecisive xx quiet xx modest x
x
Lottie’s decision to join the Agon was a combination of flattery and persistence on the part of Wesley Tate, who spent the better part of a year securing the shy demigod’s agreement to join his team. Her immense and rather embarrassing crush on Sebastian Rhodes may have also been a factor. At sixteen, she is one of the youngest demigods to join the Agon this year, but she has a talent for medical studies, and is one of the top in her year for the field medic track. Generally, Lottie has a reputation for being shy and a bit klutzy, but is regarded universally as a kind soul. In the team dynamic, she can get a little lost among so many strong personalities, and usually tries to stay out of the decision making process, instead looking to Wes for direction

[img]http://placehold.it/715x10/cccccc/cccccc[/img][hr][/hr][right][color=transparent]x[/color]
[font=times][size=200]P O W E R [color=transparent]x[/color] R A N G E R S[/size] [color=transparent]xx[/color]
[size=90][b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]a g o n [color=transparent]x[/color] t e a m [/i][color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]K o h a n a n i n j a[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]S c a r . -[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [/b][/size][color=transparent]xx[/color][/font]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][hr][/hr][img]http://placehold.it/715x10/cccccc/cccccc[/img]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/2WrwiuI.jpg[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/e50f0f/e50f0f[/img]

[font=Times][size=120][color=transparent]xx.[/color][color=#e50f0f]A B B Y[/color][color=transparent]00[/color][color=#e50f0f]R A E[/color][color=transparent]00[/color][color=#e50f0f]J A R V I S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=perpetua][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b]r e d[color=transparent]x[/color]r a n g e r[/b] [color=transparent]x[/color]//[color=transparent]x[/color] brawn[/font]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x1[/img]

[center][font=perpetua]"You're gonna want to run now..."[/font][/center]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/e50f0f/e50f0f[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/aSHpESd.jpg[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/0a7823/0a7823[/img]

[font=Times][size=120][color=#0a7823]L O T T I E[/color][color=transparent]0[/color][color=#0a7823]C A R M I C H A E L[/color][/size][/font]
[font=perpetua][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][b]g r e e n[color=transparent]x[/color]r a n g e r[/b] [color=transparent]x[/color]//[color=transparent]x[/color] special[/font]

[center][font=perpetua]"Uhhh...yeah! Grrr...?"[/font][/center]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/0a7823/0a7823[/img][/left][right][img]http://i.imgur.com/QVDYhHj.jpg[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/ddbc10/ddbc10[/img]

[font=Times][size=120][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#ddbc10]L U X[/color][color=transparent]00[/color][color=#ddbc10]S L A D E[/color][/size][/font]
[font=perpetua][color=transparent]xxxxxx.x[/color][b]y e l l o w[color=transparent]x[/color]r a n g e r[/b] [color=transparent]x[/color]//[color=transparent]x[/color] brawn[/font]

[center][font=perpetua]"Power Rangers... I'm a [i]fucking[/i] genius."[/font][/center]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/ddbc10/ddbc10[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/yUFhzK6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/000000/000000[/img]

[font=Times][size=120][color=transparent]xxxxxxx.x[/color][color=#000000]W E S L E Y[/color][color=transparent]00[/color][color=#000000]T A T E[/color][/size][/font]
[font=perpetua][color=transparent]xxxxxx.xx.x[/color][b]b l a c k[color=transparent]x[/color]r a n g e r[/b] [color=transparent]x[/color]//[color=transparent]x[/color] brain[/font]

[center][font=perpetua]"...*sigh*...fucking Power Rangers..."[/font][/center]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/000000/000000[/img][/right][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/z6gjTMw.jpg[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/ef64da/ef64da[/img]

[font=Times][size=120][color=#ef64da]S E B A S T I A N[/color][color=transparent]00[/color][color=#ef64da]R H O D E S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=perpetua][color=transparent]xxxxxxx.xx[/color][b]p i n k[color=transparent]x[/color]r a n g e r[/b] [color=transparent]x[/color]//[color=transparent]x[/color] support[/font]

[font=perpetua]"Jokes on you, I look awesome in pink."[/font]

[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/ef64da/ef64da[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/30s7k1E.jpg[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/214be7/214be7[/img]

[font=Times][size=120][color=#214be7]R Y D E R[/color][color=transparent]0[/color][color=#214be7]C H R I S T E N S E N[/color][/size][/font]
[font=perpetua][color=transparent]xxxxxx.xxx[/color][b]b l u e[color=transparent]x[/color]r a n g e r[/b] [color=transparent]x[/color]//[color=transparent]x[/color] support[/font]

[font=perpetua]"... whatever"[/font]

[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/214be7/214be7[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/taBabY2.jpg[/img]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/W2cc1jO.jpg[/img] [img]http://placehold.it/25x60/678773/678773[/img] [img]http://placehold.it/10x60/999999[/img][/right]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][font=Times][b][i][size=120][color=#678773]R Y D E R[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#678773]C H R I S T E N S E N[/color][/i][/b][/size]
[size=90][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]N P C[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]Scar.- only[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] •[/b][/size][/font]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#678773]g o d l y[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#678773]p a r e n t[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]dionysus[/i]

[b][color=#678773]a g o n[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#678773]t e a m[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]power rangers — support[/i]

[b][color=#678773]a b i l i t i e s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]madness manipulation[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]minor agrokinesis[/i]

[b][color=#678773]s t r e n g t h s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]shield combat[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]defense[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]diversions[/i]

[b][color=#678773]w e a k n e s s e s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]drunk[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]melee combat[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]easily bored[/i]

[b][color=#678773]h e x[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]#678773[/i]

[b][color=#678773]f a c e c l a i m[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]richard harmon[/i][/size][/font][/right][right][color=transparent].
.[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x280/678773/678773[/img][/left][justify][font=times][size=90][color=transparent]x[/color]
[b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]annoyed[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]indifferent[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]motivated[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [/b]
Ryder didn't join this particular team by choice, more of a manipulative tactical move by Wes to get the team's second brawn a support. He has the abilities needed to balance out Lux Slade. That's his only use. He sits on the sidelines when it comes to the group dynamic. He has an indifferent air to him, not really caring too much about most of the groups decisions or arguments, which are more often than not. He does what he's told, relatively, and that's that. Aside from the manipulation, he only joined because he thought they had a fighting chance at winning. It doesn't bother him that he can't stand his group, as long as he doesn't die and they win. Sometimes, he even finds their bickering entertaining... As long as they don't have more pressing matters, like training or you know, death.[/size][/font][/justify]
[hr][/hr]
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/dTN8T6z.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][font=Times][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b][i][size=120][color=#abd4dd]C H A R L O T T E[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#abd4dd]C A R M I C H A E L[/color][/i][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=90][b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]N P C[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]Kohananinja only[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] •[/b][/size][/font]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][color=transparent]x[/color]
[font=times][size=90][color=transparent]x[/color]
[b][color=#abd4dd]g o d l y[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#abd4dd]p a r e n t[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]demeter[/i]

[b][color=#abd4dd]a g o n[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#abd4dd]t e a m[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]power rangers — special[/i]

[b][color=#abd4dd]a b i l i t i e s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]heightened sense of the environment [/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]chlorokinesis[/i]

[b][color=#abd4dd]s t r e n g t h s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]medical knowledge[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]foraging[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]recovery[/i]

[b][color=#abd4dd]w e a k n e s s e s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]weak[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]melee combat[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]not good with conflict[/i]

[b][color=#abd4dd]h e x[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]#abd4dd [/i]

[b][color=#abd4dd]f a c e c l a i m[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i] amandla stenberg [/i][/size][/font][/right][right][color=transparent].
.[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x300/abd4dd/abd4dd[/img][/left][justify][font=times][size=90][color=transparent]x[/color]
[b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]indecisive[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]quiet[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]modest[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [/b]
Lottie’s decision to join the Agon was a combination of flattery and persistence on the part of Wesley Tate, who spent the better part of a year securing the shy demigod’s agreement to join his team. Her immense and rather embarrassing crush on Sebastian Rhodes may have also been a factor. At sixteen, she is one of the youngest demigods to join the Agon this year, but she has a talent for medical studies, and is one of the top in her year for the field medic track. Generally, Lottie has a reputation for being shy and a bit klutzy, but is regarded universally as a kind soul. In the team dynamic, she can get a little lost among so many strong personalities, and usually tries to stay out of the decision making process, instead looking to Wes for direction [/size][/font][/justify]

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue May 16, 2017 1:48 pm

xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB L A C K x V I P E R S xx
x t e a m x s o n g xx K o h a n a n i n j a xx S c a r . - xx g e m i n i b l u e s xx m a l o n e y c 1 6 xxx

x

x

xxxxxxxJ O A Q U I N00W O L F
xxxxxxxxxxxxh e p h a e s t u s x//x brain

"The biggest threat is the one overlooked."

xxxxxxx.xM A Y A00T O R R E S
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx.xapollo x//x special

"Cal...that's not how that works.
But hell yeah, WE GOT THIS!"

xxxxxC A L D E N00A R C H E R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.z e u s x//x brawn

"HUMAN SHIELD BITCHES!
I'M COMING FOR YA!"

x.M A R I S O L E00N A D E A U
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.d e m e t e r x//x support

"N/A"

xxxxxxA C E00T H A T C H E R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..a r e s x//x brawn

"Do I look like I give a fuck?"

xB E N J A M I N00H U G H E S
xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.xhecate x//x special

"N/A"

xxxxxC A L D E N x A R C H E R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N P C xx Kohananinja only x

x
x
g o d l y x p a r e n tx // xzeus

a g o n x t e a mx // xblack vipers — brawn

a b i l i t i e sx // xenhanced physical strength , x
minor lightning control/immunity

s t r e n g t h sx // xmelee combat , xheavy lifting ,x
”human fucking shield bitches!”

w e a k n e s s e sx // xrash , xoverestimates his limits , x
picks fights

h e xx // x#ffdf42

f a c e c l a i mx // x colton haynes
x
x cocky xx over confident xx protective x
x
Calden has been training to join the Agon since childhood, as his enhanced strength manifested earlier that considered normal, and he was forced to attend Legacy at a young age for everyone’s protection. As one of the strongest students on campus, no one was surprised to see him enter as a Brawn, though a few eyebrows have raised over his choice of group, as his ex is on the team as well. Whatever his motivation in joining that team, his goals remain clear; win the Agon, and wipe the floor with Abby Jarvis. Calden is a winner, and second place is simply the first loser. The fact that his is ranked second in anything combatively really pisses him off, and he’s never forgiven Abby for beating him at sword skills in class. The Agon will be the proving ground where he shows that little blonde bitch who really deserves Legacy’s top slot, and once Cal reclaims his rightful status, everything else will fall into place. On his team, Calden leaves the thinking work to Joaquin, but if he doesn’t like a decision, he is a loud and explicit voice of descent.

[img]http://placehold.it/715x10/cccccc/cccccc[/img][hr][/hr][right][color=transparent]xx[/color]
[font=times][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=200]B L A C K [color=transparent]x[/color] V I P E R S[/size] [color=transparent]xx[/color]
[size=90][b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwZPtgQMlsU&list=LLwOxMOlRLexlZt_GgzxJIyg&index=16][color=black]t e a m [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=black] s o n g [/color][/url][/i][color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]K o h a n a n i n j a[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]S c a r . -[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]g e m i n i b l u e s[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]m a l o n e y c 1 6[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [/b][/size][color=transparent]xx[/color][/font]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][hr][/hr][img]http://placehold.it/715x10/cccccc/cccccc[/img]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/JyNKOFk.jpg[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/003f57/003f57[/img]

[font=Times][size=120][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][color=#003f57]J O A Q U I N[/color][color=transparent]00[/color][color=#003f57]W O L F[/color][/size][/font]
[font=perpetua][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b]h e p h a e s t u s[/b] [color=transparent]x[/color]//[color=transparent]x[/color] brain[/font]

[center][font=perpetua]"The biggest threat is the one overlooked."[/font][/center]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/003f57/003f57[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/gpCZPkQ.jpg[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/21b794/21b794[/img]

[font=Times][size=120][color=transparent]xxxxxxx.x[/color][color=#21b794]M A Y A[/color][color=transparent]00[/color][color=#21b794]T O R R E S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=perpetua][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx.x[/color][b]apollo[/b] [color=transparent]x[/color]//[color=transparent]x[/color] special[/font]

[center][font=perpetua]"Cal...that's not how that works.
But hell yeah, WE GOT THIS!"[/font][/center][img]http://placehold.it/220x5/21b794/21b794[/img][/left][right][img]http://i.imgur.com/f8OX6wH.jpg[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/ffdf42/ffdf42[/img]

[font=Times][size=120][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#ffdf42]C A L D E N[/color][color=transparent]00[/color][color=#ffdf42]A R C H E R[/color][/size][/font]
[font=perpetua][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.[/color][b]z e u s[/b] [color=transparent]x[/color]//[color=transparent]x[/color] brawn[/font]

[center][font=perpetua]"HUMAN SHIELD BITCHES!
I'M COMING FOR YA!"[/font][/center][img]http://placehold.it/220x5/ffdf42/ffdf42[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/zh8vNew.jpg[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/5ac15c/5ac15c[/img]

[font=Times][size=120][color=transparent]x.[/color][color=#5ac15c]M A R I S O L E[/color][color=transparent]00[/color][color=#5ac15c]N A D E A U[/color][/size][/font]
[font=perpetua][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.[/color][b]d e m e t e r[/b] [color=transparent]x[/color]//[color=transparent]x[/color] support[/font]

[center][font=perpetua]"N/A"[/font][/center]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/5ac15c/5ac15c[/img][/right][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ruV9tpq.jpg[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/3D5726/3D5726[/img]

[font=Times][size=120][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][color=#3D5726]A C E[/color][color=transparent]00[/color][color=#3D5726]T H A T C H E R[/color][/size][/font]
[font=perpetua][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..[/color][b]a r e s[/b] [color=transparent]x[/color]//[color=transparent]x[/color] brawn[/font]

[font=perpetua]"Do I look like I give a fuck?"[/font]

[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/3D5726/3D5726[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/8ZC8PVx.jpg[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/214be7/214be7[/img]

[font=Times][size=120][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#214be7]B E N J A M I N[/color][color=transparent]00[/color][color=#214be7]H U G H E S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=perpetua][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.x[/color][b]hecate[/b] [color=transparent]x[/color]//[color=transparent]x[/color] special[/font]

[font=perpetua]"N/A"[/font]

[img]http://placehold.it/220x5/214be7/214be7[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Voz4l4z.png[/img][/center]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][font=Times][color=transparent]xxx[/color][b][i][size=120][color=#ffdf42]C A L D E N[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#ffdf42]A R C H E R[/color][/i][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=90][b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]N P C[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]Kohananinja only[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] •[/b][/size][/font]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][color=transparent]x[/color]
[font=times][size=90][color=transparent]x[/color]
[b][color=#ffdf42]g o d l y[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#ffdf42]p a r e n t[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]zeus[/i]

[b][color=#ffdf42]a g o n[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#ffdf42]t e a m[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]black vipers — brawn[/i]

[b][color=#ffdf42]a b i l i t i e s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]enhanced physical strength [/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color]
[i]minor lightning control/immunity[/i]

[b][color=#ffdf42]s t r e n g t h s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]melee combat[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]heavy lifting[/i] ,[color=transparent]x[/color]
[i]”human fucking shield bitches!”[/i]

[b][color=#ffdf42]w e a k n e s s e s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]rash[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]overestimates his limits[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color]
[i]picks fights[/i]

[b][color=#ffdf42]h e x[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]#ffdf42 [/i]

[b][color=#ffdf42]f a c e c l a i m[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i] colton haynes [/i][/size][/font][/right][right][color=transparent].
.[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x350/ffdf42/ffdf42[/img][/left][justify][font=times][size=90][color=transparent]x[/color]
[b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]cocky[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]over confident[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]protective[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [/b]
Calden has been training to join the Agon since childhood, as his enhanced strength manifested earlier that considered normal, and he was forced to attend Legacy at a young age for everyone’s protection. As one of the strongest students on campus, no one was surprised to see him enter as a Brawn, though a few eyebrows have raised over his choice of group, as his ex is on the team as well. Whatever his motivation in joining that team, his goals remain clear; win the Agon, and wipe the floor with Abby Jarvis. Calden is a winner, and second place is simply the first loser. The fact that his is ranked second in anything combatively really pisses him off, and he’s never forgiven Abby for beating him at sword skills in class. The Agon will be the proving ground where he shows that little blonde bitch who really deserves Legacy’s top slot, and once Cal reclaims his rightful status, everything else will fall into place. On his team, Calden leaves the thinking work to Joaquin, but if he doesn’t like a decision, he is a loud and explicit voice of descent.[/size][/font][/justify]

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed May 17, 2017 12:25 pm

D E S C E N D A N T S

Code for Character Reserves on intro

[left][color=transparent]xx.[/color][/left][left][img]http://placehold.it/200x250/cccccc/000000?text=FC+Character[/img][color=transparent]...[/color][img]http://placehold.it/10x250/000000/000000[/img][color=transparent]...[/color][img]http://placehold.it/100x250/cccccc/000000?text=Hero+or+villain[/img][/left][img]http://placehold.it/10x125/000000/000000[/img][color=transparent]...[/color][img]http://placehold.it/500x125/cccccc/000000?text=Hero+or+villain[/img]

[color=transparent]xxx[/color][font=Times][b][i][size=120][color=#000000]N A M E[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#000000]S U R N A M E[/color][/size][color=transparent]xxx[/color]• [color=transparent]x[/color] p r o t e g e [color=transparent]x[/color] o f [color=transparent]x[/color] s o m e d u d e[color=transparent]x[/color] •[/b][/i][/font]

[right][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/right][right][/right][right][font=times][size=90][b][color=#000000]f c[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]person[/i]
[b][color=#000000]t a k e n[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]username[/i]
[b][color=#000000]h e x[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]#******[/i][/size][/font][/right][font=times][size=90][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=#000000]p a r e n t a g e[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]sperm & egg donor[/i]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=#000000]s p e c i e s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]species[/i]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=#000000]c l a s s i f i c a t i o n[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]level 0 — class[/i][/size][/font]

Code for Character Sheet OOC

[img]http://placehold.it/715x10/cccccc/cccccc[/img][hr][/hr][right][color=transparent]x[/color]
[font=times][size=200]C H A R A C T E R [color=transparent]x[/color] S H E E T S[/size] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/font]
[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx[/color][/left][right][color=transparent]xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx[/color][/right][justify][font=times][size=90]I have created 2 CS skellys for this RP. There is one that is more for those of us who prefer choosing images and resizing, and all that junk. Or a simpler one that's easy for just plugging in gifs and content. I'll put the codes below. Within each CS there are black bars which are supposed to be changed to the hex color you choose for said character. It's simple to change them. Each of those images ends in /000000/000000 and all you do is replace the 0's with your hex.

For example: my hex is #bfbfbf then the end of that image tag would be /bfbfbf/bfbfbf[/size][/font][/justify]

Code for Descendant Tower OOC

[font=times][size=200]D E S C E N D A N T [color=transparent]x[/color] T O W E R[/size] [color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][/font]
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/B5aMqF0.jpg[/img][/center]
[left][color=transparent]xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.[/color][/left][right][color=transparent]xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.
xxxx.[/color][/right][justify][font=times][size=90][b]l o c a t i o n[/b] [color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] Bridgeport, CT

The Descendant Tower is made up of 253 floors. 50 of which, are underground and house all of the training facilities. Those include simulation rooms, weight rooms, track and gymnasiums. The top 60 floors are specifically dormitories for the students staying at the academy. Each student gets their own floor with a fully customizable penthouse, along with a garage off the ground level to store a vehicle of their choosing. There is one pool that is on the rooftop of the tower, along with a jacuzzi and fully stocked bar. The helipad extends off of the 50th floor, but other aircraft are located beneath the exterior gardens and fountain. The remaining levels are designed for entertainment and leisure, containing everything anything the students could need within the building. The tower itself is cloaked and shielded from any unauthorized people stumbling upon it or gaining entrance. Outside of the force field the area looks like a simple field with a few energy windmills.

Below, you can include an image of your Descendants' penthouse and vehicle if they have one within the academy. Remember, the penthouses are 100% customizable. So the student can make it whatever they desire... As long as the aren't blasting the ceiling up 3 floors and taking other peoples penthouses in their wake.[/size][/font][/justify]

Code for NPC OOC

[font=times][size=200]N P C s[/size] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/font]
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx[/color][/right][justify][font=times][size=90]There are, of course, a number of NPCs throughout this RP. They shall be posted below. Some NPCs maybe be playable by anyone, others may be specific to certain writers. Ever superhero/villain parent is playable only by the person who has the Descendant. The only exception being if Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark have a major purpose at some point, which I would then control. If you play on your Descendant's parent popping up on occasion,
you can feel free to put them on this page as an NPC with a FC.

I will use this OOC as needed, to add more NPCs when the occasion rises.[/size][/font][/justify]

Code for Relations OOC

[font=times][size=200]R E L A T I O N S[/size] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/font]
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx[/color][/right][justify][font=times][size=90]This isn't mandatory. But, if anyone wants a place to keep all their relations organized, then feel free. You don't have to have any structure or whatever for it. Honestly, I don't know if I will use it or not. But, it is here if we need it.[/size][/font][/justify]

Code for Relations OOC

[font=times][size=200]S H I P S[/size] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/font]
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx[/color][/right][justify][font=times][size=90]We all get them. What fun is an RP without them? lol. We can use this OOC to put any fun gifs, images or just drool over whatever. Just for some fun, especially when we are impatiently waiting to start the RP :p[/size][/font][/justify]

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed May 24, 2017 7:55 pm

W R E N ' S x P E N T H O U S E
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx t h e x s w a g x p a d x

x

x
Imagexxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
x
"So yeah... This is my swanky pad. Pretty hot right? It's practically a casino that has a bed off in some small corner room. It's not like I need to sleep. More for recreational purposes if you get what I mean. I got everything from arcade games, to a pool table, jacuzzi, a stripper pole for when I'm feeling extra saucy... And even a fully loaded bar. Not like it does much because it's practically impossible for me to get drunk. But that doesn't mean I can't get you drunk... And take advantage of you. And finish it all off a dance floor to rock my killer moves."
x
"As for my whip down in the garage. She's a beaut. '11 Ducati Diavel. Sexy as fuck. Fast as hell too. I do enjoy tearing it up every once in awhile. I don't have as much time to enjoy a machine between my legs as I used to, but as nicely and I might take you for a spin."

W R E N ' S x R I D E
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 2 0 1 1 x d u c a t i x d i a v e l x

ImageImage

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Theo's relations

[img]http://placehold.it/720x250[/img]
[left][img]http://placehold.it/10x45/999999[/img] [img]http://placehold.it/25x45/000000/000000[/img] [img]http://placehold.it/400x45[/img][/left]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color][font=Times][b][i][size=120][color=#000000]N A M E[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#000000]L A S T N A M E[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[hr][/hr]
[center][font=times]♥ [color=transparent]x[/color] = [color=transparent]x[/color] r o m a n t i c [color=transparent]x[/color] | | [color=transparent]x[/color] ★ [color=transparent]x[/color] = [color=transparent]x[/color] f r i e n d s [color=transparent]x[/color] | | [color=transparent]x[/color] ◑ [color=transparent]x[/color] = [color=transparent]x[/color] n e u t r a l [color=transparent]x[/color] | | [color=transparent]x[/color] ✘ [color=transparent]x[/color] = [color=transparent]x[/color] e n e m i e s[/font][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/H2HoTea.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/fdb760/fdb760[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/left][right][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#fdb760]n o e l l e [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#fdb760] b l a n c [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[justify][font=times][size=90]brief character quote or description of relationship[/size][/font][/justify]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/WMQ43Jk.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/007f00/007f00[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#007f00]n i c o l a s [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#007f00] d a n n e e l s [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[justify][font=times][size=90]brief character quote or description of relationship[/size][/font][/justify]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/LNqtN74.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/2cc6c4/2cc6c4[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#2cc6c4]r e a g a n [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#2cc6c4] d a v e n p o r t [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/k9Rbg9I.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/400000/400000[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#400000]k l a u s [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#400000] j ä g e r [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/59DnB8e.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/9D6B84/9D6B84[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#9D6B84]c o r d e l i a [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#9D6B84] d u p o n t [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/qhgK22w.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/854D49/854D49[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#854D49]d o m i n i c [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#854D49] g r a y [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/6rarvAB.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/54C571/54C571[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#54C571]a n d r o m e d a [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#54C571] b a l t h a z a r [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/NPPTVL0.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/000000/000000[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#000000]c h l o e [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#000000] w i s e [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/rFLFJBa.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/E5A3AD/E5A3AD[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#E5A3AD]v a l t o r i a [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#E5A3AD] a z u r e [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/xfFkMSG.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/c0140b/c0140b[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#c0140b]m o r r i g a n [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#c0140b] k a n g [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/gIQJEQS.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/af868e/af868e[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#af868e]l u k a s [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#af868e] h o l s t [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/jJd1czX.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/bd9e84/bd9e84[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#bd9e84]b o n n i e [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#bd9e84] f o s t e r [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/keThHLH.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/66633A/66633A[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#66633A]n a m e [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#66633A] l a s t n a m e [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[justify][font=times][size=90]FC Naomi Scott — Hephaestus daughter
brief character quote or description of relationship[/size][/font][/justify]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ptf6zJz.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/6FA3A6/6FA3A6[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#6FA3A6]t o b i a s [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#6FA3A6] r i l k e [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/syRFlS9.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/000000/000000[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#000000]n a m e [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#000000] l a s t n a m e [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[justify][font=times][size=90]FC Florine Tielman — Hermes daughter
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/PLsCUV0.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/bfccc2/bfccc2[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#bfccc2]r o r d a n [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#bfccc2] d a l e y [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/YlS03yS.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/ff0000/ff0000[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#ff0000]m i n a [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#ff0000] d a w s o n [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZlZPokn.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/999900/999900[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#999900]h a n i [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#999900] l i u [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/p5sLSdx.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/000000/000000[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#000000]n a m e [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#000000] l a s t n a m e [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[justify][font=times][size=90]FC Keiynan Lonsdale — Apollo son
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/VzrBFCJ.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/D2A084/D2A084[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#D2A084]e s m e r a l d a [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#D2A084] o ' d o n o g h u e [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/SyzxDl4.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/B22222/B22222[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#C35817]v a n e s s a [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#C35817] s i n c l a i r [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/6GDCAtr.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/cdc5bf/cdc5bf[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#cdc5bf]l e e [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#cdc5bf] s o n g [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/acgyWdg.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/D2691E/D2691E[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#D2691E]k a i d e n [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#D2691E] b r i a r l y [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZvIi1yz.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/800000/800000[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#800000]t a n n e r [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#800000] c a s s i d y [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/mDLtpqF.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/00330A/00330A[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#00330A]h e l e n a [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#00330A] l u d w i g s d o t t i r [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/uxnyRlo.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/9d89a8/9d89a8[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#9d89a8]n e r o [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#9d89a8] r e e s e [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/jhQcBlB.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/977c9a/977c9a[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#977c9a]l u n a [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#977c9a] a h n [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/C1aZa30.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/9b5a34/9b5a34[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#9b5a34]e l i a s [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#9b5a34] v e l a s c o [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/7C2BLfX.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/7c6767/7c6767[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[left][font=Times][b][i][color=#7c6767]i n ê s [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#7c6767] b a l c e i r o [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/left]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/qSL7mCr.jpg[/img]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/20x150/c0c3d2/c0c3d2[/img][/right][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/right]
[right][font=Times][b][i][color=#c0c3d2]l u í s [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#c0c3d2] b a l c e i r o [/color][/i][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color] ?[/font][/right]

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:32 am

Kingdom Code

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/k1UcaL8.png[/img]

[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/hpGGCoS.png[/img][/left]

[left][color=red]xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/left][right][color=transparent]xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx[/color][/right][font=georgia][left][img]http://placehold.it/250x200[/img]

[justify][size=130][color=#9c8576][b]king godric mercier[/b][/color][/size]

[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#9c8576][b]age :[/b][/color] [color=transparent].x...x..x..xx[/color] * * *
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#9c8576][b]species :[/b][/color] [color=transparent]..........[/color] * * *
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#9c8576][b]faceclaim :[/b][/color] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] * * *[/justify][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/250x200[/img]

[justify][size=130][color=#9c8576][b]queen yvette mercier[/b][/color][/size]

[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#9c8576][b]age :[/b][/color] [color=transparent].x...x..x..xx[/color] * * *
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#9c8576][b]species :[/b][/color] [color=transparent]..........[/color] * * *
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#9c8576][b]faceclaim :[/b][/color] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] * * *[/justify][/right][/font]
[color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]

[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/JNkhkm6.png[/img][/left]

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx[/color][/right][justify][font=georgia][left][color=transparent]xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx[/color][/left][left][color=#9c8576][b]kingdom :[/b][/color]
[color=#9c8576][b]royal family :[/b][/color]
[color=#9c8576][b]citizens :[/b][/color]
[color=#9c8576][b]sigil :[/b][/color]
[color=#9c8576][b]colors :[/b][/color]
[color=#9c8576][b]native species :[/b][/color]
[color=#9c8576][b]specialties :[/b][/color][/left][left][color=transparent]xx[/color][/left][left]the sea realm
mercier
the ilyosie
the kracken
navy blue & silver
humans
naval power, fishing & battle strategy[/left][/font][/justify]
[color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]
[left][color=transparent]xxxxxx.x[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/IInO7MG.png[/img][/left]

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx[/color][/right][justify][font=georgia]blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah[/font][/justify][/center]

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:16 am

xxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

king godric mercier

xxxxxage : .x...x..x..xx 37
xxxxxspecies : .......... human
xxxxxfaceclaim : xxx nikolaj coster-waldau

queen yvette mercier

xxxxxage : .x...x..x..xx 29
xxxxxspecies : .......... human
xxxxxfaceclaim : xxx rebecca rerguson

x
x

xxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
kingdom :
royal family :
citizens :
sigil :
colors :
native species :
specialties :
xxthe sea realm
mercier
the ilyosie
the kracken
navy blue & silver
humans
naval power, fishing & battle strategy

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx.xImage

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
Ilyos, the sea realm and home to the humans. Their territory is vast, wide and treacherous. The Ilyosie may have reign over one of the largest kingdoms, the size of the nation itself is quite small. A majority of the Ilyosie people live in the Isles of Ilyos, while some choose to live in the comfort of their own ships or isolated islands located along trade routes throughout the realm. The largest of the Islands is the Luna Isle, so named for its crescent shape. There is only one way in or out of this land mass. A singular, narrow canal slices through the middle of the lunar shape. This slender passageway is constantly patrolled by guards, while lined with numerous catapults and trebuchets. The remaining circumference of the isle is made up of cliffs overlooking a rocky shore too treacherous for anyone to dock a ship or swim too.

At the mouth of the crescent there is a singular island that holds the keep. One either side of the isle, bridges stretch to the points of the crescent shape, connecting the castle to the main land. Just beyond the keep, there is a steep waterfall that plummets many many feet below. The entrance of the castle doesn't face the inside of the crescent island towards the peaceful gulf, but outwards at the forever expanding ocean. Within the keep numerous royals, nobles and people of the court live. But what it is especially known for is its dungeon.

Far beneath the castle lies the biggest dungeon in all three kingdoms. Ilyos has the most enemies, so many kings past decided that they should have the most feared prison. The cells themselves are carved out of the bedrock beneath the keep, and there aren't as many of them as you'd think. All the doors are in a circle facing inwards. But, the back wall of every cell is not there. Instead the cells look out over the great drop of the waterfall below. Most prison sentences end in execution… And execution if Ilyos is a spectacle as the criminals are pushed over the edge of the Keep's isle and plummet to their deaths at the bottom of the falls far below. The cell's construction was designed to leave the prisoners with a constant fear of the death to come… Or, a coward's way out.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:22 pm

SUPERRRRR BASIC CS

[center][img]http://placehold.it/930x100/cccccc/000000?text=fontmeme+headline+with+character+name[/img]
[hr][/hr][img]http://placehold.it/930x10/000000/000000[/img][hr][/hr]
[img]http://placehold.it/930x500/cccccc/000000?text=large+photo+930+wide[/img][/center][hr][/hr][img]http://placehold.it/930x10/000000/000000[/img]

[img]http://placehold.it/930x100/cccccc/000000?text=fontmeme+headline+general[/img]

[img]http://placehold.it/930x10/000000/000000[/img][hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://placehold.it/250x250[/img]
[hr][/hr][img]http://placehold.it/250x250[/img][/left][right][img]http://placehold.it/250x250[/img]
[hr][/hr][img]http://placehold.it/250x250[/img][/right]

[center][font=copperplate][color=#000000]N A M E[/color][/font]
[size=80]fullname[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]P H Y S I C A L[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#000000]A G E[/color][/font]
[size=80]age[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]A C T U A L[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#000000]A G E[/color][/font]
[size=80]age[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]G E N D E R[/color][/font]
[size=80]gender[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]S P E C I E S[/color][/font]
[size=80]species[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]A F F I L I A T I O N[/color][/font]
[size=80]affiliation[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]S E X U A L I T Y[/color][/font]
[size=80]sexuality[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]S O N G S[/color][/font]
[url=VID URL][size=80]song || artist[/size][/url][/center]

[hr][/hr][img]http://placehold.it/930x10/000000/000000[/img]

[img]http://placehold.it/930x100/cccccc/000000?text=fontmeme+headline+appearance[/img]

[left][img]http://placehold.it/500x250/cccccc/000000?text=500+gif[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/500x250/cccccc/000000?text=500+gif[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/500x250/cccccc/000000?text=500+gif[/img][/left][font=copperplate][color=#000000]H E I G H T[/color][/font]
[size=80]0 ' 0 "[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]W E I G H T[/color][/font]
[size=80]0 l b s[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]S K I N[/color][/font]
[size=80]color, freckles, etc.[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]E Y E S[/color][/font]
[size=80]color[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]H A I R[/color][/font]
[size=80]color[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]M A R K I N G S[/color][/font]
[size=80][color=#000000]T A T T O O S[/color]
[list][color=#000000]▲[/color] tattoo 1
[color=#000000]▲[/color] tattoo 2[/list][/size]
[size=80][color=#000000]S C A R S[/color]
[list][color=#000000]▲[/color] scar 1
[color=#000000]▲[/color] scar 2[/list][/size]
[font=copperplate][color=#000000]N O R M A L[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#000000] A T T I R E[/color][/font]
[size=80][color=#000000]▲[/color] clothes
[color=#000000]▲[/color] clothes
[color=#000000]▲[/color] clothes[/size]

[img]http://placehold.it/930x100/cccccc/000000?text=fontmeme+headline+personality[/img]

[img]http://placehold.it/930x500/cccccc/000000?text=large+photo+930+wide[/img]
[center][color=transparent]x[/color]
[font=copperplate][b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] trait 1 [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] trait 2 [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] trait 3 [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] trait 4 [color=transparent]x[/color] •[/b][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[justify][size=80]Put some lovely stuff here about your character. What makes them tick, personality quirks, etc.[/size][/justify]

[hr][/hr][img]http://placehold.it/930x10/000000/000000[/img][hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://placehold.it/500x250/cccccc/000000?text=500+gif[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/500x250/cccccc/000000?text=500+gif[/img][/right][font=copperplate][color=#000000]L I K E S[/color][/font]
[size=80][color=#000000]▲[/color] likes
[color=#000000]▲[/color] likes
[color=#000000]▲[/color] likes
[color=#000000]▲[/color] likes[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]D I S L I K E S[/color][/font]
[size=80][color=#000000]▲[/color] dislikes
[color=#000000]▲[/color] dislikes
[color=#000000]▲[/color] dislikes
[color=#000000]▲[/color] dislikes[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]F E A R S[/color][/font]
[size=80][color=#000000]▲[/color] fears
[color=#000000]▲[/color] fears
[color=#000000]▲[/color] fears
[color=#000000]▲[/color] fears[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]S P E C I A L I Z A T I O N S[/color][/font]
[size=80][color=#000000]▲[/color] specialization
[color=#000000]▲[/color] specialization
[color=#000000]▲[/color] specialization
[color=#000000]▲[/color] specialization[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]S T R E N G T H S[/color][/font]
[size=80][color=#000000]▲[/color] strength
[color=#000000]▲[/color] strength
[color=#000000]▲[/color] strength
[color=#000000]▲[/color] strength[/size]

[font=copperplate][color=#000000]W E A K N E S S E S[/color][/font]
[size=80][color=#000000]▲[/color] weakness
[color=#000000]▲[/color] weakness
[color=#000000]▲[/color] weakness
[color=#000000]▲[/color] weakness[/size]

[img]http://placehold.it/930x100/cccccc/000000?text=fontmeme+headline+history[/img]

[left][img]http://placehold.it/500x250/cccccc/000000?text=500+gif[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/500x250/cccccc/000000?text=500+gif[/img][/left][justify][size=80]Give us some stuff about their past. Been through hell? Easy breezy?[/size][/justify]

[img]http://placehold.it/930x100/cccccc/000000?text=fontmeme+headline+facts[/img]

[right][img]http://placehold.it/500x250/cccccc/000000?text=500+gif[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/500x250/cccccc/000000?text=500+gif[/img][/right][size=80][color=#000000]▲[/color] fact
[color=#000000]▲[/color] fact
[color=#000000]▲[/color] fact[/size]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][size=80][font=copperplate][color=#000000]F A C E C L A I M[/color][/font][color=transparent]x[/color] || [color=transparent]x[/color]Name[color=transparent]xxx[/color] [font=copperplate][color=#000000]H E X C O D E[/color][/font][color=transparent]x[/color] || [color=transparent]x[/color]#000000 [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [font=copperplate][color=#000000]C R E A T O R[/color][/font][color=transparent]x[/color] || [color=transparent]x[/color]Username [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [font=copperplate][color=#000000][/font]C S[/color][color=transparent]x[/color] || [color=transparent]x[/color]Scar.-[/size][/center]

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:47 pm

Image x Image x Imagexxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

H A L E x K A W I K A N I

p a r e n t a g e :
g e n d e r :
a g e :
r o l e :
f a c e c l a i m :
h e x c o d e :
w r i t e r :
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ares
male
teacher of field combat
jason momoa
mjolnir

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

A U G U S T U S x W A R D

p a r e n t a g e :
g e n d e r :
a g e :
r o l e :
f a c e c l a i m :
h e x c o d e :
w r i t e r :
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
hecate
male
teacher of arcane studies
michael fassbender
#5a1116
mjolnir

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

L E L A N D x S H E P A R D

p a r e n t a g e :
g e n d e r :
a g e :
r o l e :
f a c e c l a i m :
h e x c o d e :
w r i t e r :
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
poseidon
male
twenty eight
teacher of classical literature
misha collins
#06a864
Kohananinja

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

J U N I P E R x M C K I N N E Y

p a r e n t a g e :
g e n d e r :
a g e :
r o l e :
f a c e c l a i m :
h e x c o d e :
w r i t e r :
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
hestia
female
twenty eight
school councilor
katherine heigl
#FF8000
Kohananinja

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/d5gCjHS.jpg[/img] [color=transparent]x[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1XesG4h.jpg[/img] [color=transparent]x[/color] [img]http://placehold.it/10x200/137585/137585[/img][/left][left][color=transparent]xxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color][/left]
[font=times][size=120][b][i][color=#137585]H A L E [/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#137585] K A W I K A N I[/color][/i][/b][/size]

[left][b]p a r e n t a g e :
g e n d e r :
a g e :
r o l e :
f a c e c l a i m :
h e x c o d e :
w r i t e r :[/b][/left][left][color=transparent]xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color][/left][left][i]ares
male
teacher
jason momoa
[color=#137585]#137585[/color]
mjolnir[/i][/left][/font]
[color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:13 pm

Image Image Image
xxA U G U S T U S x W A R D
xxxxxxxx N P C xx mjolnir only x

x
g o d l y x p a r e n tx // xhecate

t e a c h e rx // xarcane studies

a b i l i t i e sx // xillusions , xconjuration

s t r e n g t h sx // xdeception , xmanipulation , xintelligence

w e a k n e s s e sx // xtrust , xmelee combat , xalcohol

h e xx // x#5A1116

f a c e c l a i mx // xtom hiddleston
x
x determined xx distant xx motivated x
x
Augustus is one of the few teachers at the Academy that survived the Agon that most refuse to talk about. And, to be honest, he represses the memories best he can with diversion, work or alcohol. He's a good teacher, no one would claim otherwise. His students have often compared him to Snape but with a slightly friendlier disposition. His class is highly sought after, although challenging. Even though he can come off cold, people are often surprised how magnetic he can be and how easily people can be swayed to see his side. While distant, he can come off quite gentle but in a more cold kind of way. And though he may not be a mentor, students often seek him out leading up to the Agon for advice and words of wisdom.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2D9u5ja.jpg[/img]
[right][img]https://i.imgur.com/UTe39nh.jpg[/img] [img]http://placehold.it/25x60/5a1116/5a1116[/img] [img]http://placehold.it/10x60/999999[/img][/right]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][font=Times][b][i][size=120][color=#5a1116]A U G U S T U S[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#5a1116]W A R D[/color][/i][/b][/size]
[size=90][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]N P C[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]mjolnir only[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] •[/b][/size][/font]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#5a1116]g o d l y[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#5a1116]p a r e n t[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]hecate[/i]

[b][color=#5a1116]t e a c h e r[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]arcane studies[/i]

[b][color=#5a1116]a b i l i t i e s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]illusions[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]conjuration[/i]

[b][color=#5a1116]s t r e n g t h s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]deception[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]manipulation[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]intelligence[/i]

[b][color=#5a1116]w e a k n e s s e s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]trust[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]melee combat[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]alcohol[/i]

[b][color=#5a1116]h e x[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]#5A1116[/i]

[b][color=#5A1116]f a c e c l a i m[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]tom hiddleston[/i][/size][/font][/right][right][color=transparent].
.[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x280/5a1116/5a1116[/img][/left][justify][font=times][size=90][color=transparent]x[/color]
[b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]determined[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]distant[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]motivated[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [/b]
Augustus is one of the few teachers at the Academy that survived the Agon that most refuse to talk about. And, to be honest, he represses the memories best he can with diversion, work or alcohol. He's a good teacher, no one would claim otherwise. His students have often compared him to Snape but with a slightly friendlier disposition. His class is highly sought after, although challenging. Even though he can come off cold, people are often surprised how magnetic he can be and how easily people can be swayed to see his side. While distant, he can come off quite gentle but in a more cold kind of way. And though he may not be a mentor, students often seek him out leading up to the Agon for advice and words of wisdom.[/size][/font][/justify]

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:58 pm

Image Image Image
xxH A L E x K A W I K A N I
xxxxxxxx N P C xx mjolnir only x

x
g o d l y x p a r e n tx // xares

loyaltyx // xolympus — the academy

a b i l i t i e sx // xsuperhuman , xpeak combat skills

s t r e n g t h sx // xpeace keeping , xstrategy , xhumor

w e a k n e s s e sx // xseriousness , ximpulsive , xfriends

h e xx // x#137585

f a c e c l a i mx // xjason momoa
x
x compassionate xx outgoing xx protective x
x
Hale is barely seen as a teacher. Sure, he has the title and age on the students, but he still acts like he did when he attended the Academy. He's often seen as the big brother to most of the students. If someone fucks up, they hope that Hale is the teacher in charge of reprimanding because his punishments... well, aren't. Half of the time when you're wanting to break the rules and get away with it he is the one the students go to. He doesn't like being serious but that doesn't mean he can't be, or doesn't know when to be more serious. But in his eyes, life is too short. Hale tries to make his classes as enjoyable, yet informative as possible, which tends to make it the highlight of many student's day. But more than anything, he is always there for his students as a friend or a shoulder to cry on.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PlXwBU4.jpg[/img]
[right][img]https://i.imgur.com/yweD4LN.jpg[/img] [img]http://placehold.it/25x60/137585/137585[/img] [img]http://placehold.it/10x60/999999[/img][/right]
[color=transparent]xx[/color][font=Times][b][i][size=120][color=#137585]H A L E[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#137585]K A W I K A N I[/color][/i][/b][/size]
[size=90][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]N P C[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]mjolnir only[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] •[/b][/size][/font]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#137585]g o d l y[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [color=#137585]p a r e n t[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]ares[/i]

[b][color=#137585]loyalty[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]olympus — the academy[/i]

[b][color=#137585]a b i l i t i e s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]superhuman[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]peak combat skills[/i]

[b][color=#137585]s t r e n g t h s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]peace keeping[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]strategy[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]humor[/i]

[b][color=#137585]w e a k n e s s e s[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]seriousness[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]impulsive[/i] , [color=transparent]x[/color][i]friends[/i]

[b][color=#137585]h e x[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]#137585[/i]

[b][color=#137585]f a c e c l a i m[/color][/b][color=transparent]x[/color] // [color=transparent]x[/color][i]jason momoa[/i][/size][/font][/right][right][color=transparent].
.[/color][/right][left][img]http://placehold.it/20x280/137585/137585[/img][/left][justify][font=times][size=90][color=transparent]x[/color]
[b]• [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]compassionate[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]outgoing[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [color=transparent]x[/color] [i]protective[/i] [color=transparent]x[/color] • [/b]
Hale is barely seen as a teacher. Sure, he has the title and age on the students, but he still acts like he did when he attended the Academy. He's often seen as the big brother to most of the students. If someone fucks up, they hope that Hale is the teacher in charge of reprimanding because his punishments... well, aren't. Half of the time when you're wanting to break the rules and get away with it he is the one the students go to. He doesn't like being serious but that doesn't mean he can't be, or doesn't know when to be more serious. But in his eyes, life is too short. Hale tries to make his classes as enjoyable, yet informative as possible, which tends to make it the highlight of many student's day. But more than anything, he is always there for his students as a friend or a shoulder to cry on.[/size][/font][/justify]

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:38 pm

Link for image > mackenzie davis

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:09 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x

H A L E x K A W I K A N I

p a r e n t a g e :
g e n d e r :
a g e :
r o l e :
f a c e c l a i m :
h e x c o d e :
w r i t e r :
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ares
male
thirty one
teacher of field combat
jason momoa
mjolnir

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

A U G U S T U S x W A R D

p a r e n t a g e :
g e n d e r :
a g e :
r o l e :
f a c e c l a i m :
h e x c o d e :
w r i t e r :
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
hecate
male
thirty three
teacher of arcane studies
michael fassbender
#5A1116
mjolnir

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

L E L A N D x S H E P A R D

p a r e n t a g e :
g e n d e r :
a g e :
r o l e :
f a c e c l a i m :
h e x c o d e :
w r i t e r :
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
poseidon
male
twenty eight
teacher of classical literature
misha collins
#06A864
Kohananinja

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

J U N I P E R x M C K I N N E Y

p a r e n t a g e :
g e n d e r :
a g e :
r o l e :
f a c e c l a i m :
h e x c o d e :
w r i t e r :
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
hestia
female
twenty eight
school councilor
leah pipes
#FF8000
Kohananinja

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

J E S S E x B O W E R

p a r e n t a g e :
g e n d e r :
a g e :
r o l e :
f a c e c l a i m :
h e x c o d e :
w r i t e r :
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
hermes
female
twenty five
teacher of social studies
riley voelkel
#0CA45A
Kohananinja

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

E L L I O T x M I L L S

p a r e n t a g e :
g e n d e r :
a g e :
r o l e :
f a c e c l a i m :
h e x c o d e :
w r i t e r :
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
zeus
male
twenty eight
teacher of power control
gerard way
#DF6748
partially-stars

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

V A L E R I E x J O N E S

p a r e n t a g e :
g e n d e r :
a g e :
r o l e :
f a c e c l a i m :
h e x c o d e :
w r i t e r :
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
athena
female
TBD
teacher of strategic planning
angela bassett
#8A1401
partially-stars

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:01 pm

Code for Leave of the King

kingdom OOC

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Rjjf7fX.png[/img][/center]
[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/5qROwJz.png[/img][/left]
[img]http://placehold.it/700x1/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img]
[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/left][center][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/6D1mm5Z.jpg[/img]

[justify][font=georgia][size=130][color=#9c8576][b]king godric mercier[/b][/color][/size][/font][/justify][/left][left][color=transparent]xx[/color][/left][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/8cXtd1X.jpg[/img]

[justify][font=georgia][size=130][color=#9c8576][b]queen yvette mercier[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/justify][/left][/center]

[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/left][left][font=georgia][color=#9c8576][b]age :
species :
faceclaim :[/b][/color][/font][/left][left][color=transparent].[/color][/left][left][font=georgia]42
human
nikolaj coster-waldau[/font][/left][left][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][/left][left][font=georgia][color=#9c8576][b]age :
species :
faceclaim :[/b][/color][/font][/left][left][color=transparent].[/color][/left][left][font=georgia]37
human
rebecca ferguson[/font][/left]

[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/CjJGORn.png[/img][/left]
[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/left][left][font=georgia][color=#9c8576][b]kingdom :
royal family :
citizens :
sigil :
colors :
native species :
specialties :[/b][/color][/font][/left][left][color=transparent].[/color][/left][left][font=georgia]the sea realm
mercier
the ilyosie
the kracken
navy blue & silver
humans
naval power, fishing & battle strategy[/font][/left]

[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/7FoL1Pj.png[/img][/left]
[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color][/left][right][color=transparent]xxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color][/right][justify][font=georgia]Ilyos, the sea realm and home to the humans. Their territory is vast, wide and treacherous. The Ilyosie may have reign over one of the largest kingdoms, but the size of the nation itself is quite small. A majority of the Ilyosie people live in the Isles of Ilyos, while some choose to live in the comfort of their own ships or isolated islands located along trade routes throughout the realm. The largest of the Islands is the Luna Isle, so named for its crescent shape. There is only one way in or out of this land mass. A singular, narrow canal slices through the middle of the lunar shape. This slender passageway is constantly patrolled by guards, while lined with numerous catapults and trebuchets. The remaining circumference of the isle is made up of cliffs overlooking a rocky shore too treacherous for anyone to dock a ship or swim too.

At the mouth of the crescent there is a singular island that holds the keep. On either side of the isle, bridges stretch to the points of the moon shape, connecting the castle to the main land. Just beyond the keep, there is a steep waterfall that plummets many feet below. The entrance of the castle doesn't face the inside of the crescent island towards the peaceful gulf, but outwards at the forever expanding ocean. Within the keep numerous royals, nobles and people of the court live. But what it is especially known for is its dungeon.

Far beneath the castle lies the deadliest dungeon in all three kingdoms. Ilyos has the most enemies, so many kings past decided that he should have the most feared prison. The cells themselves are carved out of the bedrock beneath the keep with all of the doors in a circle, facing inwards. But, the back wall of every cell is not there. Instead the cells look out over the great drop of the waterfall below. Most prison sentences end in execution… And execution in Ilyos is a spectacle. Instead of beheading, the criminals are pushed over the edge of the Keep's isle and plummet to their deaths at the bottom of the falls far below. The cell's construction was designed to leave the prisoners with a constant fear of the death to come… Or, a coward's way out.[/font][/justify]

Classes OOC

[img]http://placehold.it/700x10/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img]
[left][img]http://placehold.it/20x1/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img][/left][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/kW4efQx.png[/img][/left]
[left][img]http://placehold.it/50x670/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img][/left][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/WUDe7TW.jpg[/img][/left][left][img]http://placehold.it/2x670/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img][/left]
[justify][font=georgia]The warrior puts a lot of their focus on strength and physical combat. They usually wield melee weapons with a short range, i.e. swords, axes, war hammer, flails, etc. Warriors excel in close quarters combat. Their strength allows them to fight in heavy combat, take a hit, while being able to move in heavier armor. It is one of the more basic classes, but a majority of the people in the world are trained in the warrior class.

[color=#9c8576][b]knight[/b][/color]
Knight warriors tend to fight more defensively than offensively. Generally their attacks are slower, but more powerful. Knights are supportive fighters, often taunting enemies away from allies or coming to an allies aid. Knights will defend others, while also using strong counter attacks to off balance their opponent. They are known to be brave and chivalrous, their fighting instinct out of protectiveness not self survival.

[color=#9c8576][b]swashbuckler[/b][/color]
Swashbucklers are the more rogue-like of the warrior classes. They often wear light to no armor, preferring to be agile, cunning and daring, rather than using brute force. But unlike rogues, they are not stealthy or subtle, instead they tend to be flamboyant in their mannerisms and fighting. Skill and stealth play little to no role in their style. Swashbucklers tend to fight for self preservation, rarely going out of their way to aid or defend others.

[color=#9c8576][b]barbarian[/b][/color]
The barbarian warrior is the pure offensive fighter. They focus on damage rather than defense. They have a higher physical defense in comparison to other warriors, but magic tends to affect them more. They can also go into a more berserker rage while in combat, increasing their damage output. Barbarians often wear less armor than a knight, but more than a swashbuckler. They also aren't the most civil, a bit rough around the edges, stubborn, with a fiery temper.[/font][/justify]

[left][img]http://placehold.it/20x1/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img][/left][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/DJ7cdTN.png[/img][/left]
[left][img]http://placehold.it/50x730/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img][/left][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/0gXqrSk.jpg[/img][/left][left][img]http://placehold.it/2x730/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img][/left]
[justify][font=georgia]Rogues are a diverse class that contains a bit of everything. They tend to have little to no regard for the law, often working for gold or personal gain. Rogues are quick and agile, wearing little to no armor. They are fragile and can't sustain heavy damage like a warrior. Their speed helps them dodge attacks while also making offensive moves. They tend to be flakey, untrustworthy and loners.

[color=#9c8576][b]thief[/b][/color]
Thieves have light fingers, taking what they want from others. They use their stealth to move unnoticed, pickpocketing, picking locks and whatever else to make their pockets heavy. They deal lower damage than some of the other rogues. Thieves prefer setting traps for their enemies rather than fighting. But when it comes to combat, they are stronger in close quarters with light weight melee weapons.

[color=#9c8576][b]assassin[/b][/color]
The more offensive of the rogues, assassins skills are focused more on stealth and killing ability. They tend to be masters of a varying weapons, particularly ranged weaponry, while also knowledgeable of various poisons. Assassins are chameleons, they blend in almost anywhere and can hide in plain sight. As skilled escapologists, they are able to get in and out of most situations.

[color=#9c8576][b]bandit[/b][/color]
Bandits are the only rogues where their stealth skills are nearly nonexistent. They are the more flamboyant of the rogues, instead of using stealth for their skills, they would rather do it in the open. Loud and proud. Bandits opt for intimidation, they would rather kick in a door and look you in the eye as they steal from you.

[color=#9c8576][b]scout[/b][/color]
Scouts are the most common rogues. There are usually several under employment of any noble or ruler. They are the spies. The eyes and ears of the realms. They use their high agility with superior sensory and information-gathering skills, along with their strength in stealth. But their combat skills are more along the lines of the thief rather than the assassin or bandit.[/font][/justify]

[left][img]http://placehold.it/20x1/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img][/left][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/lNiKhqx.png[/img][/left]
[left][img]http://placehold.it/50x820/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img][/left][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/GHDWiE2.jpg[/img][/left][left][img]http://placehold.it/2x820/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img][/left]
[justify][font=georgia]The mages use primarily, if not exclusively, magic. Although some mages can use their abilities without some sort of conduit, most opt for a staff of some kind with enchanting to help strengthen their magic of choice. Mages are quite fragile, not often getting into the heat of battle, but rather focusing on ranged attacks. They usually wear little to no armor, similar to rogues, relying on their magic for defense. Mages tend to be highly intelligent, narcissistic and withdrawn.

[color=#9c8576][b]healer[/b][/color]
Healers use their magic almost solely for the aid and support of their companions. They hang back during fights, healing wounds and boosting the fighters that are in the middle of combat. Healers are often the friendlier of the mages, and have basic combat skill.

[color=#9c8576][b]necromancer[/b][/color]
Necromancers are rooted in dark magics, specifically blood and death magic. They are one of the more common forms of battle mage. Necromancers can call the undead or ghosts to come to their aid in battle. They have a wide range of black magic at their fingertips, and tend to be antagonistic.

[color=#9c8576][b]elemental[/b][/color]
These mages wield the power of the natural world. Elementals maybe be able to control all elements, or specialize in a particular one. Some possess the ability to control animals, but this is more rare. More often, they focus their magic into mastering of a singular element (i.e. air, water, fire, earth, light and dark), or, on rare occasions, time magic.

[color=#9c8576][b]conjurer[/b][/color]
Conjurers are mages that focus their magic in the creation of minions, weapons or other objects from nothing. This particular magic takes a great deal of focus and power. Conjurers are also illusionists, capable of placing images, sounds or thoughts into another's head. This takes uninterrupted concentration, and only the strongest conjurers can master this.

[color=#9c8576][b]battle mage[/b][/color]
A battle mage is a sub classification for magic users. They have a mastery in one of the above magics, but use their abilities almost solely for combat purposes. Some enhance their staffs with a blade, or learn the skill of a melee weapon to use along with their magic.[/font][/justify]

[left][img]http://placehold.it/20x1/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img][/left][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/URIeo7u.png[/img][/left]
[left][img]http://placehold.it/50x550/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img][/left][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/4fOX86P.jpg[/img][/left][left][img]http://placehold.it/2x550/e3eef0/e3eef0[/img][/left]
[justify][font=georgia]These classes are more rare and don't tend to fall under the more common archetypes of warrior, rogue and mage. There is always a possibility for more classes not mentioned, but those would have to be discussed with Scar.- before going on to create said character.

[color=#9c8576][b]alchemist[/b][/color]
An alchemist combines items, magic or otherwise, to create potions or bombs to use in battle. These could be mixed during battle, or pre-made and carried until the appropriate moment. Most tend to excel at throwing, needing to hit the target just right with the projectile. Alchemist tend to be highly intelligent, but fairly useless in combat.

[color=#9c8576][b]beastmaster[/b][/color]
Beastmasters specialize in controlling a powerful "pet" that is used as aid on the front line in combats or for any other skill the animal may possess. These are particularly rare because most extraordinary creatures have long been extinct. Not only that, but wild beasts are very temperamental. Some elemental mages can control them for a time, but only beastmasters can create an unbreakable bond and mental connection with the animals.

[color=#9c8576][b]ranger[/b][/color]
Ranger's are skilled huntsman, with a great knowledge of survival in most environments. They have extensive knowledge about terrains, animals and plants for the maximum chance of survival. They are fair fighters, but their skills are best used when trapping or facing beasts. Ranger's tend to be nomads, traveling alone and keeping to themselves.[/font][/justify]

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!