Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

USERNAME CHANGES

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Re: USERNAME CHANGES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:45 pm

sunnelore wrote:idk if this is going on still, but i thought it might be worth a try! if not, thank you anyway

username: juhumaki
change: sunnelore

Done! The thread is always open. Enjoy your new username!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ililumi. on Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:35 pm

thank you so much!! ;;;;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ililumi.
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby klondike74 on Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:10 pm

username: Chynacat32
change: klondike74

klondike74
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:23 am

klondike74 wrote:username: Chynacat32
change: klondike74

Done! Enjoy your new username!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:16 pm

HEADS UP!
In order to access the new RPG Chat, your username will need to be easily typed on a physical keyboard. Those of you with usernames that don't match this pattern will soon see a new message at the top of the page linking you to this thread, suggesting that you come here to this thread to claim a new one.

Things like spaces and other special characters (like Unicode) will still work fine here on the main website, but to ensure everyone can easily message you with commands like /msg Username Your message here we're requiring all new accounts to go ahead and match the following pattern:

• Upper and lowercase letters (A through Z)
  • Numbers (0 through 9)
  • Other special characters: . (periods), _ (underscores), = (equals signs), and - (hyphens)

Existing accounts are "grandfathered" in, so no action is required if you're already here and aren't planning on signing in with the Desktop or Mobile apps. Sorry for any inconvenience!

The most common issue is going to be spaces, which historically (in the old chat) we were able to automatically replace with underscores, but upstream requirements prevent us from using this workaround (for the time being). We'll update you if we find an alternative, but we're excited for the ease of use this will bring in messaging other users with hard-to-type usernames.

Thanks for your understanding!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:50 am

Username: Chikawaa!~
Change: Chikka
Comment: Returning after a long break, felt like changing things a bit ;3

-

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
----------------------

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Chikka wrote:Username: Chikawaa!~
Change: Chikka
Comment: Returning after a long break, felt like changing things a bit ;3

All done! Let me know if you have any trouble signing in to RPG Chat, but otherwise welcome back!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adam_Skelecoot on Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:24 am

Username: Adam Skelecoot
Change: Adam_Skelecoot
Comment: Simply replacing the space, in case that's going to cause a problem with the new guidelines

Adam_Skelecoot
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:24 pm

Adam_Skelecoot wrote:Username: Adam Skelecoot
Change: Adam_Skelecoot
Comment: Simply replacing the space, in case that's going to cause a problem with the new guidelines

All done! And yep, that's going to be the most common thing — spaces in usernames. Underscores work, and now you should be able to browse the IC rooms. Enjoy!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joseph_Bennett on Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:28 am

Username: Joseph Bennett
Change: Joseph_Bennett
Comment: Basically just doing the same thing as Adam Skelecoot so I can try to get on the RPG chat. Thanks, Rem.
Yours Truly,
Joseph Bennett

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

Joseph_Bennett
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Author Conversationalist Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Person of Interest Builder Salesman Giver Greeter Inspiration Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Joseph_Bennett wrote:Username: Joseph Bennett
Change: Joseph_Bennett
Comment: Basically just doing the same thing as Adam Skelecoot so I can try to get on the RPG chat. Thanks, Rem.

All done! See you in the chat!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:15 pm

Username: TheRaven&ThePawn
Change: TheRavenandThePawn
Comment: The & symbol is outlawed apparently ;.;
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:19 pm

TheRavenandThePawn wrote:Username: TheRaven&ThePawn
Change: TheRavenandThePawn
Comment: The & symbol is outlawed apparently ;.;

All done! Enjoy your updated username, and hope to see you in RPG Chat!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokiri_kat on Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:04 pm

Username: Freckled*One
Change: kokiri_kat
Comment: None

kokiri_kat
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:54 pm

Freckled*One wrote:Username: Freckled*One
Change: kokiri_kat
Comment: None

Done! Let me know if you need any help with RPG Chat!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:54 am

Username: Chrian Blaire
Change: chrian.
Comment: Kinda sad since I've stuck with this one for more than half a decade being here, but all good things come to an end ~

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:54 am

chrian. wrote:Username: Chrian Blaire
Change: chrian.
Comment: Kinda sad since I've stuck with this one for more than half a decade being here, but all good things come to an end ~

Done! Let me know in the Help forum if you have any trouble with RPG Chat!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:19 pm

Username: blueiridescence
Change: sapphire.
Comment: I just want it to be a litttle more aesthetic for my return :D
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:27 pm

sapphire. wrote:Username: blueiridescence
Change: sapphire.
Comment: I just want it to be a litttle more aesthetic for my return :D

All done! Good to have you back!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:03 pm

Username: Lufia
Change: Mineczka
Comment: I've stuck to this username long enough, I think it's time for a new beginning with a new username. ♥
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!