Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Secret Lives of Hollywood's Elite

a part of “The Secret Lives of Hollywood's Elite”, a fictional universe by Funny Valentine.

An successor of Gossip Girl has caused an absolute uproar within the community of Los Angeles but especially for the individuals that reside in Hollywood and attend Hollywood High.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Secret Lives of Hollywood's Elite”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:37 am

Please make your reservations here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Re: The Secret Lives of Hollywood's Elite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:22 pm

This is definitely the type of roleplay I need to shake off the rust.

So! I'd like to reserve The Athlete

Face Claim: Rafael Miller
Hexcode: #1B4F8F
Favorite Show: Gossip Girl!
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:55 pm

Hey, babe!! ^_^

Just dropping off my image for my @lynallure face claim.

Her dialogue color is #E8ADAA. Her classification is a junior. My model character's dialogue color is #3090C7. His classification is senior.

EDIT. I've decided to use Corie Rayvon instead for my character. Still working on her CS, but here's her image.

Last edited by chanelindistress on Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pika_Pika on Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:29 pm

I'd like to reserve the role of the Addict
Face Claim: Samantha Logan
Hex Code:#F25278
Favorite Show: The Chi

Pika_Pika
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:56 pm

i'd love to reserve the actress, if i may? her face claim will be Alexa Demie and her hex code will be #BD7989.
and my number one tv show atm would have to be either Legacies, Avatar: The Last Airbender, or What We Do in the Shadows!

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:47 pm

Hello there, everyone! Your reservations have been noted and I will update the main page momentarily. :) I thank you all for your interest and can't wait to participate in this roleplay with you all. If you know anyone else that might be interested in this, please don't hesitate to send them this way.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:23 pm

I would like to reserve the New Girl

Image FC Kaylee Bryant. Hex code #CC99FF.

Favourite show: HIMYM, Greys Anatomy, and Friends. My go to shows to watch but I love a lot of them tbh.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:57 am

Hello! I just wanted to stop in and reserve a role (or two, but I'll hold off because school is a lil crazy to reserve 2 at once lol). Can I reserve the Queen Bee's Minion.

Valentina Flores
Face Claim: Tashi Rodriguez
Role: The Queen Bee's Minion
Classification: Junior
Hex Color:#A794A7
Favorite TV Shows: She-Ra, Dare Me,
Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts, and Never Have I Ever
Last edited by .euphoria. on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:38 am

heyo! I'd like to snatch two reservations <3 they'll be twins!

Name: Ludovica Altieri
Face Claim: Alice Pagani
Role: The Heiress
Class: Senior
Hex code: #BD4949

Name: Damiano Altieri
Face Claim: Herman Tømmeraas
Role: The Bad Boy
Class: Senior
Hex code: #CF9839

Favorite TV Shows: Sherlock, Dark, and Rick & Morty hehehe
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:39 am

I feel like when I see most people play with the Jay Alvarrez face claim that he's usually a really swell guy. Like, a genuine sweetheart with maybe a few flaws but like....sweet.

....I feel just a lil blasphemous lol. Don't hate my boy too much yall xD

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:55 pm

I would love to do the womanizer if still available lol

FACE CLAIM: Dominik Tarnowski
HTML: #607d72
TV SHOW: Criminal Minds
cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you from the future.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:52 am

@everyone: Got the front page updated, finally! We have four roles left and I couldn't be happier. Some lovely WIP's have already been turned in but if you're finished with your character, please let me know so I can accept them.

Also, would anyone here like a discord? I can put one together with no problem but wanted everyone's thoughts on it before creating one.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:41 am

A. YESSSSS A DISCORDDDD. And then B. I did finish Matt so he's in limbo waiting to be approved :D

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:02 am

Both Ricky and Melia are done <3 I can't wait to see everyone's characters!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:57 am

I would be down for a discord! I just finished Mordecai/Cai xx

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:21 pm

I have accepted people's characters who were finished and you guys did lovely work on them. There are also some awesome WIP's, too.

I will probably get a discord up soon so be on the lookout for that. Don't worry if you do not have one, anything important that's announced in there will be announced right here, as well. Don't want to leave anyone out of the loop.

Glad to see this getting traction and can't wait to get this started with you all! Also, I am thinking that the remaining four roles could probably be NPC's unless someone wants to double and snag them, that is.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:55 pm

I am 100 percent for a discord!

Currently almost done with Delilah, I have to work on her history and expand on a few things, and finish adding gifs and images. I will send you a message when she's completed. (Hoping to finish her this weekend but I work all weekend.)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:30 am

Ugh, yes! I love having Discords.

But, in other news, my (not so) little baby, Valentina is done for the most part. I just need to add in her serious mommy issues and she'll be ready to go be this RPs resident Grethen Weiners. lol.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:19 pm

Hi, can I put in a character as well?

FC: Marcus Scribner
Hex code: #14B932
Favourite show: All time: Buffy, Warehouse 13 // Lately: Timeless, Sense8, Black mirror

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:30 pm

@everyone: I will get a discord up for us to enjoy! Just haven't had time because of work. I will also get my characters sometime soon and hopefully get this started by the end of next week. So excited for this!

@Tusho Ka: Which role were you going for?

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!