Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Resonance → FxM → Good Times Ahead → Seeking Long Term !

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!
| I N T R O D U C T I O N |

I'm Eulogy and i've been roleplaying for a hot minute, give or take. So, about 21 years... ( Just turned 33 u_u; ). I'm here to jump start my muse and to try my hand at a partner search again. At the moment, i'm seeking someone who is also interested in getting creative and writing outside the box. With that, i'm a huge fan of open worlds where we aren't just tied down to one place or setting. Writing is a hobby ( a fun one at that ) and I enjoy stories with depth and a flair for the dramatic.

♦♦♦ = I'm really feelin' this.
√√√ = Taken.

| C U R R E N T L Y | S E E K I N G|

→ Advanced or Elite writer status.
→ Over the age of 21.
→ Prefers playing Male characters. → Can have secondary female.
→ Very Talkative aka lots of OOC.
→ Can write 3-5 paragraphs at any given time.
→ Thoroughly enjoys Romance - Suspense - Slice of Life - Horror - Supernatural - Dark and Dramatic Themes.
→ Replies within a timely manner. → Depending on the situation.

| E X P E C T A T I O N S|

→ Plot driven Stories with depth.
→ Originality. → No Fandoms.
→ Characters with tons of personality and grit.
→ Established Profile for said character.
→ Female x Male pairings/ 1x1.

|H A R D | N O |

→ No Fandoms
→ No Anime.

| S O M E | E N D E A V O R S |

→ Los Angeles 1984 → Supernatural Modern Horror → Trace Elements of VtM, WtA, and The Howling. → Set in the 80's.
→ Worlds Collide →Scifi → Earth and other distant planets → Earth in Turmoil → Humans, Aliens, Cyborgs, Etc.
→ Shanghai Stories → Modern Mafia → Triads, Police, Etc.
♦♦♦ → A Box Full of Darkness → Modern Supernatural [ Tragic ] Romance → Werewolves, Witches, Vampires, Etc
√√√ → Feliz E Triste → Modern Crime → FBI, Police, Etc.
♦♦♦→ The Ascended → Medieval Fantasy → Continent/World in peril → Knights, Blood Thirsty Creatures, Etc.
♦♦♦→ The Red Horde →Medieval Fantasy Semi Historical Mongolia → War Torn Lands → Battle Hungry Tribes, Large Beasts, Etc.
→ Kingdom Under Heaven → Wuxia Style → Chinese Style Court Intrigue???? → ?????

At the moment, these are just a few plot lines that are captivating my mind. I've left them vague on purpose. Questions ? I've got characters and plots somewhat lined up for the occasion ( May still require some brainstorming. ) Wanting to take a look? Hit me up. Got your own ideas you want to share? Again, feel free to hit me up. Hope to write soon !

→→→→→Eulogy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Bump and...

Shanghai stories is currently taken.
A Box Full of Darkness is currently taken.

Actively searching for partners for :

Los Angeles 1984
The Ascended
The Red Horde

However, I am still open to other ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

You still hunting for an rp buddy?
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Hi All !!
Just wanted to say that Im back. For some reason, I couldn't remember my password and got myself locked out for a hot minute. Anyways, above still applies but for now i'm only looking for these two stories listed below:

╠PROMISES IN THE DARK
╠Worlds collide as gritty romance explodes between two supernatural beings of opposite species. The head vampire of a powerful coven has decided to enlist the protection/ help of an unstable werewolf against the better judgement of his kind.

╠A BOX FULL OF DARKNESS
╠A lone werewolf, left to her own demise only two days after the bite is forced into a barrage of unpleasant feelings after running into the man who bit her a few hundred years or so later.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Still Looking.

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

╠She Who Chases the Dragon
╠A story of history, blood, romance and the beginnings two individuals. A were and his human and her need to become his and her want of the bite. [This will eventually lead to A Box Full of Darkness. ]

Hey all. I added another plot. I'd really like this to be long term with potential for our characters to grow. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Hey again ! New plot added:

╠The Sun Always Sets
╠Fate brings together two strangers of contrary cultures. -- A foreigner escapes to the beautiful Hawaiian island of Lanai, settling within it's small farming settlement of Keole. One of the locals, a rancher seemingly takes notice. [ This will inevitably involve Chinese Mafia ( Triads ), slice of life, crime, action and an against all odds romance. ]

This is the only story i'm looking to fill as of now. :]

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Hey hey, a few more plots may have opened back up. Still looking for The Sun Always Sets. Shoot me a PM for details.

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Still seeking long term partners! <3

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

╠PROMISES IN THE DARK
╠Worlds collide as gritty romance explodes between two supernatural beings of opposite species. The head vampire of a powerful coven has decided to enlist the protection/ help of an unstable werewolf against the better judgement of his kind.

╠SHE WHO CHASES THE DRAGON
╠A story of history, blood, romance and the beginnings two individuals. A were and his human and her need to become his and her want of the bite. [This will eventually lead to A Box Full of Darkness. ]

╠A BOX FULL OF DARKNESS
╠A lone werewolf, left to her own demise only two days after the bite is forced into a barrage of unpleasant feelings after running into the man who bit her a few hundred years or so later.

╠THE SUN ALWAYS SETS
╠Fate brings together two strangers of contrary cultures. -- A foreigner escapes to the beautiful Hawaiian island of Lanai, settling within it's small farming settlement of Keole. One of the locals, a rancher seemingly takes notice. [ This will inevitably involve Chinese Mafia ( Triads ), slice of life, crime, action and an against all odds romance. ]

These are all currently available to play. Hit me up!

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Status update: These are all still open !!! ^^^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.00 INK in return for their work.

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

!!NEW!!

╠Chasing Shadows
╠An FBI agent struggles to find closure a few years after the murder of her child. Within the midst of this, an ex-lover (the child's father )happens to resurface. Aspirations of seeking the face of the killer swirl within the air as an old bond manages to mend itself.

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Just looking for Slice of Life vibes right now.

╠THE SUN ALWAYS SETS
╠Fate brings together two strangers of contrary cultures. -- A foreigner escapes to the beautiful Hawaiian island of Lanai, settling within it's small farming community of Keole. One of the locals, a rancher [ other occupations optional ] seemingly takes notice. [ This will inevitably involve Chinese Mafia ( Triads ), slice of life, crime, action and an against all odds romance. ]

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Hey, sorry if I'm late to the party, but your preference for "Slice of Life", "Horror", "Supernatural", "Romance", "Dramatic Themes" is about every tag I have in a long-time RP setting I'm getting up and running on this site. Ran it a couple times to some fairly positive reviews. Sort of a pet of mine.

It is a small group game, though in its infancy there are only two PCs, so if that isn't your thing, it isn't your thing. But if you want to browse, feel free.

Site won't let me post URLs for some reason, but it's called "Here, At the End of the World" if you want to search it.

Hope you find some good RP scenes. :)
"I put on my robe and wizard hat." - Bloodninja

FathersDislikeMe
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Conversationalist Author Inspiration

Just a quick hello to say i've got spots available.

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

High Fantasy/Medieval?

Huns in the times of Romans?

Mongols?

Let me know.

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Hey there!
I'm back from a short hiatus and am once again on the look out for some quality writing/story telling.
DM me for the details!

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

It's been a long time. Let's set something up.

Currently available!:

╠PROMISES IN THE DARK

╠A BOX FULL OF DARKNESS

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Probably just looking for this right now !

╠A BOX FULL OF DARKNESS

I've got ideas. Ask me.

HauntingEulogy
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Ello! I'm always open to a new rp buddy.

I am a literate female, employed full time, but eager to get back in the groove. I can play both female and male characters. If you want, I can also link you to my request thread if you want to determine if I'd be a good fit as an rp buddy.

*ahem*
In any case, are you still looking?

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!