Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How to Delete my account?

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Ambassadors, Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

How to Delete my account?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taran_Winterleaf on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 pm

I would like to delete my account here. How do I go about it?

Thanks

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Taran_Winterleaf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: How to Delete my account?

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:17 pm

There is absolutely no way for you to delete your account – personally – nor is it really proper to do so. You can however feel free to contact an admin to do it for you; they might just oblige. Although I’d think an explanation of why would be in order. Wouldn’t it be easier to just leave if you don’t want to be here? Deleting your account is kind of extensive if you ask me. ;)

~ Maestro ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forestgirl1379 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:07 pm

I want to delete my account because I don't exactly like how this website works, and I really don't know anything about this website or its administrators. I have friends who I know are smart and kind and who I can roleplay with just fine. I don't want to leave my info, even though there isn't a ton that you asked for, to people I don't know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

forestgirl1379
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhun on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:54 pm

I want to delete my account please. Not interested in this site anymore.

Mikhun
Member for 3 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby randomentity777 on Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:38 pm

I politely request to delete my account, as I am not interested in this site anymore either.

randomentity777
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TerryGrayson on Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:30 pm

Hi, I would like to delete my account, please?
Is it possible?
Thank you

TerryGrayson
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overthinker on Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:24 am

I'd like to delete my account. I'm personally not interested in the website
It's a little too confusing and I didn't realize I made an account, thinking it wasn't working.
I'd very much like to delete my account please and thank you

overthinker
Member for 2 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:33 pm

Please scroll up and look at the 2nd post by Maestro for reference to answer your question.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tengen_Uzui on Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:16 pm

I want to have my account deleted. I'm not interested in this site. Thank you.

Tengen_Uzui
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlarasRem on Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:50 pm

Taran_Winterleaf wrote:I would like to delete my account here. How do I go about it?

Thanks

I would also like to delete my account, I want to lower the amount of things I'm signed into.

SlarasRem
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!