Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

USERNAME CHANGES

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Re: USERNAME CHANGES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knight.EXE on Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:56 pm

Username: Ragnarok's Misery
Change: Knight.EXE
Comment: I honestly can't tell if I put a space in my name or not, been a real hot minute since making it, either way I just prefer Knight.EXE as my username for most things now. If that's taken then Knight.3X3 is my go-to back up.
You have opened the gate to hell, and unleashed Misery upon the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Knight.EXE
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:56 pm

Ragnarok's Misery wrote:Username: Ragnarok's Misery
Change: Knight.EXE
Comment: I honestly can't tell if I put a space in my name or not, been a real hot minute since making it, either way I just prefer Knight.EXE as my username for most things now. If that's taken then Knight.3X3 is my go-to back up.

All done! Looking forward to catching you in RPG Chat soon!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtraLamia_Darkbane on Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:37 pm

Username: Atra'Lamia
Change: AtraLamia_Darkbane or Atra_Darkbane
Comment: Old member only just returned. Everything is so different <3 Now I just have to fight with avatars and signatures, heh. <3
I will strip away all that you know, all that you love, until you have no shelter but me.

AtraLamia_Darkbane
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Author World Builder Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bea on Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:33 pm

Username: Victoria Cross
Change: Bea
Comment: Old member only just returned.

Bea
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:34 pm

Atra'Lamia wrote:Username: Atra'Lamia
Change: AtraLamia_Darkbane or Atra_Darkbane
Comment: Old member only just returned. Everything is so different <3 Now I just have to fight with avatars and signatures, heh. <3

All done! Be sure to sign in to the RPG Chat with your new username and say hello to the old crew!

Victoria Cross wrote:Username: Victoria Cross
Change: Bea
Comment: Old member only just returned.

All done — nice score! Looking forward to seeing you around!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:56 pm

Username: Winds Of Fate
Change: Jeimseu
Comment: I have been a part of RPG for a very very long time. I think a change is in order plus my current name doesn't fit the new requirements.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Sat May 15, 2021 9:34 pm

Username: Chloe De Luca
Change: sweetness
Comment: alternative misssweetness821 or sweetness821
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun May 16, 2021 5:12 pm

misssweetness821 wrote:Username: Chloe De Luca
Change: sweetness
Comment: alternative misssweetness821 or sweetness821

All done! Hope to see you RPG Chat soon!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acorlei on Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:45 am

Username: Terryer
Change: Acorlei
Comment: This account is 12 years old; and I was 15 when I started. It's time to change the name to my semi-professional stage name now and show how I've matured. Thanks in advance.
It's all life, that's all it every was. I don't like the idea.

Acorlei
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:32 pm

Acorlei wrote:Username: Terryer
Change: Acorlei
Comment: This account is 12 years old; and I was 15 when I started. It's time to change the name to my semi-professional stage name now and show how I've matured. Thanks in advance.

All done! Thanks for being a part of our community for so long! <3

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:51 am

username: Epicnukeguy
desired: boku541090

please and thank you

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:15 pm

boku541090 wrote:username: Epicnukeguy
desired: boku541090

please and thank you

Done! Hope to see you in RPG Chat soon!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemuiTeru on Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:07 pm

Username: Ryusaki Miyako
Desired: NemuiTeru
Comment: Returning old player o/

Pretty please and thank you <3
Sleepy Teru is sleepy. Yes.

NemuiTeru
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:34 pm

Ryusaki Miyako wrote:Username: Ryusaki Miyako
Desired: NemuiTeru
Comment: Returning old player o/

Pretty please and thank you <3

Done! Welcome back! <3

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:36 am

Username: R.T.M.X.
Change: code.artemix
Comment: Old member coming back; still going to keep my test account separated from this one.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:02 pm

Username: Mitsuhide Akechi
Change: MitsuhideAkechi
Comment: Returning player, keeping it basic because thats just me i guess.
Darkness Is A Mystery To All But Me. You Will Soon Find Out What Creeps In The Shadows.

Because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever - R.I.P Grandad, you are missed greatly :'(

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:09 pm

MitsuhideAkechi wrote:Username: Mitsuhide Akechi
Change: MitsuhideAkechi
Comment: Returning player, keeping it basic because thats just me i guess.

Done! Welcome back!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mai.Artwork on Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:11 pm

Username: Yveine
Change: Mai.Artwork
Comment: I've done a lot of rebranding since coming to this website a while back.

Mai.Artwork
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:35 pm

Mai.Artwork wrote:Username: Yveine
Change: Mai.Artwork
Comment: I've done a lot of rebranding since coming to this website a while back.

Done! Welcome back. :)

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigurd on Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:20 pm

Current Username: Sigurd Hring
New Username Change: Sigurd_Hring or just Sigurd
Comment: N/A

Sigurd
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Author Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Property Buyer Concierge Novelist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!