Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Storybook: A Grimm World

Locations

a part of “Storybook: A Grimm World”, a fictional universe by mombie.

(CLOSED TO CS FOR THE TIME BEING) A curse vanquished all fairy-tale creatures from their enchanted realm, and they were banished to Essex, Connecticut with no memory of what happened. That all changes today, for the world of fairytales has awakened in everyone.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Storybook: A Grimm World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Locations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:12 pm

Since most of the members expressed interest in creating their own spaces for their characters, I will be allowing you all to use your creative freedoms to come up with Essex's hot spots. So, if your character works in a Cafe and you'd like to create that Cafe, then you should be allowed to do so! I will also be listing several points of interest that will be vital to the story. I have provided some code for you to use, but feel free to do this in whatever manner you choose!

Image ImageLocation Name
Short Blurb. You are free to list NPCs that are part of this location, and if you'd like to keep their fairytale character secret for plot purposes, then that's cool! Please remember that you can replace HEXA with the color of your choosing. If you'd like to add additional places in the same post. you may use [ hr ][ /hr ] (without spaces) to create a line break and move onto the next setting. Be creative! I am not fussy about anything. I only ask that you remember not to use NPCs from someone else's story without letting them know, that way we are not stepping on anyone else's toes!

Code: Select all
    [left][img]https://via.placeholder.com/250x300[/img] [img]http://via.placeholder.com/15x300/HEXA/HEXA[/img][/left][font=tnr][color=HEXA][size=150][b]Location Name[/color][/b][/size][/font]
        [justify][font=sans][color=#333333]Short Blurb. You are free to list NPCs that are part of this location, and if you'd like to keep their fairytale character secret for plot purposes, then that's cool! Please remember that you can replace [b]HEXA[/b] with the color of your choosing. If you'd like to add additional places in the same post. you may use[b] [ hr ][ /hr ] (without spaces) [/b]to create a line break and move onto the next setting. Be creative! I am not fussy about anything. I only ask that you remember not to use NPCs from someone else's story without letting them know, that way we are not stepping on anyone else's toes![/color][/font][/justify]
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Re: Locations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Mon May 10, 2021 10:57 pm

Image ImageCeder Street Diner
The creatively named Ceder Street Diner is located on, you guessed it, Ceder Street. The owner, Ben Thompson is often somewhere around, though he delegates most of the work to his crew, especially Olive and Martin Grehan. It's a small place, and certainly nothing special appearance wise, looks about like any other place you might stumble into. The food is decent, the place is clean, not too expensive, service is quick, and on a good day you won't have to listen to Ben yell at anyone from the back (though some might find it mildly entertaining). The menu isn't anything mind-blowing, but they're open for a majority of the day, have all your classic staples, serve breakfast food all day, and have pretty good coffee.
Things are only impossible until they're not.
tumblr | Pinterest

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xarysin on Tue May 11, 2021 10:20 am

Image ImageDr. Henry Fines, MD - Psychiatry
Inside the town center is a small, ground-level office. Inside the front door is a small waiting room with only a few comfy chairs and a small table of magazines. Through another door within the waiting room, the office opens up to the therapy area. There is a worn brown leather chair with a small side table where the doctor sits. Across from him are a few different choices for his patients, a chaise lounge or a regular chair, or chairs if he is seeing a couple.

xarysin
Member for 3 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Author Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLadyAuthor on Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:55 pm

Image ImageThe Rose and Thorn Bookstore
The Rose and Thorn Bookstore is a new store in Essex. It is located off the main street and has a fairly quaint entrance. The interior is surprisingly large, with plenty of shelving and lots of books. There is a spiral staircase in the front left-hand corner of the store, leading up to a loft with a comfortable seating area. There is a station for complimentary coffee available up in the loft. Lilian Ainsleigh is the owner and only employee currently and always smiles for anyone who comes in.

TheLadyAuthor
Member for 3 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Author Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!