Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Arris

The Arris

a part of “The Arris”, a fictional universe by leisurelyatwar.

Located in the heart and center of downtown LA and home to the elite, the wealthy and the influential - the Arris is where it's at. A new kind of apartment rp.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Arris”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Arris

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:40 am

Welcome! My name is Rosa, let me know what I can call you!

This is mostly a slice of life roleplay but I hope through collaborating we can create some character-driven stories. To reserve a character, please submit the info in the table below as well as a small paragraph for the concept of your character. At this moment I don’t have a character limit but I suggest people start out with one, unless I know you personally then feel free to reach out to me - or if you’re especially inspired/determined.

Code: Select all
[center][img](link to a 250x250 image of your character)[/img] [img](link to 250x250 “aesthetic/vibes” pic of your character)[/img][/center]
[center][font=verdana][size=80]NAME || AGE ||  PROFESSION ||  SEXUALITY ||  UNIT  ||  [color=#000000]HEX[/color]  ||  FACECLAIM  ||  WRITER[/size][/font][/center]

Paragraph of your character concept.

Your reservation will be held for 72 hours after being submitted, I will only accept complete CS’s. If you need more time reach out, I am flexible I just need communication.

Feel free to use your own CS. Personally I will probably just make large edits instead because I’m dyslexic and it’s easier for me. If you want a simple cs feel free to use the one below, courtesy of my dear friend phosphene

Code: Select all
[font=baskerville][center][img]http://via.placeholder.com/250[/img] [img]http://via.placeholder.com/250[/img]
[size=200][color=#hexa]CHARACTER NAME[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]xx[/color]
[i][size=120][color=#hexa]"Quote"[/color]
[color=transparent]just paste the quote here tbh[/color]-author[/size][/i][/center]
feel free to use this space to link to song inspiration, playlists, pinterest boards, or whatever you'd like. :) change the cs around until it suits you, just keep the general information the same.
[color=transparent]xx
xx[/color]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/930x4/hexa/hexa[/img]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/468x3/575656/575656[/img][color=transparent]xx[/color][size=135][i][color=#hexa]i d e n t i t y[/color][color=transparent]xx[/color][/i][/size][img]http://via.placeholder.com/350x3/575656/575656[/img]
[color=transparent][left]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/left][/color] [color=transparent][right]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/right][/color]
[left][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#hexa]|| Name ||[/color] here
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#hexa]|| Nicknames ||[/color] if applicable
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#hexa]|| Pronouns ||[/color] here
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#hexa]|| Age ||[/color] here[/left][right][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#hexa]|| Sexuality ||[/color] here [color=transparent]xx[/color]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#hexa]|| Occupation ||[/color] or whatever [color=transparent]xx[/color]
[color=transparent]x[/color]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#hexa]|| Hometown ||[/color] fake answers only :)[color=transparent]xx[/color]
[color=transparent]x[/color]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#hexa]|| Hex ||[/color] #hexa[color=transparent]xx[/color][/right]
[color=transparent]x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/468x3/575656/575656[/img][color=transparent]xx[/color][size=135][i][color=#hexa]a p p e a r a n c e[/color][color=transparent]xx[/color][/i][/size][img]http://via.placeholder.com/311x3/575656/575656[/img]
[color=transparent]xx
xx[/color]
[left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/300x300[/img][/left]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#hexa]|| Height ||[/color] here
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#hexa]|| Build ||[/color] here
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#hexa]|| Description ||[/color] frankly, we use pictures, so there's no need to go too in-depth with this. tell us how your character dresses, anything really special about them, that sort of thing. feel free to alter image size to whatever suits you.
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/468x3/575656/575656[/img][color=transparent]xx[/color][size=135][i][color=#hexa]p e r s o n a l i t y[/color][color=transparent]xx[/color][/i][/size][img]http://via.placeholder.com/310x3/575656/575656[/img]
[color=transparent]xx
xx[/color]
[right][img]http://via.placeholder.com/250x400[/img][/right]
[justify]here[/justify]
[color=transparent][size=100]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/size][/color]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/468x3/575656/575656[/img][color=transparent]xx[/color][size=135][i][color=#hexa]h i s t o r y[/color][color=transparent]xx[/color][/i][/size][img]http://via.placeholder.com/358x3/575656/575656[/img]
[color=transparent]xx
xx[/color]
[left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/300x500[/img][/left]
[justify]here[/justify]
[color=transparent]xx
xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/930x3/575656/575656[/img]
[center][size=85][b]cs:[/b] phosphene - [b]fc:[/b] here - [b]hex code:[/b] hexa[/size][/center]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/930x3/575656/575656[/img][/font][/table]

[/size][/font]

If you’re unfamiliar with looking up pics for your character or looking for faceclaims I recommend pinterest, bing or tumblr. Some websites you can use to edit these images are canva or befunky. The best site for hosting images in my experience is imgur.

Once you've submitted your WIP, I'll send you an invite to the discord channel so you can start brainstorming stuff if you'd like!
Last edited by leisurelyatwar on Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Re: The Arris

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limeaid on Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:12 am

Image Image

roxanne powers || 20 || social media influencer (if it needs to be less broad youtuber/instagram model) || pansexual || T10 || EF4CC4 || NikkieTutorials || limeaid

Overachieving, overworked, and underappreciated is what would best describe the newest Team 10 member Roxie Powers. Her makeup and vlogging channels, where she weaves activism into unexpectedly pushed her into the limelight at 17. Earning praise from the LGBTQ community public documenting her transition, ending up becoming a role model for queer children too. She's a party girl with a good head on her shoulders. Roxie was able to avoid falling into any scandals, Besides a few underage drinking photos popping up. Roxie moved to LA as soon as she turned 18, to distance herself from her family. Although she loved the move and being out of her parents' control, she feels shitty for leaving her sister behind. Recently Roxie joined famed Team 10, becoming the first trans influencer to join. This was after Team 10 found themselves in some hot water when a now-former member transphobic tweets resurfaced. Her joining Team 10 was met with some backlash, as people thought she was only added for damage control and not her talent. Even Roxie herself questions this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Limeaid
Member for 3 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Giver Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:50 am

Love the character concept! Your reservation is accepted and I look forward to seeing your CS! Once you submit your WIP I'll DM you an invite to the discord server.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:50 pm

Ello! Sorry I'm late

Image Image

travis graves || 26 || former ranch hand/model || himbo || EMH || #8B4513 || Scott Eastwood || maci-care

Travis didn't try to get into modeling, nor did he get into the game early on. He grew up on a farm in Upstate New York, and he was expected to continue the family business and he even liked it. It was hard, but fulfilling for him and kept him in shape. But after some pictures for a local agriculture magazine got submitted to the wrong publisher and spread across media like wildfire, Travis quickly got offers to model. They weren't high paying off the bat, so he decided to do some here and there for some extra money, and eventually left the farm with the good graces of his family and picked up modeling full time. He fills the niche for the country rustic look clients want most the time, but occasionally does some high end fashion and things. He was taught to always be humble and kind, and quickly picked up a sort of nickname and reputation of being a himbo. Moving into the city was a bit of culture shock to Travis, only coming up here occasionally with his ma and pa, and he's still adapting to the city that never sleeps still.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:53 pm

Image Image

Ximena Estevez-Flores|| 24 || Travel Blogger || Bisexual || EMH || #137657
|| Sofia Reyes || Caille

Xena is a first-generation American who was born in Houston, Texas at the time. She had strict mostly Spanish-speaking parents that made sure she knew that God was to be an important part of her life. It was the constant talks of religion and the forceful habits of going to church, Sunday school, youth group, and bible studies that made her resent her parents even more as she had no stake in religion. The first time she brought a boy home she swore her mother would have screamed about premarital sex and honestly her mom didn't need to worry about that since then. Feeling constantly controlled is what made Xena move out as soon as possible. She started to go to college, but through her partying phase of alcohol, drugs, and what have you, she flunked out and was homeless for a period of time. She managed to make a deal with a hotel owner, she would work for them doing housekeeping and she would get free room and board. This would lead to her future aspirations as she saved up for some online writing courses and then tried to bargain with other hotel owners around the country as she worked in various places and wrote her reviews on them. After a few years, her posts got traction and she was hired to work for magazines, blogs, anything she wanted really. Xena has somehow done really well for herself and businesses around the globe beg her to come review their establishment.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:15 pm

Image Image

Aaron James (AJ) Park || 23 || Model/Aspiring Photographer || He’s not sure himself || EMH || #D2691E || Park Bogum || SleepingInTheGardens

AJ is the golden boy of the Park family. Despite having an identical twin brother, he has always been viewed as the eldest of 3 siblings. Perhaps it is due to his social skills, professionalism, or his inability to say no to his parents. He has long since carried the weight of the Park family's success and fortune on his shoulders, often foregoing his own wants for the needs of the family. His younger sister, Katerina, was born deaf. Because of this, coupled with the fact she is the baby, their parents have always been extremely lax when it came to her wants. On the other hand, his twin brother Noah has made it a point to ignore their parents' wishes all together. This left Aaron as the backbone of the three. He started out taking small jobs at his mother's modeling agency, but very quickly made a name for himself. Unfortunately, the acclaim and prestige he's gained has come at the cost of his freedom. He's never truly been able to live for himself, and though he may avidly deny it, he envies his twin brother for having the guts to walk his own path. This envy is expressed in the form of resentment, which Noah is often quick to return. AJ often finds himself wishing he and Noah could repair their relationship, and go back to the days when they shared everything, but every time he tries to do so, he's met with Noah's disdain.

Image Image

Noah James Park || 23 || Dancer/Choreographer || Pansexual || Blossom's Commune || #228B22 || Park Bogum || SleepingInTheGardens

Noah is the second born of the Park family, being just a mere four minutes younger than his twin brother. From a young age, he and AJ were trained to follow in their parents' footsteps. Aaron had the charisma and confidence of their mother. Charming and sociable. An easy fit for the modeling world. Noah had the books smarts. Intelligent and studious. Typically the top of his class. Everything his father hoped he would use in his career as a doctor. But Noah made it clear that he had no interest in pursuing medicine nor modeling. Though his parents pretended to accept it at first, it soon became clear that they favored his other siblings. He often received jabs about his "waisted potential" and not a day would pass that he would not be compared to his brother in some way. Unknowingly, Noah grew to resent AJ and the once close bond began to crumble. With a troubled heart, mostly for his sister's sake, he was the first to move out of the Park estate at the age of 18. He began taking dance gigs any chance he got, sometimes for little or no pay. Fortunately, he soon became a household name within the dance community and moved into The Arris in hopes of staying away from his family. Unfortunately, that peace did not last long.
Last edited by SleepingInTheGardens on Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:46 am

Love the concepts!! Consider your reservation accepted! Once you have a WIP in I'll dm you a discord invite if you'd like to join. (:

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby faceclaim on Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:09 am

Image Image

BLUEBELL ELLIS || 19 || REALITY SHOW STAR || HETEROSEXUAL? || THE COMMUNE || A2A2D0 || DELILAH BELLE HAMLIN || FACECLAIM

When The Real Housewives of Los Angeles aired in 2001, Evangeline Ellis and her husband Walker welcomed their only child into the world. With two parents of world celebrity status, Bluebell was expected to do the same. She was constantly featured on RHOLA during Evangeline's segments of the show, and went on to join her own reality show detailing the life of celebrities' children. After a life on TV, and pressure from her home life with an acclaimed actress and one of the top attorneys in the US, Bluebell succumbed to pressure and fell into a party life. Having your dirty laundry aired out for 19 years meant that her recent stay at Oceanside Palace rehabilitation facility, more commonly - and ironically - referred to as "The Palace" by paparazzi, was on every newspaper headline. After her stay, her room at the Ellis residence was not available to her until she "got her act together", so she's been staying with her ex-boyfriend Huck Cromwell until she can do just that - or access her trust fund to get a place of her own.

Image Image

HUCKLEBERRY CROMWELL || 23 || SINGER/SONGWRITER || ANYONE PRETTY || THE COMMUNE || 6C8325 || YOUNES KAHLAOUI || FACECLAIM

Huck is not new to the celebrity scene, despite his claim to fame as a "songwriter" being a new title. Huck's parents were neighbors to the Ellis family, and their daughter Bluebell was his first girlfriend. It was a typical teenage romance that ended in a very public breakup, but it gave Huck just what he needed to become the folk singer heartthrob that he knew he was always meant to be. He was one of those celebrities that seemed to be just a normal guy before the fame - if you never watched The Real Housewives, and he played that angle every chance he got. Recently, his parents asked him to help out Bluebell with a place to stay after her visit to rehab, and although it would make bringing someone home that much harder, he had a feeling that she wouldn't be here long. Plus, half the time he was in the studio working on new music for another album or working gigs for the commune.
Last edited by faceclaim on Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

faceclaim
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:27 pm

Love these two, faceclaim! I've added them to the front page.

For any other future joiners: At this moment we are looking for members for Team 10. There's still openings for the others but I'd like to get one more into that influencer group to balance it out.

Also if anyone has an idea for a big celebrity or some hotel heir/heiress for an owner - still plenty of openings for owners in the building.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limeaid on Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:42 pm

Image Image

teddy wolfe/teddi bare || 23 || drag queen/singer || pansexual || commune || 542C66 || naomi smalls || limeaid
Born for the stage Teddy Wolfe loves to preform for a crowd, be that singing, dancing, doing drag. Most of the time Teddy is on stage his preforming under the drag name Teddi Bare. Part of the famous LA drag family Play House, Teddi has made a name for herself as a dancing and fashion queen. About a year ago Teddy moved from a sweltering, dingy apartment into Blossom's Commune this has allowed him to perform drag full time, with her main venue being Arris Rooftop Club. Teddi plans to make herself a household name, or as close as a drag queen can get. With a killer brain, and style its only a matter of time.

Limeaid
Member for 3 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Giver Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:31 am

Image Image

avos d'angeli || twenty || actor / reality tv star || homosexual || the commune || #C9618C || manu rios || sapphire.

When you're a D'Angeli, there is little you can escape in the public eye. After her and her husband's run on The Real Housewives of the Upper East Side, Estela and Alphonse D'Angeli welcomed their final child in 2001, moving to Los Angeles soon after. Where Estela would join The Real Housewives of Los Angeles for the following season and her husband would return to take over his recently deceased father's talent agency and move roots for his previously New York based record company. From his birth he was in the limelight, his mother's segments often included him when he wasn't being taken by nannies and butlers, or even put in the care of his own siblings. As soon as he was ten, the male was approached by a producer for a show and was placed on said show for almost three years. Becoming widely popular, he and his family eventually got their own spin-off reality show that focused on them, and from there his popularity soared. The stardom got to his head, and he became a party boy and one filled with scandals. He had decided to live in 'The Commune' in an attempt to reclaim some positive image. Hopefull, it works.
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:54 pm

Hey Sapphire! I love the rezzie

One question/suggestion - I'm a little confused about his profession. In the concept write up you mention a record company, does he make music too or is that his dad's company?

Just an idea (and not one you have to go with) would you consider placing Avos in the Team 10 group? I feel like that would work really well for a reality tv star, unless you want to lean into the artist element more so. We do have a reality star in the commune currently, but she's more crashing than living there - but def still doable to put another there. Let me know and once you do I will add him to the front page. Once you send in a WIP I will send you the link for the discord.

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR OTHERS
I have one other person who has reached out about a spot in Blossoms Commune (esoteric) so at this moment until any other reservations fall through - I am no longer accepting reservations for characters in the Blossom's Commune until we balance other things out. ♥

Also - just something sort of fun:
I like to make manips/fake instagram gossip posts and have two faceclaims in the rp that are pictures a lot with Chantel Jeffries - so it'd be a cool faceclaim for someone to use for this rp.
Last edited by leisurelyatwar on Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:56 pm

Image Image

Lilah Striker || 22 || Model/Influencer || bisexual || Team 10 || #A57969 || Alissa Violet || Caille

Lilah Striker grew up in a picture-perfect family. She had the outwardly kind and caring mother who was just a standard housewife to their infidel father that worked as a general surgeon and brought in the money, but the family rarely ever saw him. He had the career and money, and she was the perfect wife because she wanted children and had no issues raising them. Just because the picture and online personas fool people, Delilah saw firsthand that her father was cheating on her mother with some slut at the hospital, her mother was turning to alcohol and her older brother was a heavy stoner. The life that Delilah lived was a mundane and boring one. She wanted to be out at parties and wanted to go wild, so she ended up sneaking out every chance she could get. Upon graduation, she didn't know what she wanted to do and began to film videos for Youtube and go out and take pictures, and became an influencer on both platforms. She grew in popularity quite fast and has ha a series of projects she's working on. Her most recent one has been helping the himbo model Travis maintain his social media which is proving a bigger challenge than she realized.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby esoteric on Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:46 pm

Hi! Eso here! Thanks so much for reserving my spot! I hadn't done a good slice of life rp in a while so thanks for letting me try out for this one ♥ I look forward to writing with you all if I'm accepted!

Image Image

CORALINE QUINN || 24|| SCULPTOR/PAINTER || BISEXUAL || BC || #919f9f || FC: TAYLOR LASHAE || ESOTERIC

xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
Cora's mother is a fashion designer who was born and raised in New York City. She had a fascination for fashion and her talented designs earned her an apprenticeship under one of the most renowned designers on Fifth Avenue. She eventually earned a name for herself, starting her own label and moving all the way out to Paris to showcase her work in fashion shows all over Europe. Coraline eventually grew up to be an incredibly talented artist in her own right as well, initially riding the coattails of her mother's own prestigious reputation until she was able to earn enough fame to debut her work in an art gallery. Both her paintings and her sculptures have captured the attention of millions due to their incredibly lifelike, almost photo-realistic quality.
Last edited by esoteric on Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

esoteric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:48 pm

To answer he doesn’t do music as a primary unless its for a show/movie so it’s just his father’s company. He does professional acting. As far as the Team 10 placement goes? Yeah!! I can definitely see him there, I can’t edit rn but I did submit a WIP!!

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:31 pm

Esoteric, I've heard so many great things about you. <3
Of course you're welcome, I adore Taylor LaShae so having you join is a must!

Sapphire Totally makes sense. I would say depending what direction you want to lean with Avos, be it if he's more known for his acting or as a reality show star. If he's known for his acting then Blossoms Commune seems like a perfect fit, if he's more known as a reality show star and he's trying to get into acting I would go the Team 10 route. I will leave that up to you, just let me know which and I can add him to the front page.

I'll shoot both of you an invite to the discord since you've got a WIP submitted!

ANNOUNCEMENT
Until all outstanding reservations are completed or expire, I'll be closing open reservations for the time being.
If you are still interested, reach out to me via DM and maybe we can work something out.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:02 pm

Image Image

JEREMIAH "JJ" JOHNSON|| 23 || SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER || BISEXUAL || TEAM 10 || #e5674c || REECE KING || CC.JONES

xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
JJ's newfound stardom came as a surprise. It all began with a Tiktok video titled "Meet The Friend Group," which quickly went viral on the internet two years ago, catapulting the California native to fame. Millions of retweets, shares, and likes from those intrigued by the college student with curly hair and a powerful jawline. It wasn't long before it found its way back to JJ. His following rose on all social media platforms, and his DMS was flooded with business proposals, modeling agencies, influencers looking for partnerships, and thirst traps. After the 20-second video went viral, JJ dropped out of college and quit his part-time job at H&M to pursue his dreams of becoming a celebrity. For him, everything has been worth it. But how far will he continue to go until he falls?
Last edited by cc.jones on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:27 am

TW: Physical abuse.

Image Image

Connor Cunningham || Twenty-four || Fashion Model || Bisexual || Ethereal Model Housing || #7A960F || Ash Stymest || Sunflower

Connor comes from a hellacious background that he likes to keep private and rarely opens up about. His mother passed away from pneumonia a few days after his third birthday and his father never, ever remarried when he was younger. Ever since his mother passed, that was when his life took a turn for the worst. His father became very abusive towards him, physically and started drinking heavily. Connor was blamed for his mother's death for a very long time by his father. When his attempts at dating fell through, Connor was blamed. It was when Connor turned the age where he was very knowledgeable about certain things that he ran away and unexpectedly ran into someone in the modeling business. He hasn't looked back since then.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby esoteric on Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:08 pm

Image Image

CHANEL BELMONT || 24|| HOTEL HEIRESS || BISEXUAL || OWNERS || #B2999D || FC: CHANTEL JEFFRIES || ESOTERIC

xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
Chanel grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth. As the heiress to an international renowned resort chain, she had always been allowed to have it her way, no matter what it was. She figured out how to manipulate her parents at a young age, guilt tripping them into giving her what she wanted the moment she wanted it, hanging their absence over their heads. Their lack of parenting resulted in a young woman starved for attention, equating material things to emotional love. When her guilt trips stopped working she started acting out, getting the attention of every sleazy tabloid she could, making sure she got herself onto the cover. She's the "Wild Child" of Beverly Hills, spending Daddy's money anywhere she can (and we're not talking about her father's money.) As far as an occupation goes? She doesn't have one. She has an only fans account and does sex work on the side, which she mostly uses to search for a new Sugar Daddy. This year's model is a famous DJ who lets Chanel run his booth if she gets him plastered enough.
Last edited by esoteric on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

esoteric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:29 am

hello! i'd love to snag a spot, if i may! :)
tw: cancer, depression

Image Image

shion bartolome || 24 || ghost-writer, and aspiring novelist || bisexual || the commune || #bbd4b4 || rina fukushi || rubytuesday

shion has wanted to be a writer for as long as she can remember, with her love for literature cemented early on in her childhood, by her book-loving father. Her father had always been her most staunch supporter, and so it was devastating when, after a six year battle, her father passed away from prostate cancer. it was only after months of depression that shion discovered a final message from her father, that helped provide some closure, and begin the journey to healing. the grief is far from gone, but now shion channels it into her writing, and her promise to her late father to follow her dreams fuels her passion. it has certainly been a difficult road, but at a very young age, shion has managed to make quite a name (unbeknownst to the general public, of course) for herself as a ghostwriter. she has authored the autobiographies of a number of well-known celebrities. however, her focus is now on completing the final draft of what she hopes will be her debut novel. finally, she hopes to see her own name stamped across her work, instead of someone else's.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!