Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

It is I, Clash!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

It is I, Clash!

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby TheClash on Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:32 pm

Ahoy, mates!
Some of you, albeit I suspect a very few (Remaeus, Rai, ex-Valucre roleplayers and Gaia Online members) might remember me from years ago, or even the present.
I used to LARP with close friends in elementary school (1999?), read the early AOL A&E roleplays in sixth grade, and first got introduced to forum RP on redwall.org in 2003. I registered on Gaia in late 2004 and stumbled upon Aoyn after doing an Ayenee search in early 2007, which lead me to play with people like ChrisKaos and Ziren Rhizae, for those who might possibly recall.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

TheClash
Member for 3 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: It is I, Clash!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:17 pm

Hello there, Clash! Great to have you here! You seem like you know what you're up to, but down below I've included my boring copy-paste wall of tips and links!

If you haven't already, make sure you check out our rules! It's a great place to start.

While you're here I would also recommend checking out the chat, the roleplayers wanted forum is a great place to find writing partners and groups that need another writer or two! If you like group roleplays you should also poke around the multiverse and check out the independent universes that might be open. partially-stars created a nice guide for joining and creating universes of your own.

If nothing on the site currently speaks to you, create your own roleplay! If you're unsure about the interest, pop into the interest checks section of the forum and make a post, see who might be interested.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out to myself or another member of staff, we'd be happy to help you get settled!

Once again, welcome. We're glad to have you, and I hope to see you around soon! :)
Things are only impossible until they're not.
tumblr | Pinterest

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:42 am

Welcome back, old friend! Redwall has always been one of my favorite series. Let us know in chat if there's any questions you have!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheClash on Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:17 pm

Remæus wrote:Welcome back, old friend! Redwall has always been one of my favorite series. Let us know in chat if there's any questions you have!

Thank you, Eric! Same here. Do you still practice MMA? And . . . would you be up to RPing with me sometime, perhaps? It’s nice to see some activity on this board again.

Does anyone know what happened to all the Valucre RPers after the site became read only? I was hoping to find them here, as I used to consider their writing to be very inspirational.

TheClash
Member for 3 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!