Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vampire Knight: Blood Requiem

a part of “Vampire Knight: Blood Requiem”, a fictional universe by CabbageAngel.

Watch your neck and seal your lips, the academy is hungry for your blood and secrets.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: Blood Requiem”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:52 am

Hello everyone, welcome to VK: Blood Requiem. A roleplay that was born from a sudden pull of nostalgia for the time when paranormal romance was all the rage, and a desire to attempt a mystery roleplay.

You don't have to necessarily know VK back to front to play through the setting, just bury yourself in all the ~forbidden love~ and ~dark temptation~ that have made vampires such a mainstay and have fun!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Re: Vampire Knight: Blood Requiem

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:46 am

Not gonna lie, I was just thinking about Vampire Knight the other day. If the role is still open may I reserve Aristocrat #3?

Name: Alexei Romanov
Role: Aristocrat #3
Concept: Alexei is a vampire bored with his noble lineage. Unlike his more elite peers, he is fairly indifferent to who becomes the next Vampire King. Depending on who you ask, he could be described as cold, apathetic, or even boring but that couldn't be further from the truth. Rather, he requires engagement. He wants danger and excitement, something to break up the monotony of that comes with being immortal. Though he knows that he's forbidden from exposing his true nature, he can't help but wonder what might happen should the Day and Night classes meet.
FC: Lucia (Criminale!)

I may take up another character for the Day class, but I thought I would leave off with this one for now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:12 pm

Hey there, ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ.. (how do I say your name??). The third Aristocrat hasn't been taken! I'd happily welcome you and Alexei to the Night Class. And yes, please feel free to reserve a Day Class student whenever you like, we can always even add extra roles to the cast of none are open. I'm excited to see a character sheet from you ^-^

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:50 am

You can call me Fred :) I'm nearly finished with Alexei so I'm hoping to submit him later today and then post a reserve, preferably for Disciplinary Committee #2. If someone wishes to play that role before I post my reserve however, I'm fine with playing another Supernatural Club Member!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:48 am

Alexei is looking snazzy and has been accepted! I'll reserve the Disciplinary Committee member for you and send you the Discord.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!