Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Particle Storm;

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Particle Storm;

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:17 am

Setting:

March 10, 2036 3:45 PM

Weather: Sunny 78 Degrees w/Winds N By NW @ 12 MPH

Characters:

Danielle T. Wilson, age 17 (Ability is in question: has not been “Awakened” as of yet)

Mantis Scoot Renault, age 15 (Ability has not been awakened as of yet)

Jessica Stonischwa, Daughter of Dr. Stone of ASCAB’s House Of Magnus (assumed to be A Psion)

NPC Father Dr. Wilson

NPC Mother Dr. Nette-Wilson

NPC Friends, Family, ect.

Smoke bellowed from the exhaust; voices talked, laughed and yelled at times. The sizzling of the grilled Chicken could be taken into the nostrils, as David T.Q, or “Quincy,” as everyone called him, slammed down a cold beer, all while flipping the Chicken, flipping his tongs as he sang along the loud speaker system in the large Picnic Area. Danielle busily made cuts along the back side of the side of Ribs, with attempts in trying to answer the house phone as well. She dropped the knife that was in her right hand, flipping the towel from her table, wiping her hands without hesitation, speeding over to the wireless phone to answer the ringing.

“Hello, Wilson Residence?” she answered with a sort of smile.

“Is this Danielle Takiyah Wilson, aged 16?” Said a mysterious voice on the other end of the phone. She giggled, then began to slice up some Onions to put into a stock pot.

“Is this the Student Council again? Terrance, I already TOLD you I wasn’t shopping for College yet…..what are you calling about?” She replied as she turned the burner on for the water and seasonings.

“Listen to me very carefully…….they are going to try to come for YOU……..stay IN your HOUSE!!!! Do NOT go outside!!!! Just…listen……” Said the voice again. Danielle giggled to herself, placing the phone on speaker and then putting it on the counter-top as she still worked to get her vegetables cut up and into the stock pot.

“So what are you saying…WHO are they again? Is this a call from a bill collector or something? What DO you want? I’m in the middle of something right now….” She started, only to be cut off from a yelling voice this time,

“WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PAY ATTENTION YOUNG LADY!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!”

“Okay…..what’s this about?” She replied, as she turned off the Stove for now.

“Your background checks back-fired; they KNOW about you. Do NOT go outside!!!....just listen to ME!! PLEASE!!! I want you to go into your kitchen Pantry and look on the top shelf…you will see a cell phone…..” Said the voice. “What? Are you kidding me? Alright Mr. Joker…….why would a cellphone be inside of the Pantry in my own house?”

She then walked over to the pantry and looked around…she didn’t see anything out of the ordinary..just food, canned goods, Pastas, paper towels…..but something was making a vibrating noise just over to the left of her!! Danielle’s eyes bucked wide open a she noticed a purple cellular phone making a vibrating sound!! She walked over to the shelf to pick the phone up, staring at it in complete mystery.

“How…h-how did this…” she began. “Forget the awe Danielle…..just put the phone into your pocket.” Said the voice again.

Screams could be heard from outside……sounds of bones cracking and flesh being ripped from them….WHAT?? Danielle ran over to the kitchen window to see blood spilling from people!!! She had invited about 24 people to the barbecue!!!! Large creatures, about six or seven feet TALL could be seen simply goring people to death, slicing at the waist, disemboweling them!!

Her guests were running, falling over tables, yelling, panicking; all in attempts of trying to flee from these creatures. They were shaped more like giant BATS, with long ears that were pointed. Each one seemed human-like, but taller. Blood would splash against the Kitchen windows in such a manner that one would think that a painting contest was being held for freestyle. Danielle did not scream; she placed her hand over her mouth in horror; what in the fuck was going on to merit slaughter like this?

Mantis, Jessica, and her own father were to come up from the basement!! They were all a bit blood-stained, but otherwise fine.

“Get away from the WINDOW Danielle!!” yelled her father, who quickly ran over to the kitchen door, locking it shut.

She was trying to process the event overall, when Mantis ran over to the guest doors and locked them as well.

The phone that she had in her pocket began ringing very loudly. She reached into her pocket to get the new phone, pressing the call button on it. The Voice, once again spoke to her, “Good…..you know how to use the cell Phone. I want you to turn off ALL of the lights in your house Danielle, and do it quickly, understand?” Said the voice on the phone.
"Basking In The Summer Sun, I greeted the Seabirds; but then, I entered the Demon's Den."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Particle Storm;

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:26 am

"Wh-Wh-Whaaa--what is going on here? Hello? She pondered, as her father ran to turn off all of the Kitchen Lights. The Music outside was still playing, but there was a gory scene outside. Bodies were everywhere on the side of the very large back yard and even larger Patio.

"I want you all to slowly go into your BASEMENT and lock yourselves IN for right now. Noise is the only thing that upsets these creatures. They have great Eyesight, but depend on echolocation mostly."

Danielle nodded, signaling for her father, Mantis and Jessica to all begin to head for the basement quietly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Re: Particle Storm;

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:49 am

Danielle would lead her family back into the basement from which her FATHER had emerged from previously.

"Okay: voice over the phone WARNED me. Dad, what is going on? " She asked as she was to quietly step down into her own basement.

Her father had gathered up his Rifles and Shotguns though; he smiled a bit as he was to begin gathering bullets and other things.

"This is crazy; WHY are they coming BACK? WHAT IN THE FUCK!!!" said her father, as he shook his head in denial.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!