Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Life's Little Pleasures (Side-Story: unfinished)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Life's Little Pleasures (Side-Story: unfinished)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Fri May 13, 2022 3:39 am

Bydo Terrarum DAICHON does not get out much. She stares out into the world from her 3-rd story bedroom window, spacing out at times. She really did not have many friends, save for the ones that tried to come by and get her to come out of her house, for which she rarely did. Her Seaweed Green eyes then turned away from the window and onto the bottle of Ambrosia that her father bought her; she did not have many concerns while at home. Her mother often worked through the night, just having enough time to come home to make dinner and then leave back out. This enraged Bydo much, but she knew that her mother's career was something that she could not protest about. She herself was in High School; a third year to be exact. Her grades were top-notch, but she did not go to any award ceremonies to Honor her performance and dedication.

As she poured herself a hefty portion of the alcohol, she then thought about her classes; top grades and yet she did not feel like celebrating. Her little sister Yvonne, aged 13, waltzed into her room, now closing the door behind her. She had a tray of Chicken-Cheese Crepes, along with her own personal flask of Ambrosia. Their father often rested on the weekdays; he worked overnight and seemed pretty exhausted at times, though he had to make errands today to pay a few bills and to meet with the Council On Elder Matters, and that in itself deemed to be very tedious with the construction of the Geostratum coming in the future months. Would Xylex and the others be READY to embark on such n important assignment of re-building their lives?

"I brought you something to nibble on dear sister. You cannot stay in your room all day not eat a single bite of food you know. Mother will be very worried about this matter." Said the 13-year old.

Bydo giggled, then chugged back the large Goblet of Ambrosia, shifting her head to point over to her night stand for her sister to put the food onto.
"Basking In The Summer Sun, I greeted the Seabirds; but then, I entered the Demon's Den."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Life's Little Pleasures (Side-Story: unfinished)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Sun May 15, 2022 5:02 pm

The papers came to his table...a quick look over to his friend and right hand man..er...goblin. "What's this Valitini?"

"A report, you said you wanted me to keep an eye out for reports to help with your research."

"Ahh..thank you Valitini..as you were.." With that the goblin returned to gathering information.

"Now what do we have here..." The report was wrapped in leather with a seal, "Interesting....sealed and not properly labeled...must be secret and illegal...my favorite type." This would be a read for a while for the gambler. After quite a while of reading through the report he sat back in his shop and chuckled. "Hmm another job presents itself. Time to fill up a roster...hmmm." The gambler rose from his table and made his way out towards the bar room. "Momentum, I need your help. We will need to look for some talents out in...uhhh..Valucre..."

The Tiefling bard flicked his tail back and forth a bit agitated. "You really want 'me' to do this and find talent for a job again? We 'do' have a lot of employees out there ya know?"

"No Momentum...I want to try and find new talent..See if the people there are worth my time.." The gambler tapped along his waistcoat, "Being banished from that place puts a annoyance on me...if the people from there are worth my time then we will draw resources from Dekrath and turn towards Valucre.

"You'd really turn from Dekrath? I thought it was a huge pay off for you." The bard tilted his head confused as to his boss's choice. "Why would you turn your resources?"

"The young ardesian pissed me off, however..I'll get over it since it was a good play." Salvine shook his head reliving the defeat.

"So it's a personal reason why you are changing the resources." There was a snicker from the bard's lips, he was enjoying poking at Salvine.

"Yes..he's got potential so for now I'll keep an eye on him. Now get a damn bounty up and written and find me some damn talent!" His voice echoed through the halls of the shop as the aggravation set in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Re: Life's Little Pleasures (Side-Story: unfinished)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princeben072 on Mon May 30, 2022 7:32 am

She then responded quickly, now moving her hair to the side, "Oh shush!! Mother does NOT mind me drinking in my OWN room sister. Hell, there are things that are going on that YOU do NOT even understand, so WHY am I WASTING my time with you in the first place......leave my food and just sit, alright? Geez.....you're altering the Fabric of Space and Time and you don't even have a WATCH!! Stupid little sister...."

O_O

" I DO apologize sister. Mom is just worried about you. You don't even come OUT of your room save for to go to school or to go shopping. You are living like a proverbial Hermit up here and I thought that it would be nice for you to see the actual OUTSIDE WORLD, minus your necessities." Her little sister replied, crossing her legs in embarrassment.

"Once I find out what this tattoo on the back of my NECK means, then I will gain a much better understanding of what HELL is like before Satan decides to envelop me into the world of darkness and the people can infiltrate. Now where is my drop of DAICHON ABSYNTHE?????" She asked, now folding her arms, staring at her food in such disgust.

"I'll get it and then can we go to the back yard and BBQ some Chicken please? I'm very tired and hungry...." She replied, now showing her a BAG of BBQ Briquettes, smirking.

"Hmm.........Alright....you're ON.....Besides, I have ALOT of research to do on someone that I can.....Actually MEET!!! What Say you though?" She asked, now taking off her earrings to get ready for the injection of the ABSYNTHE. This was a SPECIAL CHEMICAL created by none other than Stephanie Fowler, creator of the legendary Astenite, specially-formulated for the up and coming Prince Benaires.

"Now, what about this so-called person that you have been detecting Sister? What are we to do about this person then? Your orders Ma'am?" The little girl asked, now bowing in respect.

Bydo took yet another shot of the Ambrosia, now staring at her little sister; was she trying to figure something out? What she thinking inside of her mind?

"Hmmm.................Send out Orbis.....have HER monitor for any activity. I do NOT want to RUIN this meeting."

Princeben072
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!