Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

VOTE! - Funniest Member

a topic in RPGateway Idols, a part of the RPG forum.

The first ever Gateway Idol awards! Come nominate and vote!

Who is the funniest member on RolePlayGateway?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:33 pm

Ralana
18%
Angel_Melfina
15%
Matthias
67%

Total votes : 33

VOTE! - Funniest Member

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:33 pm

Cast your vote for the funniest member on RPGateway! View the nomination posts here.

Each person may cast their vote for one user. So vote carefully! Voting closes at the end of the month!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: VOTE! - Funniest Member

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Matthias better take this by a landslide.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:19 am

HEY! NO SWAYING VOTES!

I can't decide between my beloved Rachel and Matty. :/ They both make me cry with their hilarity.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:10 am

I just wonder why I wasn't nomitated v.v;

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:55 pm

I agree with Kouketsu. Matthias is just too funny to not win this.

Ghost_x1000
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:59 pm

I just can't believe I got votes. o_o

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:28 pm

I hasn't been around Matt to see the funny stuff I guess <<;

I should have been nominated ><

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:24 am

Suck it up, Vexar, you baby. Maybe I should reconsider my ego vote.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:30 am

I'm not gay! So I ain't suckin' nothin'. I voted for you ><! You wait till this vote is ovar. I will take all the bars, and bash yo' face up with them.

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:58 am

Haha, Vexar. Haha. You'll never have as good a laughs as you could be having if you aren't rollin' with me! =O

Then you get my otha' thug brotha' who be pimpin' dat masculine neck hair 'n' you got yerself some rul truble. We be bashin' sides, crackin' cheeks, and hussle dem gerls! >_>

Or something like that. <_<

Matthias
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:20 am

o.O ... I voted for Matthias in any case, despite the incomprehensible sentences that dot his posts at times, we'll just say it adds to the charm, won't we ? Rock on dude !

Selothi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:29 pm

S`just how I roll, yo'. >_>;

So, I'm sitting here, fixing to hit 'enter' to post this(Only now realized that just goes to the next line while writing that xD), but saw the sidebar. <_<;

"Cuss I like a good story."
"Cuss writin in txting s nver gud engh XP."

I have to wonder, is that suppose to be "`cause"? D: Because, seriously, 15 minutes thinking on that, and that doesn't include the time spent going "Cuss I like a good story? That doesn't make sense. Cuss ... Cuss... WTF" Yeah. >_> Took me like, 20 minutes to figure out word as I kept reading the things below it. D:

Matthias
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Treize Khushrenada on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:28 am

FInally somebody else noticed that...

Treize Khushrenada
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!