Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A threat confirmed.

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

A threat confirmed.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:00 pm

After burning the designs that he had made for a new type of Gundam unit, Kiyoshi decided to work out. Being a leader both on the political and military level made him anxious. He didn't like standing on the sidelines and issuing out orders. After lifting weights, Kiyoshi had swam a hundred laps, and then he had taken out some aggression on a punching bag. Sweat ran down his body, making his hair cling to his forehead. He was not wearing his sunglasses or a shirt, only a pair of loose black pants.

A door on the other side of the room slid open as Kiyoshi's secretary walked in. Her name was Lisen Nichruen, and had served the previous leader before Kiyoshi had taken power. She stopped and marveled at the speed and grace of Kiyoshi's movements, and yet knew that if the attacks were done on a human they would have been deadly force. Lisen also looked at the scars on his back and wondered where Kiyoshi had gotten them from.

Kiyoshi punched the bag one more time the sweat flying off of his arm.

Yes, Ms. Nichruen?

Secretary - Sir, we have a report from a ship that has just docked with us...

Hmm?

Kiyoshi lowered his fist and then walked over to a bench. Picking up a towel, he began to dry himself off. After wiping the sweat from his face he threw the towel over his shoulders.

Secretary - Well because of the problems with the computers, we've been trying to get information through any ships that might dock with us, as well as standard communication between the colonies, outside of the L3ISS. Apparently, L1 has gained the registry of an enemy ship that might be connected to the virus.

Kiyoshi picked up his sunglasses and slid them on over his eyes as he turned around.

It would seem we have made some progress...what is the name of the enemy ship...

Secretary - 'Gilgamesh'...sir.

Kiyoshi nodded to Lisen and walked up to her.

Send out a recon team of Leo's. I want to know the position of that ship and it's probable destination. Do not have the Leo's attack the ship, unless they are discovered. This is a recon mission...not an attack.

The Secretary saluted and nodded.

I will take a shower. Keep this information low key. I will then go and see our prisoner and see what I can gain from her.

Kiyoshi then walked to the showers. After throwing the towel into a hamper marked "Dirty Towels", he put his sunglasses and clothes in his locker and then walked into one of the shower stalls. He stood under the water letting it wash away his sweat and frustration.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:55 pm

The damp patch of floor under Millie was formed by her tears. She had been captured, and locked in this dark cell. There were no windows, no lights all was darkness. She had put herself into the corner away from the door.

There was a light as the door opened. Millie shielded her eyes from the sudden exposure. It was him again, Kiyoshi...

He kneeled down next to her.

"I'm sorry, they mistook me when I said tightest security. I meant for you to be in a guarded cell, not solitary confinement."

By now Millie had gotten used to his pattern of speech. Simple flattery, then moving in for the information he needed. She knew that if she gave out anything more, he would guess where she was from and what she was there to do.

"Your eyes have hardened. You're trying to shield yourself from me."

Millie didn't say anything, but she knew he was right. How did he know these things?

"Now... I'm going to ask you a few questions. I want you to answer them as truthfully as possible. I can't promise that you and your organization will be safe, but I can promise that no devastating harm will come to them."

Millie tried to find something defiant to say, something that would utterly crush the spirit of the man in front of you. It was far more disappointing.

"Don't hurt my friends."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:12 pm

Kiyoshi nodded to her.

I remember what it was like to have friends.

For once his demeanor was lost. The memories rushed through his mind and he looked to the ground.

I also remember what it is like to lose them.

Kiyoshi willed himself to push back the feelings and looked at Millie again.

Gilgamesh is the name of the ship that's coming here to rescue you, correct?

Millie looked shocked. Kiyoshi nodded again and looked forward.

You know, one of the first things to betray you is your eyes.

Kiyoshi stared out not focusing on anything.

If there is a Gundam on board that ship, then your friends should be alright. We could only probably do damage to the ship, and that's only a guess. I don't know what kind of ship this 'Gilgamesh' is.

He then stood to his feet and looked at her.

If this is all true, your freedom should be gained soon.

Kiyoshi took of his sunglasses as he focused his eyes on Millie.

I want you to know, that once this is all over, I'm going to make sure you know every last person's name that dies because of you.

As Kiyoshi said this, Millie could tell that whatever past Kiyoshi had had, it was one filled with loss and death, and he did know the names of all those that had died because of him.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:43 am

"We just want to defend Earth!"

Millie shouted this through a fresh set of tears. This man would get all the information out of her one way or another. Why should she drag it out through all this anguish.

"That's all we want to do, we're a bunch of people from Earth who don't want the colonies to hurt us or our families! We didn't hurt anyone! We just fudged your system a bit, it's all Ess' fault! I told her I didn't want to, but she said that I could if I thought myself able enough, but she was wrong! I can't do anything right! I messed up everything!"

Millie curled herself into a tight ball, crying into her knees. She knew that she had given everything away.

"Please don't kill them... we don't fight... just... defend."

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:03 am

Kiyoshi put his hand on her shoulder.

Earth built a Gundam. This made the Colonies once again fear Earth. I cannot speak for the other leaders, but I am not in this to fight. You should know this about me by now. I don't have any plans to kill anyone right now. I will defend my people and my home, in whatever way is necessary though.

Kiyoshi took the tie that he had used to tie Millie up with from his pocket and used it to dry her tears.

You should know, The day I caught you I didn't even have a gun.

Kiyoshi smiled slightly and pointed at her with his index finger and had his thumb up like a gun. Placing the tie in her hands he sat down beside her again. Slowly, he slid his sunglasses back on.

I understand your situation more than you can imagine. I only hope your experience here shows you that not all of us Colonist are horrible monsters.

The door slid open and a Guard walked in.

Guard - Kiyoshi sir! We have a report from Lt. Richards.

Thank you. I'll be with him shortly.

The Guard turned and walked out.

If your friends do not want to kill anyone and only defend, that will be proved soon, I suspect. You will have evidence of it's truth, and so will I.

Kiyoshi stood to his feet and walked to the door, as it slid open Kiyoshi looked back at Millie one last time.

Don't let war freeze your soul as it has done mine.

Slowly, he walked out and the door slid close behind him.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:28 am

Kiyoshi walked into a small office where Han Richards sat still in his pilot suit. Han quickly stood up and saluted Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi saluted back.

At ease, Leautinant.

Han - Thank you, sir.

What do you have to report?

Kiyoshi sat down at a desk as Han threw a folder to him. Han then sat down and Kiyoshi began to flip through the pages.

Han - My team discovered a ship nearby. It acted suspicious after we accidentally got into it's sensor range...

Accidentally?

Han sighed as he nodded his head.

Han - Yes, the other two pilots in my team are rookies, sir...it couldn't be helped.

Kiyoshi smiled as he remembered his own exploits as a new recruit.

They're young, Lieutenant. Give them time. How did they act "weird"?

Han - Well, I thought they were going to attack or at least show some threat of attack. But nothing...they just sat there. Ensign Eota Mars found a transmission on the comm. traffic coming from them.

Kiyoshi read through the report.

Say's here the transmission was an attempt to sound like a 'college party'?

Han - Yes, I say attempt because...well...anyone who has been drunk before knows what a drunk sounds like, sir. It was a poor imitation.

Kiyoshi smiled.

Indeed. Good work, Leutinent. Have your team link up with the rest of the De fence Force outside the Colony.

Han - Thank you sir!

Han stood and saluted Kiyoshi. He then stopped and stammered to speak.

Han - Excuse me, sir...

Yes, Lieutenant Richards?

Han - Permission to speak freely, sir?

Of course.

Han - I've been wondering why are you not fighting along side us, the rest of the mobile suit forces I mean, not my unit specifically. I mean you were once a pilot in }{G weren't you?

Yes...I was. Still am, technically. There's nothing more I would like more than to be out there piloting a mobile suit, but I'm needed in a political position as well. Trust me, I make a much better pilot than a politician. That doesn't mean that if things turn sour, I'm just going to get in an escape pod and run away. I'm here to protect my home, for now, I have to do that by being a symbol for the people of L3. When the time comes for me to be in the cockpit of a mobile suit, once more...I'll gladly take my place.

Kiyoshi smiled to Han and Han nodded.

Han - Glad to see your warrior's spirit hasn't faded. Well, until then, I and my team will be fighting for you!

Han saluted again and walked out. Kiyoshi sat there and though about Han's words.

Has my warrior spirit not faded?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!