Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Supply Run

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Supply Run

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:42 pm

Sixty miles above the surface of he Earth, "The Gilgamesh" orbited silently. The big, box-shaped ship was not designed for Earth reentry, yet inside, two people were preparing to go down.

Inside the "Enkido" supply shuttle, Zach started the preparation to launch. The door to the shuttle opened, and in stepped a young man, dressed in casual Earth clothes, his cap thrown jauntily to the side.

"And who're you?"

The young man paused, confused. Then Ess removed her hat letting the sheet of red hair tumble down.

"I thought you'd recognize me by now. I AM your head mechanic after all"

"I- I'm sorry... you just-"

"Forget it, I'm supposed to look like a guy in this outfit anyway."

Ess pulled her hair back up under the cap again and sat down in the copilot's seat. In silence, the two fluidly set the shuttle for launch, reentry and landing.

In the silence of the space, The Enkido launched towards Earth.

Twenty minutes later, The Enkido landed in the early morning area of Florence, the renowned home of the Noventa Base, named after the deceased pacifist leader.

Two young men made their ways through grey-lit alleys and met up with a third shadowed figure, a mole in the Noventa supply line who preferred to be anonymous, speaking through a voice modulator. After the meeting, he peeled a sheet off of what appeared to be a dumpster to reveal a rollable flat stocked high with crates of ammunition, fuel, energy packs, and tools for repair.

The two young men nodded and handed over a set of nonconsecutive checks for different banks around the world. Untraceable.

With tired victory on their faces, the two men hauled the heavy cart back towards the shuttle.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:53 pm

In an almost carefree fasion, The Gilgamesh orbitted around the Earth, its crew waiting for the return of their primary pilot and mechanic. In the small control room, a small ping appeared on the radar, the substitute pilot took notice.

"Alright boys & girls, look alive, we have an odd shuttle trying to make its way toward Earth..."

As the small shuttle came into view, The Gilgamesh hailed the smaller ship

"Hey man! Watcha doin'? You knows that Earth and da' colonies ain't getting' along too well?"

The man in the shuttle responded

"Yes, I'm well aware of that. you might say that's the reason for my coming here. I'm going to Earth to piss off ESUN, what else?"

"Eh... Buddy, I don't know about you, but instigating battle doesn't rank high in me "good deeds" book. We was told to protect the Earth from smugglas like yous."

"Smugglers? Only if you mean smuggling people. I'm gettin' an innocent man out of harm's way."

"Sorry man, but my conscience is tellin' me yous got more on ya plate dan a simple "rescue mission...""

The pilot turned The Gilgamesh so its hard flank was facing the shuttle

"We's was told ta defend Earth, and that's whats we gotta do!"

"Your conscience needs a lesson in ESP, then. You can get out of my way, or I can turn you into the next Operation Meteor, but I'm getting to Florence.

"Florence? Sorry buddy, but Florence is off limits for everyone right now, smugglas or no. We suggest yous turn back right now, or dis'll get ugly."

"I could care less, pal. I'm not letting that mechanic die down there. Now get the fuck outta my way."

The small ship suddenly produced barrels to 105mm machine guns from its sides as The Gilgamesh uncovered one of its four 22x micro missile launchers

"Oh wows, da lil shuttle gots a toy."

"It's a warm-up pal, ya ever heard of the Mercurius?"

"What? Dat ol' war toy?"

"No, the one that single-handedly wiped out Now York Harbor."

"Oh... DAT Mercurius..."

"Yeah, THAT Mercurius. It's in the back. Want me to show ya that 'toy' too?"

"Well, if yous in league wid dat kinda crowd, I'm about to save a lotta lives!""

The Gilgamesh spewed a round of micro missiles at the shuttle as it bolteded downward, already eager to avoid. The Gilgamesh spun to maintain a lock on the small shuttle, simultaneously unloading its 60mm machine guns and popping a few rounds at the fleeing shuttle. It was heading straight down towards Earth, but a few chasers illuminated that the right fin of the shuttle had been damaged. As the shuttle began to enter Earth's atmosphere, the second round of micro missiles were launched as soon as the lock was made, but it was too late, the shuttle was already falling towards the boot that was Italy, the missiles were far too slow, and exploded when heated by the atmosphere. The pilot cursed to himself.

"Ess ain't gonna be happy 'bout dis..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:51 pm

Zhelir sat on a crate of what he guessed to be tool,s his back leaned to the wall of the run down building behind him. He let out a long, smoke-filled breath as he finished tying the bangade 'round his arm. He hadn't noticed at the time of the crash, but something or other in the cockpit had slit his arm open when the shuttle flipped. In terms of a shuttle, they hadn't been moving very fast, but it was damn sure faster than needed to lan on a dirt road.

He shook the sweat-drenched mane of hair out of his face. He had grown quickly accustomed to L4's lowered temprature, so this place didn't feel particularly pleasent. He glanced over at Rick, the old friend whose name he had learned only minutes ago. It was odd to think about how long he'd known him without ever knowing his name.

So, you manage to salvage anything from the shop? Zhelir questioned, shooting him a curious glance.

Heh, yeah. My coveralls and my skin. I think they woulda noticed me haulin' a couple spare suits down the street, don't ya think?

Zhelir grinned in response, but said nothing. He just wanted to wait for the right moment to find another ride off this rock. He just hoped it would come soon.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:03 pm

"You did WHAT???"

Ess, once again in her bright teal junksuit, loomed over the man now cowering in the pilot's chair.

"We- we were just following orders, Ess!"

Ess hissed under her breath, turned around, and took a few deep breaths. It was no big deal, just one shuttle getting down to Earth, just forty-four missiles wasted, just fifty-two rounds of 50mm bullets wasted... or if they had prevented the landing capabilities...

Bright side, bright side, always look on the bright side...

She smiled and turned around to face the pilot again.

"Don't worry about it, you did the best you could. The Mercurius was probably destroyed on impact."

A flash of light outside the cockpit windows distracted her, she immediately jumped to the intercom.

"Zach! How's Epiphany working out?"

Zach's happy voice came through the speaker.

"It's absolutely amazing! I'm testing its speed right now!"

"Well, don't go wild just yet. You're supposed to be getting used to the controls. If this is your very first Mobile Suit, you should take it easy, see what your personal limits- STOP ZACH STOP!"

Epiphany, coming in quickly, failed to stop in time. Hit the box-sided ship with a resounding boom that rattled the entire Gilgamesh.

"Zach!!! What did I just tell you?"

"Sorry! Sorry!"

Ess sighed, but couldn't help smiling.

"Zach?"

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering, now that all of us here are a group, do we have a name? Something that identifies us as us?"

"Huh?"

"Just something that'll let people know what we're all about, so we don't look like a bunch of idiots floating around Earth."

Epiphany backed away from the ship and drifted in front of the cockpit, its green eyes staring brightly into it.

"We need a name? I thought we were just here to defend Earth, not form an alliance..."

"Defend Earth..."

"Pardon? I got some static there, did you say 'Defenders'?"

"Yeah, I guess I did. That's it Zach, we're 'The Defenders'!"

"The Defenders?"

"Yeah, it's simple, and what we're out to do. We don't instigate, merely defend... it's perfect."

There was a pause on the intercom, Zach was obviously thinking about it.

"Yeah... 'The Defenders'... I like it."

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:43 pm

OOC: Just for clarity, Mercurius wasn't ACTUALLY in the shuttle. Zhelir was bluffing, lest he would've brought it out. I can't recall if you were in the chat early enough to catch that bit of the plot or not. X_x. I'll edit into this post our leaving of Earth once I can speak with Belle.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:07 pm

Zach Rendar paced the inside of The Gilgamesh, the feeling of frustration setting in. He always hated waiting during times of excitement. Ess and four others had gone to the Colonies to plant some sort of virus that prevented the uploading of new information on the Colonies' computors.

"Hey Zach, you really ought to chill, you worry too much."

A mechanic approached Zach and draped an arm around his shoulder, a sarcastic smile on his face.

"You shouldn't worry, Ess never does."

"Well, I'm not Ess."

The mechanic actually laughed at this comment.

"A few of the guys and I have actually noticed that. You two are an actual yin and yang."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Oh come on, you're this angry little guy who's secretly pretty happy, and Ess is this happy chick who's actually pretty damn angry at the world. You fix up people, and she fixes mech. You two are total opposites!"

At the stunned look on Zach's face, the mechanic laughed.

"Don't worry 'bout it kid, you'll understand sooner or later."

Spare me, thought Zach. He shrugged and and headed towards Epiphany, off to run a checklist on Epiphany... for the third time.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:51 pm

A few hours later, Ess had cleared herself for docking with the Gilgamesh, The Enkido gliding to a gentle stop inside the hangar. As she stepped out, she made a mental count of the other personal transport ships. Andy, Matt, and Kristen had made it back, but where was Millie?

Ess shrugged to herself, she had spiked the L5ISS without much trouble, and supposed Millie was just a little late coming back. She had never been that good with computers.

"Hey! How did everything go?"

It was Zach, running toward the ship looking utterly relieved at Ess' return to The Gilgamesh.

"Hey Zach, how's Epiphany doing?"

"Aw, she's doing fine, how did your mission go?"

"Just as well, went off without a hitch. Have you heard from Millie? She hasn't come back yet."

"No, not yet."

Something about this fact didn't sit well in Ess' mind, but it would be wiser not to contact Millie if she were in the midst of her mission. She settled for the inconvenience of not knowing.

"Ah well, she'll be back soon enough. How's everything on this end?"

"Pretty calm."

"Good. Zach, we're going to have to hold a meeting if we want the Defenders to do any actual good. Right now there's nothing that seperates us from just another terrorist group. Meet me in the cockpit in about an hour, okay. I need to do a post-landing check on Enkido."

Zach smiled and nodded, heading back toward Epiphany. As he walked away, Ess felt the lump in her stomach that told her something was wrong. Something was definately wrong.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:50 am

The screens of The Gilgamesh, which had been on various channels all suddenly contained the same image of a man with a blonde mane draped behind him. The roar of disapproval from the mechanics was suddenly silenced as the man began to speak.

"People of earth. I am Milliardo Peacecraft of the Sanc kingdom. Over the years I have noticed how our peace has fallen into crime and corruption as well as manipulation. I have found the answer within our past. The gundams. Many of you may disagree with this though it is what will protect our freedom for our children and help maintain a secure empire as earth. Now is the time to rise up from your lifes and start something great. Throw away your sympathy and empathy and join the side of peace and freedom for our succesors. I cannot make you change your simple ways of living, only you can pull that trigger to dullen your heart. But can I ask you something? Do you really think that peace will last without defence. We are open to attack, and now, if they attack, I will be ready, will you? Will you be able to silence that overgrowing feeling of regret? Will you be able to become more than just a cog in the system? Will you get in the cockpit of a mobile suit and FIGHT for your lives. Can you?... Behold the world we live in today..."

The transmission ended, and the televisions went back to their original programming, the mechanics turned slowly from the televisions to Zach. The transformation in him was astounding.

The hardened look that Zach had developed in his three years of self-exile was more pronounced than ever. His face contorted into the very essence of rage, his hands clamped tightly around the wrench he had been carrying, his knuckles chalk-white.

He stormed away from Epiphany and grabbed Ess by the wrist.

"Zach!?"

"Meeting. Now."

Zach threw open the door to the cockpit. The flight staff stared up at him, startled at his sudden entrance.

"GET OUT!"

There were no objections as the crew left the flight deck, leaving Zach and Ess alone.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Ess wrenched her wrist from his grip.

"Milliardo has declared war on the colonies, he has Talgeese IV, and everything's going to hell in a-"

CRACK

Zach rubbed his face where Ess had slapped him. She looked absolutely livid.

"You think you're the only one upset about this? Let me tell you something, Rendar. You're not the only one who doesn't like Milliardo Peacecraft. We know what we have to do, and there's nothing you can say that'll change the fact that we have work to do."

The two stared at each other. Green on Blue.

Zach looked away first, Ess was right, but he was still angry. This whole thing could have blown over if he hadn't failed in killing Milliardo... Okami would still be alive...

"Zach, I don't know what Milliardo did to you, but I'm sure it was awful. You're a good guy, but you need to focus on what you need to get done."

She turned to leave the flight deck, but Zach put a hand on her shoulder.

"Ess... one of the guys said that deep down you're really mad at the world... What happened to you."

Ess' stature changed completely. She shivered and closed herself.

"That's none of your business Zach, and I'd appreciate it if you NEVER bring that up again."

With a whoosh, the door slid shut behind Estovana Water, leaving Zach to ponder about what he'd just gotten himself into.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:05 am

Security was loose. There would be no problem in what Zhelir planned on doing. He crept slowly toward the back of the first guard, keeping his body low, the blue Casull held tightly in his left hand. In a sickening 'crack!' the weapon had been brought down in a powerful blow against the man's neck, presumably breaking it, but Zhelir didn't take the time to check.

They were in the midst of a small spaceport, doubtful if it even housed a single mobile suit. It did, however, have shuttles capable of breaking orbit, and that's all Zhelir cared about. He signaled for Belle and Rick to follow, as he slowly brought his Casull up. He could only see two other guards near the shuttle he wanted. By the time any others responded, the shuttle would be rocketing off.

He took a moment to take a steadying breath as he aimed for the back of the first one's head. It was strange, he no longer felt the need to deactivate that little voice in the back of his head whining about the man's family, friends, kids, whatever. Anymore, all that little voice seemed to say in these situations was "shit happens." Besides, he was helping Earth, so he was an enemy.

Zhelir shrugged, and pulled the trigger. The man's head exploded like a piniata hit by a pro baseball player. Without a moment's hesitation, he took off sprinting forward, and let off the rest of the 8 rounds left in the clip toward the second guard. He glanced an arm and leg flying away from a punctured torso before reaching the shuttle. He jerked the door open and unceremoniously tossed Rick inside, then helped Belle up. The moment she was inside, he pulled himself in and slammed the door shut.

One mad dash to the cockpit later, he was powering up the engines and looking back to ensure Belle had buckled in; Rick sat in the copilot's seat.
Confirming she had buckled in, he pushed the throttle to full, and in a brief moment of vertigo, the shuttle blasted down the short runway and up the ramp at the end, sending it hurtling toward space.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian Utrecht on Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:28 pm

OOC: Zach, are you in Florence still? If so, I'm going to rp that you are and tag along.

Lucian wiped the absyinthe from his lips on the back of his sleeve. He grunted and trudged along, bottle in one hand, shoes in the other. When the hell did he take off his shoes? Lucian himself couldn't even answer that question. He was sobering up finally, and his feet were freezing. Lucian didn't want to stop in the middle of the sidewalk and put his shoes on; for some reason, it seemed silly. He slipped into the nearest alleyway, and saw some shadowy figures rolling something large and heavy.

What the hell?

Lucian jammed his feet into his shoes. He dropped the absyinthe bottle, his instincts kicking in. He crouched closely to the ground, then creeped up to see a large cart being rolled by two men, one of them particularly small. Lucian did not make his presence known; he stuck to the shadows, intending on following them.

OOC: Zach, your move, unless it's wrong.

Lucian Utrecht
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:01 pm

OOC: Zach is in Space, abord the Gilgamesh.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:48 pm

About an hour later, Zach came out of the cockpit, looking distinctly frazzled. In the main hangar area, the work that was going on had a tense air about it. Zach approached the mechanic working the radio broadcast station, hunching over the controls to see the specs.

"Anyone caught on to our bug yet?"

"Nope, they all seem to think it's an internal bug in their own system."

"Have we tracked where Milliardo's broadcast came from."

"Yes, it came from somewhere in the Sierra Nevada in the North Americas."

Zach stood up and pulled out his radio.

"Ess, Ess, come in, we need to launch Epiphany right away."

"Zach... Ess locked herself in her quarters after your meeting in the cockpit. She's not coming out."

"Fine then"

Zach grabbed the intercom.

"Attention, this is Zach, I want Epiphany ready for launch in five minutes."

"Rendar, you can't be serious, are you really going to take on Milliardo Peacecraft?"

"What of it?"

"Well... he's Milliardo Peacecraft. His skills in MS are legendary... he mastered the Zero System... and you're... well... green."

"Well then I guess I'll just have to get some battle experience."

Zach stormed away from the comm system. Hate radiating from every pore.

Three minutes later, Epiphany Gundam sat in the launch bay, facing the Earth as it rotated under them, heading towards the Americas. Zach sat in the cockpit, grim determination etched on his face.

"Launch prep complete. Earth drop set for five minutes. All systems go."

"Zach, you're being stupid. Don't even try going down there to fight Milliardo. You'll only get yourself killed."

"Ess? Don't bother trying to stop me, even if Epiphany and I get blown up, I can use the self-destruct to take out Milliardo as well."

"Zach, just listen to me, it's not worth it... please..."

"Epiphany, set for launch, go!"

Epiphany was shot out of The Gilgamesh, it took a moment to power up and shot off towards Earth. Ess' voice came on over the intercom.

"Zach! Don't be stupid! We need up here, if you die down there, what'll we do? We need you!"

"Sorry Ess, but I've got to do, what I have to do!"

Epiphany suddenly shut down in its entirety. The thing heard was the hum of the life support systems.

"What the hell? What happened?"

"Zach! Have you ever thought that what you need to do here is more important than your stupid grudge against Milliardo Peacecraft?"

Ess' voice cracked over the intercom. Under her hand, Epiphany's remote kill-switch was still pressed down hard.

"I can't believe you would just up and leave us like that, do you even care about The Defenders?"

"Ess-"

"Shuttup, Zach. I don't need your justification... just get back here..."

In space, Epiphany turned around, and headed back to the Gilgamesh...

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:28 pm

The Enkido flew down towards Earth once again. Inside, in stony silence, sat Zach and Ess, once again in her young man costume. They were heading back to Florence to pick up the second shipment of supplies they needed.

Things had not gone well for Zach and Ess since his return to the Gilgamesh, the two had shouted at each other for nearly half an hour while nervous mechanics stood around them. Now they had to work together. Talk was kept at its bare minimum.

They landed outside the Noventa Base and contacted their mole once again. With another rolling package of supplies, the two made their way back to the Enkido, still not speaking to each other.

They were both so deep in thought that they didn't notice the shuffling of feet nor the clink of a bottle on the ground.

What came next caught both of them off guard.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian Utrecht on Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:27 pm

Lucian lunged out of the darkness and grabbed Ess by the throat. He squeezed tightly around her throat, hitting a pressure point (nerve) in her neck to make her go limp. He dropped her to the ground none too gently and swung around to Zach, and charged Zach with his shoulder. He slipped his elbow up and held it to Zach's adam's apple, effectively pinning the smaller man to the wall. He could see that Zach was scared, and the pulse in Zach's neck was literally jumping.

It's amazing what fear can do to a person.

Lucian shut down for a moment, struggling to regain control of his senses. Then, he spoke, almost as if he were spitting the words into Zach's face.

"Where are you taking these supplies? Speak if you don't want me to crush your throat right here and now."

Lucian Utrecht
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:47 pm

There were several moments of hesitation on Zach's behalf. panic was setting in over Ess' condition. Her hair lay out on the ground like a blanket of blood, obscuring her face. She couldn't be dead- no way.

The pain in his neck was almost too much to allow speaking. Should he tell, or take his secret to the grave?

As the light faded and the darkness caved in, he heard a voice, as though from far, away and long ago...

"In every life, there is a moment where a decision has to be made, and inevitably, indecision will lead to a result worse than what either decision could bring..."

The voice was gentle but commanding, where had he heard it before? No time for that now, he had to say something, and the truth could be said without worrying about thinking...

"D- Defend... Earth..."

He gasped as the man held him there by the throat. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Ess groan and get to her knees, she was alright!

If only his situation was any better...

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian Utrecht on Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:46 pm

Lucian's eyes flickered for a moment and he slowly let Zach go, allowing him to sag against the wall. Zach stood there, gasping and Lucian stepped away from him and over Ess. He reached down and grabbed Ess' wrist, gently, but firmly enough to let her know that, at this point, it would be healthier just to stay down."Taking supplies FROM Earth? Doesn't make much sense to me if you're defending it. But I'm not one who should be judging."Lucian let go of Ess and stood up, straight and tall, and smiled warmly at Zach."Where are my manners. My name is Lucian Utrecht."Lucian extended his hand out to Zach, 100% sincere.

Lucian Utrecht
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:11 pm

The man’s sudden change of heart caught Zach off guard. The man had put him down and extended his hand. Zach was just about to shake it, when there was a dull thud and the man collapsed, revealing Ess, holding a pipe and breathing heavily.

“You alright, Ess?”

She nodded, her hat caught in her tangled mess of red hair.

“What do we do with him?”

“Well, he WAS going to come up and help us. At least… that’s what I thought he was going to do. We ought to bring him along, if there’s anything we don’t need, it’s someone telling the authorities that people are smuggling supplies off of Earth.”

“I had a feeling you’d say that.”

The two threw the unconscious man onto their cart of supplies, a sizable welt growing on the back of his head. After sealing the cargo bay, they jumped into the cockpit of The Enkido and launched off into space.

“Let’s go and see how the guys are doing.”

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!