Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ghalerion

Out of Character

a part of “Ghalerion”, a fictional universe by Kouketsu.

Kouketsu's epic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ghalerion”.
Description Pending

Re: Out of Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:14 am

Any way that an old friend could find a place to join in? [ie: Eliminator/Tristis]
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eymber
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby datenshi_snow on Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:06 pm

<< Wow, lots of things have happened... sorry for being gone, guys, but I'm hovering between barely hanging on and being homeless right now, and I don't have my own computer, so.. *sighs* When I get the chance to come on more regularly, I'll actually start posting in this thing. ^^;
Really? ...... Oh? ..... Yeah. ..... Uh huh ....... Su-ure ......
Yeah....ya, I'm not really listening to you right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

datenshi_snow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:58 am

That is all fine and dandy, though, I wouldn't waste the time. More than likely, it will be pointless and nobody will respond back to it. Besides, since two very important people left, nobody wants to continue the Ghalerion Roleplay, however sad that is. o_o

Matthias
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:54 pm

-shakes head- I don't think it's quite like that.

Some roleplays are slower then others. This one runs at a slow pace, when people post to it, it runs very quickly.

Right now I'm waiting on our little Barron to post. I don't see Von fixing his post anytime soon, so right now I suppose his character is wandering around the valley.

The generals need to post.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:50 pm

Well, if it takes people seven months to post in a thread, then it might as well die. As for the Valley, I wouldn't know. But, to me, it seems that since the main character stopped playing, everyone soon followed. Though, really, I don't see why.

Matthias
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:05 pm

I've been working on my post for some time now, but seeing as how it's hard to make a good post with Von, I have to take my time.

By the way I spoke to Marten and it's pretty obvious that he quit, so don't count on him at all.

Alucroas
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:37 am

Sometimes the reward is in the waiting.

I can't move my characters at the moment, so I can either start a new character and play.... or .. hmm... maybe I can move Robert around...

Hey, I've got a lose thread, what should I do with it?

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:25 pm

Expect a post from me [at last] sometime by the end of today. Sorry for the wait, guys.

And by the way, Ghalerion was totally robbed for the "Roleplay Of the Year 2007" award, so we've totally gotta pick it up.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:37 pm

Wow, it's been an entire year since we started this beast. COME ON LET'S POST.

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!