Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Armored Victory - }{G's Wings

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:58 am

Kiyoshi crossed his arms and closed his eyes as he walked.

There's nothing really to tell. She ran into me while I was walking around bored...and then I slipped on that little robot she has and my sunglasses flew off, and she told me I had nice eyes...which isn't something I hear very often. Not to mention I doubt it's anything. I don't have very good luck with the ladies.

Kiyoshi sighed as they walked down the hallway, opening his eyes.

Though...it is because of one girl that I became part of the }{G...

Kiyoshi shook his head trying to get these memories out of his head. He didn't want to remember that.

Like I said, it's probably nothing. Just cause a girl tells me I have nice eyes doesn't mean she's flirting with me or anything...atleast I don't think it does...though...I am very dense when it comes to women...uhg why am I telling you this!? Anyway...other than that, there was nothing else. Unlike some people, I don't have any alcoholic consumption stories with a girl I just recently met.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:15 am

He shoves his hands into his jean's pockets as he walks down the hallway. Kiyoshi's words brought a smile to his lips, it seemed this kid didn't have that much knowledge about women and their ways. Of course....who really did? He wasn't a expert, but he had enough sense to know when they flirted with him.

I didn't get 'er drunk., she got herself drunk. And yes, it's very obvious that you don't have any sense when it comes to the ladies, you've gotta' figure out when they're flirtin' whit'cha' so ya' can flirt back. Anyways, here we are.

He stepped through the door into the gym, exposing the lavish training facility, featuring plenty of different weight machines, punching bags, a sparring section, and plenty of other different things.

He stepped over to the padded area, several weapons adorning the wall beside it. He interlocked his fingers, extending them outwards to cause a popping sound from his knuckles. He turned about to face Kiyoshi, his usual smirk on his face.

So, you ready?
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:21 am

Kiyoshi smirked as he started to stretch a little. Kiyoshi then took off his sunglasses and put them near the sparring area in a safe place. He didn't want to have those get broken. They were his trademark after all. Kiyoshi smirked as he got into a stance slightly bending his knees.

Heh...the last time I had to use any real physical force on somebody was on L3 against that girl that had infected the L3ISS with that virus. Though...I held back greatly.

Kiyoshi narrowed his cold eyes on Kaden. Hopefully, this wouldn't be an ass kicking.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:31 am

He slid his left hand back down into his jean's pocket as he nodded lightly towards Kiyoshi. It was true, he had an entirely different look about him when his glasses were removed.

He dug his toes down against the bottom of his shoe, placing his weight forwards on his foot. He used this gained leverage to spring forth towards the form of Kiyoshi. His eyes narrowed as he blurred inwards to the form of Kiyoshi, his right arm extended outwards at his side.

In the movement of the dash he went to the side of Kiyoshi, He dropped his right foot down, placing his heel against the mat as his left moved upwards, aiming his knee towards the abdominal area of Kiyoshi. His right hand was still held at his side as the knee moved inwards at a suprising rate due to his own speed. The sheer forced that backed the incoming knee would surely send the breath from any man that it struck.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:07 am

Kiyoshi wasn't expecting Kaden to attack so soon, but saw Kaden's knee coming towards his abdomen. Kiyoshi slid back on the mat and brought his fist down towards his knee for a powerful blow

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:52 am

His foot had already begun to drop back to the ground, due to his miss. Due to his movement, Kiyoshi would have to lean in pretty far to swing towards the said knee.

The slamming force of Kiyoshi's fist sent a jolt through the tendons of his knee, though didn't shift his next attack. With Kiyoshi's form now stretched out before his, the fingers of his right hand now closed, forming a tight fist.

With the pivot of his right foot, enough leverage was gain to issue a crushing blow. He aimed the knuckles of his right hand for the side of Kiyoshi's head as he dropped towards the barely standing form.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:17 am

Kiyoshi didn't have long to pat himself on the back for making an attack on his knee. Because of the lengthy lean forward, Kiyoshi was off balance. The powerful blow that struck his skull from Kaden's right fist was more than enough to send him to the side. This wasn't the first time Kiyoshi had ever been punched in the head, he was sure it wasn't the last either. That didn't change the fact of the pain, either. Kiyoshi rolled as he hit the ground and got back to his feet, recovering as best as he could. Kiyoshi got into his stance again and came in for another punch with his right. He only hoped that the attack to his knee before would slow Kaden down.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:15 pm

If there was anything he'd been passed down from his father, it was his speed. It'd been a good while since he'd had reason to use it, but this seemed like a good enough time.

Kiyoshi had been quick to return to his feet, by this time he'd already recovered from the attack on his knee. Sure, it still hurt, but he wasn't gonna' show it. Sure enough, here came Kiyoshi with a simple punch. Sad, he'd hoped that he'da been better at this.

Kiyoshi made his attack too evident, closing his fist as soon as he went into his stance. Several counters came to mind and he didn't really have much time to diffirentiate one from the other.

He swayed his body far enough to the side of the punch, giving him room for another attack. He issued the same knee outwards to the stomach of Kyoshi once more, using his own leverage against him as his right foot held firm by the weight pressed against his heel.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:16 pm

The side of her chin rubbed up against the soft pillow as she finished turning over on the bed. Her consciousness slowly crept back into her as her fingers trailed up the edge of the covers. The feeling of the covers and bed was odd, and unfamiliar to her as her eyes slowly opened. Kaden's all too familiar room came into view as she swiftly shot up, feeling a bit light headed.

The events of the previous night swirled around her as she noticed Lori at the opened door way.

'Nothing happened...I just fell asleep...and ended up in his bed somehow--'

She thought to herself in a reassuring manner. She was grateful though that she had that single drink and nothing more. One thing was for sure though, she needed an asprin. Sliding out of his bed she pulls his covers back up, fixing it up nicely for him. A thought invaded her mind as she was adjusting the pillows.

'I wonder how many women have been in this bed--'

She shook her head, forcing the thought out of her. Pulling the clip out of her hair, she let the tips of her hair spiral down and brush up against her sides as she made her way out of his room towards Lori. As she shut the door behind her, she turns to Lori.

Heeey, how'd you find your way over here?

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:06 pm

All the while the guys were talking Lori didnt say a word. She liked to listen rather than talk if she didnt really know the person..... sometimes. She had no idea what they kept going on about and was begining to feel more than a bit annoyed between Kiyoshi's veiled looks and Kaden's strange comments. THEN they both decided to go do something "manly" and spar against one another. Lori started to fume a bit, and Neko521 picked up on her irritation and beeped in agreement. Even though Kaden, or whatever his name, had said she could stay till Mia woke up she was still angry about being droppped off like luggage. SHe didnt even have the time to say: I'd love to see your gundam, or even BYE!

Men...
Lori grumbled as she turned away from the direction the two guys had disapeared from.

Mia: Heeey, how'd you find your way over here?

Lori quickly looked up to see Mia. She smelled a bit of alcohol, but she somehow managed to look beautiful despite the major headache she must be having. Lori envied this. Especially when she could barely get her hair that straight with hours of preparation.

Mia! Ah, well. I was looking for you... and then I ran into Kiyoshi and he was nice enough to lead me here, but then they both took off to do something manly. I have a problem, Mia. I cant find my clothes.

Lori knew this sounded incredibly weird and she put her hand in her pocket. Her hands closed around a metal object.

Ah, yes. This is yours.

She handed the little device over to Mia.

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:36 pm

Lori: Ah, yes. This is yours.

Mia glanced on over to what Lori pulled out of her pocket, and in her hand was her PDA. It was the same exact PDA that was nearly washed away, which struck Mia as odd.

Wait--I thought it was broken??

She took the contraption into her hand, sliding the stylus out to press the side button to turn it on. It hummed back to life as she gasped in excitement. It was restored back to its original state...but it seems to have been modified. It seemed to work faster and the graphics seemed a bit sharper as well.

Is this the same one??

She peered up once again back at Lori. When she looked at her though, she could see it in her eyes that something seemed to be bothering her at the moment. And then it hit her, she never really took time to sit and talk to this girl. In fact, she barely even knew anything about her. There she was with her short and bright pink hair in Mia's clothes. She had big round captivating eyes that tugged at the reins of your heart if you looked at them long enough. The poor girl had been having trouble ever since she was assigned to her.

She then noticed the metallic flying cat head that seemed completely attached to Lori and wondered what it was. Her eyes followed the thing that was hovering around them.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:39 pm

Kiyoshi smirked as he brought his left arm back. Obviously, his punch hadn't slown Kaden down, that was proven in how he had dodged his punch, as simple as it might have been. Seeing Kaden perform the same attack with his knee, Kiyoshi twisted his body to the side and brought his left hand quickly in towards Kaden's head.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:27 pm

Lori blushed as Mia examined her PDA flipping through numerous parts on it.

Well, yes. I just had to find some time to fix it. I... have a knack with that sort of thing.

She finished her statement lamely and knew it was a very vague answer. Lori squirmed a bit as Mia seemed to examine her. Mia's eyes then went to Neko521.

Ah, that's Neko521. He's my personal navigation droid...among other things. My father made him.

Another vague statement. What was wrong with her?! Lori had never been this reserved since... She shook her head a bit.

Ah, Mia? I'm pretty hungry. Can we go back to your room? I have a bunch of food in my MPB.

Lori started to scratch her back again, but this time, more from agitation then actual itchiness. She didnt think she had a problem with Mia. On the contrary, she liked Mia. The only answer she could come up with was being homesick. Lori thought she would never see the day when she would miss the sizzle of live wires and the smell of molten metals, but it had happened.

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:27 pm

Lori: Ah, Mia? I'm pretty hungry. Can we go back to your room? I have a bunch of food in my MPB.

Food. The word sparked a distinct memory in Mia's spinning head. As a student at the Sigma Phi Institute she had gone through several part time jobs to keep up with the high tuition demand. A thought then came to her mind. Lori looked a bit uncomfortable talking to her at the moment, and what could be any better of an icebreaker than lunch!?

I've got a better idea, How about I make you lunch?!!

Without waiting for an answer, Mia excitedly grasped onto Lori's wrist and tugged her into a sprint toward the all too familiar kitchen where she had previously done her laundry. Neko521 had a bit of trouble keeping up as they went along. As they entered the kitchen, they could tell that it hadn't been used in quite a while. Mia went straight to work, like the good old days.

Grasping onto a huge pot under the prep table, she filled it up with water and fired the stove up to boil it.

She then seized a huge wok and placed it on top of the stove, setting it ablaze. As the surface of the wok heated up, she splashed vegetable oil on it, turning around to shuffle through the kitchen cabinets for plates and utensils. Taking two fairly sized oval plates, she places them on the prep table, pre garnishing it with rosemary and lemons while the oil heats up. She then turns her attention back to the heated wok, tossing garlic in the mixture to sizzle. She then tops the garlic off with a pinch of salt, sugar, and MSG. With a pair of large chopsticks at hand, she mixed the contents of the wok, setting the heat to low as she turned around to prep once again.

She rummaged the fridge for poultry and found already prepped and thinly sliced chicken. She also found mounds of noodles in the far back corner of the fridge. To her excitement she pulled these most significant ingredients out and placed them on the prep table. She tossed a lot of the chicken into the sizzling wok and turned the heat up once again. She had to work fast now or the contents would annoyingly stick to the surface of the wok. She mixed quickly in an elliptical motion, making sure that every piece of chicken absorbed every bit of flavor.

After the chicken took a light brownish barbecue hue, she turned the stove off to let it set. Turning back to the boiling water now, she tossed the noodles in, but quickly turned the heat off. Grasping onto the handles of the big pot she sifted the water out over the sink, leaving nothing but the noodles. She then dumped the noodles into the wok and fired it up once again, mixing everything now. She had to resort to using a big spatula with her chopsticks to mix everything.

Finishing up she picked up one of the plates that she set up earlier, tossing the spatula into the sink. She then filled the plate up with the contents of the wok, doing the exact same to the other plate. She then pulled out a big wok cover, sealing the contents from any foreign objects.

Woo--haven't done that in a while

She says turning back to Lori while handing her one of the plates. She also handed her a set of chopsticks, nodding her head over to the kitchen exit for her to follow. As they passed one of the units Mia gave him quick instructions.

Hey I just made some food in the kitchen, you and anyone else who's hungry's welcome to it, alright?

And with a nod she saw the officer hop into the kitchen with a big smile on his face. She then led Lori to the lower level lounge that had a few tables with cushioned chairs that over looked the rest of the universe with its large glass windows. Sitting down and placing her plate on one of the tables, she excuses herself from Lori for a second, disappearing into the kitchen once again. She then came back with two glasses of water and napkins.

Do enjoy, this is a traditional Thai dish called Kwai Teow Hang. Tell me what you think!

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:35 pm

OOC: Because of technical problems on my end for the first night when the sparring started, and now because I'm bored and want something to do, we'll continue the sparring some other time.

IC:

Kiyoshi was in mid punch when he could smell the food. Something that good hadn't been smelled on this ship...in awhile. For him, anyway. Kiyoshi hadn't eaten, and so his hunger took over. Kiyoshi looked at Kaden then slid back and made a slight bow.

Look, I'm hungry...and that smells good. We'll finish this later.

Kiyoshi picked up his sunglasses, slid them over his eyes, and walked out. Kiyoshi followed the smell of food with his nose, leading him to the lower lounge. Peering in he saw Mia and Lori, then quickly backed up against the wall, fast enough so they couldn't see him, or at least he hoped not. He had sweat during the very little amount of time that he had sparred with Kaden. Fearing that he might smell, and not wanting to be around two girls like that, Kiyoshi quickly ran off down the hall and back towards his room.

As soon as the door closed in his room, Kiyoshi stripped out of his clothes and jumped in the shower. After taking a quick shower, and blow drying his hair, Kiyoshi put on his boxers and then opened the closet. He groaned. Again he had forgotten that he had left his clothes on L3. Taking out his old favorite pair of jeans, Kiyoshi put them on and a simple black t-shirt. The jeans were tight but not too tight. Kiyoshi then put back on his sunglasses and made his way back down to he lower lounge.

Hey...I smell food...good food. Is there anymore?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:45 am

Oh yea, just pull up a chair!

Mia was going to use this moment to get to know Lori better, but this turned out to be the perfect opportunity to get to know Kiyoshi a little bit better as well. She flagged down an officer before he could make his way into the kitchen and asked him to bring Kiyoshi a plate with a set of utensils and a glass of water.

She placed her set of chopsticks down to wait for Kiyoshi to get settled down.

Bleep! Bleep!

Her PDA nearly fell out of her pocket as she pulled it out. It was a message from Amberly. Excusing herself from the table for a moment, she got up to quickly type up a reply. Once she was done, she came back to the table and put her handheld device away.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:05 pm

Kiyoshi pulled up a chair and sat down, and then watched Mia get up and walk away. He then glanced over at Lori and made himself smile, since he knew she liked that. Then one of the Pegasus crew came in with Kiyoshi's plate, chop sticks, and water. The food smelled better in person, and Kiyoshi held himself back from digging in, since no one else at the table was eating yet. Kiyoshi picked up his glass of water and took a sip s the crewman left the kitchen.

Kaden might be joining us. I left him in the training room...the food smelled too good to pass up.

Kiyoshi put down his glass of water onto the table and then picked up his chop sticks. His stomach growled in hunger, so he decided to just go ahead and start eating. After he took a few bites he sat there for a few seconds blinking. He almost started to talk with his mouth full but swallowed.

Wow! Who cooked this!?

Kiyoshi went back to eating not waiting for an answer.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:30 pm

He was caught rather off guard by Kiyoshi's quick exit....Damn, couldn't have been that hungry. He reached up to run a hand through his hair, ruffling it lightly as he rightened himself. He turned to walk off of the sparring mat and over to a nearby bench. He fell back against it, lazy as can be, before leaning his head back against the wall behind him.

He sat there, staring off into darkness as his mind began to wander. He couldn't help but think about Mia....which he'd been doing quite often now. Why though? Ah well, didn't matter.....Or did it?

He tried to shove those thoughts to the back of his mind as his eyes opened, staring out across the empty gym. He placed his hands down against the bench to push himself up. There was no doubt about it, he needed a shower.

He turned down the winding ways of the hallway to step off into his room. He undressed as he walked towards the bathroom. He turned on the water, waiting for it to get warm enough. Once the steam began to pour out, he stepped inside.

After his quick shower, he stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in his usual towel. He glanced towards his dirty clothes hamper, wondering if someone's been tending to those. Heh, someone had, lucky him.

He got dressed, taking his damn good time, before stepping out of his room. He produced his usual cigarette, lighting it as he began to walk towards the lounge area of the ship..

Continued in http://gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=451

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!