Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DownRiver(OOC and profiles)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

DownRiver(OOC and profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:55 pm

(this is based off the book by Will Hobbs)

Six teens, one river, no adults. These teens are all juveniles, sent to a program called Discovery Unlimted or as this call it "Hoods in the Woods", to solve their problums. Their problums aren't anything extreme like cutting or anything, maybe just acting up, stealing, or maybe even just because their orphanes. Either way they are all her and have problums. They hike, go whitewatering, horse back riding, and other things. But what happens when they steal the companys van and decide to go whitewater rafting...in the Grand Canyon! Will they make it through the Colorodo River, or will they loose someone forever?

Girl: AHeartlessNobody
Girl:
Girl:
Boy:
Boy:
Boy:

Name:
Problum:
Crush:
Appearance: (anime pic or descreption)
Other:

Heres my character:

Name: Melody
Problum: Hung out with older guys and ended up getting in a car crash...four times.
Crush: It's a secret
Appearance: will get later
Other: Like music and horse back riding.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: DownRiver(OOC and profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:27 pm

(is it okay if I post the rest of the info later)
Last edited by Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:50 am

Sure, and once we get more people I'll post the IC up.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:38 pm

Name: Sean "The Smooth Criminal" Brown
Problem: theft
Bio: Sean has always been stealing since he was a kid from taking his dads joke finger (you know how you act like a kid got your finger and what...maybe its just me) to taking cars and even identities. His family was good to him he had every thing a middle class kid needed and could afforded but he liked the street life and stealing. He was like a complete genius when it came to taking anything and he meant anything he has even got his finger prints burned off showing his commitment. He has never been caught and was on hot streak when his grandmother pasted away and in her will she wanted him to enroll in this program called "Hoods in the Woods" to turn his life around so abiding by his dead grandmother wishes he has promised o try and turn his life around but they had talked about this before she pasted away and he agreed to try but he made no promises to change.
Crush: he wants to check out the talent first
Appearance: above
Other: Uhh.....

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!