Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tales of Eternity

Tales of Eternity: OOC

a part of “Tales of Eternity”, a fictional universe by Mid.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales of Eternity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tales of Eternity: OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:47 pm

XD Never played D&D.

Papo, the post was adorrid XD

I gotta recruit some people T-T
Bai Bai bby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:34 pm

I'm thinking of moving this RP to Hostile's website. It would mean a restart with hopefully a few extra players. How about it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurian Enasni on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 pm

D:
I dunno. Link me, and i can try to make my character appear earlier...
tho, i'm a little confused TT_TT
my spell didn't have any effect, and it makes me sad.. somewhere small inside...
but i'll move with it.
my IRC rp-site is dying, and nothing happens there, so i'm at loose ends... D:
~ Every girl needs her own knight in shining armor. Mine might not be a knight, nor his armor shining, but he's an Angel.~ ~Solar Power Seraphim~ My characters don't need an enemy. They have me. >:3

Aurian Enasni
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Oh so that's why you put a sign-ups at the site. Ok if people decide they want to move with the RP I'm game. As long as the RP continues I'm happy.

Sorry my emails system isn't working again. I thought no one had posted in the OOC. Should I wait and see if this going for a restart before I post again? *Ponders*

Dalmar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurian Enasni on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:11 pm

<_< i'm going to post...
D: a link to the site would be nice, i fear i migth get lost...>_>
cause i cliked, and there was a link on the page and i dunno if its that or sommat else... so :D Linkies?

Aurian Enasni
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

I'm a member of the forum Myrin wants to move the RP to so I can provide the link. We're an affiliate so there should be no problem. Here's the link http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_RPG_Spot/t ... 289/1/#new

I know I already sent it to you Aurian via PM but as thought about it I didn't think it would hurt to post it here.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby papolatte on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:59 pm

So do we have to start all over in posts? Or from where we last left off?
--------------------------------------------------------
"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone."

-Lance Clayton

papolatte
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:02 pm

I'm back!!!! And what's all that about moving it?

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurian Enasni on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Aparently we aren't moving along fast enough, or people keep dropping out...
or new people can be found at the new site *shrugs*
i'll be sticking around until it dies, in anycase

Aurian Enasni
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby papolatte on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Well, if we're starting over, I'll make a new character, mainly cause I hate carrying over old characters, but if we're continuing, I'd like to know, so I don't fall behind. So Myrin, Hostile, if either of you could detail me on this?

Also if it's new I might not join for a bit, I only have time for 2 rps really, to pay mucha ttention to, and I have one lined up if this or the other one fail to keep going.

papolatte
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hostilecrayon on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:37 am

I think she plans to start over. However, you're already a member of my forum, so it probably wouldn't be too difficult.

hostilecrayon
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:52 am

I have no internet at this moment =< so... I dunno! T-T

Mid
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby papolatte on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Yeah I'm a member. And darn, I really liked Naomi, but we'll see, since we're starting it over, I'll just join at some later point in time. It's no biggie, I was just curious if this particular thread was worth keeping tabs ona t the moment, or if I should keep tabs on the other one.

papolatte
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Well... should we restart? Or... just continue?

I'm asking cause if a few other ppl are interested on the other site, then there'd be more range. Or we can continue with where we are, << vote now or forever hold your peace!

Mid
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurian Enasni on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:36 pm

I'm up for both... because I work like that.
If we do Restart, I will be keeping Tsuihou the same(or as much the same as the other/new characters will let) although interactions with her might be different. (she might actually get her booze... and I'll have to work out a way for her to drink through a mask >->)
... actually, restarting, but with the base idea of events from the old one(if enough people transfer over) is what I think would be best. ... then again, I like going with familiar things o-o
but I'm good with a complete restart... <-<

Aurian Enasni
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:19 pm

XD!

Well I spoke with Spud and Valekor, they're still interested so we'll just continue from where we are. I like your character too Papo, *huggles*

Hopefully they'll post within the coming weeks. Giygas prevented V from posting due to a plotline we were trying to follow but since Giygas is no longer posting, V's just gonna try something else.

Now for Papo and Dalmar. <<... I been bad. >;3 you two are basically on the boarderline of Kali and are about to be surrounded by omg huge ass fuckin spiders! I think I called them Archii or something. They'd basically try to catch you, and take you to the nest to feed you to a special family member.

They can have either high jumping abilities, high speed, shoot acid webs (or normal webs) or be kultzy as hell. Enjoy, meet up with you two soon. <3

Mid
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby papolatte on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:54 pm

I'll let Dalmar post first, since my last post was directed at him. No rush.

papolatte
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valekor on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Myrin wrote:XD!

Well I spoke with Spud and Valekor, they're still interested so we'll just continue from where we are. I like your character too Papo, *huggles*

Hopefully they'll post within the coming weeks. Giygas prevented V from posting due to a plotline we were trying to follow but since Giygas is no longer posting, V's just gonna try something else.

Now for Papo and Dalmar. <<... I been bad. >;3 you two are basically on the boarderline of Kali and are about to be surrounded by omg huge ass fuckin spiders! I think I called them Archii or something. They'd basically try to catch you, and take you to the nest to feed you to a special family member.

They can have either high jumping abilities, high speed, shoot acid webs (or normal webs) or be kultzy as hell. Enjoy, meet up with you two soon. <3

I'd so like to SLAUGHTER them with my kickass broadsword. <3
Anyhow, I posted. I had planned on letting the thief run in to Naomi 'n the old geezer who's name I'm too lazy to look up at the moment. But It -sounded- like he just cast a transportation spell, so ya, I've left the post open enough for me to continue in the town, or outside the town.
^_^

I apologize for not responding for such a long time. I know it's a pain when people drop out, -especially- without notice. And I promised Myrin I'd post yesterday. <_<;;
Anyhow, forgive me T_T I'll do my best to get back in to the story, seeing as I have not lost my inspiration for this RP ^_^
Satophail: While not uncommon, Satophail is a degrading condition that targets the mind, heart, and self-confidence. If you find yourself making startlingly horrible fails with increasing regularity, contact your Doctor immediately.

Satophail
The cure
Cloasse lost it. Again.

Valekor
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby papolatte on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:28 pm

We didn't teleport, just some sort of illusion I guess for the spiders to be a bit confused.

And I'll post soonish. School is kicking my ass right now, but I hope you aren't in too much of a rush Dalmar, cause the way Naomi is, I'm gonna really have to think out her post, last thing I expected was her greedy self having to possibly leave behind all of her belongings back at her camp.

So I really gotta try to get into her mind set, since it's been a while. Although I'm pretty sure I know how I'm gonna have her react. I'll try to get on the post later tonight or tomorrow at some point.

papolatte
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!