Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

HG-22MSX 'Leviathan'

a topic in Mecha: Gundams, Mobile Suits and Armors, a part of the RPG forum.

A catalog of the mecha that can be found in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend.

HG-22MSX 'Leviathan'

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:01 pm

Designation: HG-22MSX
Codename: Leviathan
Unit type: Drop Ship
Head height: N/A
Total height: 40m
Total Length: 70m
Base weight: 150 tons.
Generator output: 5000kW Lithium Ion Cell
Thrusters: Eight verniers mounted in the rear. Four in a square pattern on the rear of the left bay, and four in a similar fasion on the right. Two mounted on top forward left, two on top forward right, two on bottom forward left, two on bottom forward right. Total: 16.
Armor: Titanium
Layout: A lower portion that consists of the cockpit and quarters. Cockpit has pilot's and copilot's seat, with a small hallway running behind the cockpit to a lift. to the left of the lift and to the right of the lift each lie a small compartment, housing one person each. Behind the lift is an access panel to lead into the engine/generator room. The lift leads to the upper level. At the top of the lift is a hallway that goes to the left and right, which each lead to a door to the rear. Through both doors are identical bays, housing repair and refit facilities for three mobile suits apiece. Past the three stations is an empty region with a set of doors in the floor, opening up to allow suits to drop through. EDIT: Additionally, there is a set of claws above each door, allowing the ship to pull in a suit unable to move into one of the bays on its own propulsion.
Armament: Twin 105mm guns on the underside of each end "U" bend, mounted to swivel in all directions. Two 105mm on each end on the outer sides facing forward, two 105 mm on each end on the inner sides facing the rear. Total: 8 105mm Guns
Image Link: N/A

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:01 pm

I don't think Verniers would be good to use on a drop ship.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:09 pm

Eric helped me with this one when I first introduced it. I originally had thrusters on it, but he pointed out that, with the ammount of fuel it required, it wouldn't take much more than a few bullets to turn it into one big mother fuckin' firework. So we went with Verniers.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:15 pm

Alright if Eric says verniers...then verniers it is.

On a side note though, perhaps to elevate this vernier problem separate verniers should be made. If, for example, the Leviathan had Large High Out Put Verniers, then it would be fine, or perhaps call them Shuttle-Grade Verniers, thereby separating them from the smaller verniers used on mobile suits. Also by having different sets of Verniers, the problem with "too many" verniers wouldn't be too bad since some of them could be labled as small low-output verniers. Just some thoughts...anyway...I'll get to work on figuring out the cost now.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:26 pm

o_O There ARE seperate sets. Unless you mean seperate sizes. But yeah, six seperate sets. One set on the back of each bay, one on the top of each, and one on the bottom of each.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:43 pm

I mean separate sets for the shop list. Which means separate sizes...guess I could have worded it better.

I can't approve this right now. I'm not saying it won't be approved, just there's alot of things to take into consideration. How much does a ship cost compared to a mobile suit. How much does a separate section on a hsip cost, especially if the sections deal with specific activities (repair, medical, etc.). Since well, in reality these sections wouldn't just be standard, they'd have specific requirements in them.

So yeah, we need to work on shuttle/ship building now, but other than that I think the Leviathan itself should be approved, though it is going to be a bit odd that any of the }{G suits (right now DSX, and soon Cygnus) both run off of a 5000KW power core (i forget if DSX is Fusion or Lithium Ion), so if this is going to be apart of the }{G forces, might look odd to have a drop ship that's supposed to carry 3 suits, and two of them having equal the power. Though it would make since, both DSX and Cygnus have near the same amount of vernier thrusters, and their generator's are also drained from beam weapondry, while the leviathan doesn't have any beam weapondry. I guess it's just something to consider, shouldn't be a problem power wise.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:34 am

Approved!

Total cost - 15,100,000

Don't ask me if you want to know the details lol, ask either Zhelir or Eric.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:09 pm

Details're added to the format.

500k base price.
There're no 105mms, so four 90s and four 75s replaced them, so...
125,000 x 4 for the 90s.
75,000 x 4 for the 75s
200,000 x 16 for verniers.
10mil for the Titanium armoring, as per the new addition to the format on vehicles over 20 tons.

So yeah, all that totalled up gives us a hearty 15.1mil.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!