Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kanenone Academy, private roleplay!

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Kanenone Academy, private roleplay!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Kay nodded "Uhuh! see you then" She waved good bye and headed for her next class.

The next class he had was rather boring, she could not concentrate on bit! Her mind seemed to just keep thinking about one thing... Guire! She sighed and shook her head, as if to shake the thoughts away. Why was she being like this so suddenly? This was very weird for her, to weird to be considered normal.

The bell ringed gently in Kay's ears, bringing her back to reality. She stood up with a small smile, she was probably just being paranoid, since she was him in a little pain... She was just worried!.... wasn't she?
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:53 pm

After second period Guire headed off to his 3rd period where he would see kay, he had to admit he was sad that him and Kay only had about 3 class's or so with eachother

Once to his class he when't and took his seat in Kay's group, suprisingly she haden't made it to class yet and he was starting to worry. "Did something happen to her, was she ok?, is she even here today?" he though to himself.
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” -Sun Tzu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:51 pm

By the time 3rd period rounded Kay had successfully blocked out all of her odd thoughts and stuck with her conclusion about seeing him hurt. The last thing she needed at this time of year was more things to think about. All she needed to think about was a thesis, or a paper due next week; She needed to be thinking more about her grades.

Slowly, almost in a apathetic motion, Kay walked into the classroom where Guire, Ryusaki, and Angelina was. A broad smile formed across her lips when she saw them as she sped up her pace. She sat down in the seat next to each one of them "Hi Guire, Ryusaki, Angelina," She said happily.

Kay was happy, She had all of her good friends around, and her little group had expanded its size within the matter of a day!

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:33 am

(( hey i'm so so so so so so so so so so soooooooo sorry for not replying to you sooner because i have had no internet for almost a month))

"OH, hey..hi...i mean" Guire replied to kay as he smiled. "So what's up with everyone?" he asked. "So, hey you guy's and girl's wouldn't happen to be into going to a martial art's tournament would you?" he asked all of them as he though about how he never had any friends to watch him at his fight's.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:15 pm

((It is totally fine! I do not mind at all!!!))

Ryusaki nodded his head "Ya that sounds awesome! Me and Angelina can go!." Angelina looked at him with a frown "Hey! You do not tell me where I am going!" they started bickering back and forth and before they knew it, where on the floor tickling each other.

Kay stared at them while rocking her head back in forth in disbelief; her friends! "That would be a lot of fun, " She said, trying to ignore the raging laughter and the staring eyes.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Guire was thankful that his new friend's wanted to see him fight in a match even though they have only known him a couple day's. "So my first match....is on...the 20th'' he said as he stared at ryusaki and Angelina strangely.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Kay giggled slightly when Angelina and Ryusaki finally calmed down. "ooh, we will cheer you on Guire!" Angelina said, like nothing had happened. Ryusaki sighed "yup, we will be their" He said, happy that that was over.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:12 pm

As lunch ended Guire headed off to his class alone with nothing on his mind but Kay and his world title fight. "wonder what kay is doing in her class" he asked himself.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:51 am

Ryusaki and Angelina had already went ahead towards their next class while Kay stood behind and walked along merrily. She looked to have a dreamy disposition as she looked slightly down and ahead. She was in deep thought, but... why? Wasn't it only a regular school day? No. She kept thinking about what Guire would look like when he started fighting. Kay felt herself blush slightly, why was she thinking so much about this? WHY WAS SHE BLUSHING!? She shook her head, as if the thoughts would blow away and rounded off towards her next class.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:12 pm

"RIIIIING!!!!" when't the school bell to let out school. "Oh schools out already?" Guire though to himself. Once out to the edge of school Guire yawned "Dad's not gonna pick me up today he want's me to start training the second school lets out, what a jerk" he though to himself as he started dashing off toward his home.

Once he got home Guire changed into his workout clothes. "Dad, i'm off to do my roadwork" he yelled out as he headed out the door. While on his road work he started jogging then would dash for 30 seconds or so then come to a complete stop to shadow box before starting over again.

Once back home Guire headed straight to his training room where he worked on his techniques for the fight in just 3 day's.

((soorry about not being on more, promise i'll be on more often k :D))

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:43 pm

((ya,m I am sorry too I have been away))

Kay sighed happily as the bell rang. She had thankfully gotten threw 2 test today and did not fail them! Sometimes she was not considered the smartest girl in the class.

She slowly started walking towards her locker to grab her stuff for the exercising portion today. Unfortunately, it was all laps today. She was personally not looking forward to it, but she was too dedicated to quit now!

She met up with Angelina, whom was already on her way and got ready for the physical torture.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:49 am

((where ya been?))

Guire woke up the next morning at 5:30am, he got out of bed and got changed into his trackpants and a white t-shirt and threw on a heavy duty sweatshirt. "Time for roadwork'' he said as he yawned and left the room. Once down stairs he noticed his dad sitting at the table quietly eating his breakfast. "What are you doing up this early?" Guire asked his dad. "I should ask you the same Guire'' he replied. "I was going to do my roadwork'' he told his father. ''this early in the morning? It's 5:35am, why so early?" Guire's father asked him. "well, since I'm going for the world, there's no time to rest" he responded as he opened the front door, a cold breeze entering the now silent room. Guire's father shook his head as he continued eating his breakfast, Guire stepped out the door shutting it behind him softly.

During his roadwork Guire was beginning to feel exhausted, "Damn, i should have eaten something before i left" he said out loud to himself. Upon talking to himself he spotted a bread store with lights on. Guire continued jogging when he noticed the owner put up the open sign. "Ah, yes perfect, bread wont do much but at leased it will be something that i can eat" he though to himself as he sprinted as fast as he could the next 30-40 yards to the store. "DING-DONG'' a noise made as he entered the store. ''OH, good morning'' the store keeper said. "Morning sir." Guire replied back politely. "What are you doing up at this time of day?' the store keeper asked. "hehe, i'm out training for my next match at an upcoming tournament in 2 days, i forgot to eat before i left to run this morning" Guire replied with a smile. '' Ok well i have some fresh bread coming out of the oven" the old man said as he headed off into the back.

3 minutes go bye as Guire waits for the owner of the store to come back out. "here ya go son, fresh bread" the man says with a chuckle in his voice. "Wow this looks really good" he tell the owner as he quickly picks up some tongs and quickly grabs 3 pieces of bread. "Ok then that will be 3 dollars'' the man says to Guire. "What, 3 dollars? are you kidding?" Guire asked. "Ho-ho yes that's correct, 3 dollars." the man replies. Guire hands over 5 dollars and walks away. "Young man, your change" the old man yells out. "No thanks, keep it as a tip, I'll be back again." Guire yells out as he leaves the bread store and begins sprinting off on his daily roadwork route.

Once Guire returns home he heads upstairs and takes a quick shower. After his shower he get's ready for school and heads downstairs. "How was you roadwork this morning?" Guire's dad asks as Guire comes downstairs. "It was good, i didn't grab any breakfast before i left so i stopped at a bread store that was open down on main street called hayanma bread store" he replied as he got to the front door. "Ok well you better get to school, you've only got about 20 minutes" his father says as he walks into the next room. "What?" he yells out. "Was i in the shower that long?" Guire thinks to himself with a shocked look on his face. "You'd better hurry" his father yells from the other room. Guire slams the door and bolts off to school running as fast as he can to make sure he's no late to school.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:53 am

After around two and a half hours of running with Angelina, Kay could have sworn that they were both ready to die. “That *huff* was *huff huff* fun!” She said, trying to make it sound like it was fun. Everyone looked at her with a slight frown thinking ‘Have you gone mad Kay!’ She sighed, seeing that did not work very well. “Well at least it is over!” Angelina said as she stretched out her arms. By the time the season starts we will be the fastest runners their! They seemed to like that one a bit better. A small glint entered Kay’s eyes as she thought about that. Her teem was already one of the faster teems, but being the fastest would be their goal. And although Kay would never brag about it, she was the fastest girl on the team. “Alright girls you can go home for today!” The coach said.

Quickly Kay started walking home, wanting to get everything done for the day before it got dark. She sighed when she realized how much homework she had, which obviously would not be resolved in a quick 15 minutes. She shook her head, not wanting to think about thoughts like that right now. Instead, for some odd reason, she started thinking about Guire. She really could not wait to see him in the tournament. She just knew that he was going to win! You could see it in his eyes how dedicated he was at times. Even though she had never really seen him outside of school, her hunch felt correct. Kay’s feet came to a stop when she suddenly realized that she was already home. She had been so deep in thought that she had almost past it!

“I’m home!” She yelled in to the dim lighted kitchen. She sniffed the air, smelling a type of cheesy aroma that could only mean one thing; pizza. She smiled and grabbed a slice of the table. It seemed that her family had decided to go ahead and eat without her. Probably because her Dad had started working the late night shifts down at the factory. It was sad that she was not going to see him often, but she did not want to be selfish. She took a deep breath and started heading up stairs with her back pack. She was ready to get through this giant pile of homework and go to bed.

After 2 hours of homework, Kay finally put her pencil down and sighed. Her school had not assigned that much homework, but she could not get her mind of Guire. How good was he? When did he start? So many question went through her head in that short amount of time that were left unanswered. She ignored them though, only thing she wanted to do now was go to bed. She yawned deeply and pulled the covers right above her head and closed her eyes to sleep.

Kay got out of bed 20 minutes earlier then usual, wanting to get in the shower before her little siblings. She quickly got in and let the shower take away all of her stress. The hot water felt good this early in the morning and made Kay only think about herself. Nothing else seemed to matter when she was in the shower or swimming, the water seemed to do that to her. After 20 minutes she heard a knock on the door, signaling it was time for her to get out. “Alright I am getting out!” She yelled at her brothers muffled screams from the blocked doorway. Quickly Kay dried and changed in to a pair of clothes so she was ready for the day. She stepped out of the doorway “sorry Bro” She patted his head playfully, wanting to get him mad. He frowned at her “Stop doing that!” He yelled as he slammed the door. Kay chuckled playfully as she went downstairs to grab some breakfast. After she was done she got ready to go for school and sped out the doorway.

((I was on vacation!))

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:25 pm

((sorry for taking so long to reply i did it once then my comp weirded out and deleted everything and so i got mad and left but i'm redoing it as you will see below.))

Guire could hear the school bell ringing he had just 5 minutes to get to class and he was still a good 3 minutes from the school, but he could see it. "Can't be late" he yelled out to himself and he turned up the heat and increased his speed pushing himself to run faster.

Once inside the class Guire gasped for air, he was all out of breath. "My lungs are on fire" he whispered to himself as he took a deep breath and calmed his breathing down. "Hey Kay, hows it going?" he said as he approached his seat which was right next to hers.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:33 pm

((no problem!))

Kay smiled brightly when she saw Guire but then caught herself, feeling stupid for being so excited about such a little thing. "Its good! how are y-" She frowned slightly seeing as his breathing was slightly unregulated and he looked worn out. "Are you okay? Do you feel sick" She asked in a concerned voice.

She hoped he was not coming down with something. The last thing she wanted was to hear that he got sick before his big day. From even the looks in his eyes she could tell that he cared a lot about it.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:01 am

"I'm goo-" he suddenly stopped in the middle of the sentence"woah woah woah, calm down I'm fine, no i don't feel sick i was like 10 minutes behind and was gonna be late to school so i had to run, that's why I'm worn out." he replied.

Guire sat down wondering why Kay was so worried about him. The bell rung dignifying the end of class. "So Kay? see you at lunch right?

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Kay felt stupid for a few seconds and akwardly laughed "Oh, sorry my bad" She said as she burried her face in her book. Why had she even gotten so worried? Even if he was sick wasn't that his problem? She shrugged it off before her mind started to repent the idea even more.

"So Kay? see you at lunch right?" Guire asked

Kay smiled and nodded her head "yup! see you their!" She said with a slight wave. She picked up her books from her desk and quickly fast walked out of their and towards her next class.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!