Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

FF 2 New Generation Char sign-ups

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

FF 2 New Generation Char sign-ups

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:52 pm

MAIN PLOT:
It had been so long since the Hero of old had defeated such great evil. Cloud, with help from many friends, had destroyed what was believed to be the Final Remanets of Sephiroth. What followed was such a time as was always know, with perhaps, less evil within Midgarth. The childeren of the Slums were in the slums, and everyone else seemed to be looking for an excuse to start another war. The excuse had finally come, the passiong of Cloud and Tiffa. It was believed by those who believed in the Two Heros, that they went to join Airess in her quest in the afterlife. With this passing, those evil men of even more degrading intentions, they had found the PERFECT excuse. War, or more correctly, small battles broke out everywhere imaginable. Few were there that fought for a better understand, a more perfected life for all. Others, even worse than the evil men, were searching for the Life Force. It was said that whoever held it, held the Hero's Life within them. Little did anyone know, the Life Force was dying of it's own accord and something had to be done. Few felt this cry by the Life Force, yet all headed the call in one way or another. Perhaps more terrifying rumor spread like wildfire that those of Sephiroth, mayhaps himself in the flesh, had returned once more.

Now I ask. Do you have what it takes to choose a side? Perhaps you will stand aside? Welcome to the New Generation.

RULES:
1) NO GOD MODDING
2) NO killing UNLESS permission granted by the other person
3) Have fun

LINK: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/new-generation-t20497.html

Name: Kinarra
Weapons and Armor: Tends to use will / ki energy but does know how to fight with a combo sword that she calls "Tension Ari" meaning my "Ol' Loved One". Carries one hidden dagger and carries several poison bottles on her person.
Abilites: Will reveal later
Special Abilites: Will reveal later
Personalitly: Some what shy but tends to be ussaly outgoing, tends to be eaisly upset most times, is secretly broken within from the past but ussaly does not reaveal to any person.
Apperance: Image
Only differance is she has brown hair.
Alignment: Good Netural
Fighting Style: Free style as of not to long ago
Short Bio: Will tell in time
Extra Stuff: Will reveal later
Last edited by Blaise on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yawe vakna. Eld hrimner un fortha onr lovissa vara.
Bond of trust awken. Grow and put forth your lily of spring.

Your love is the rain that falls to my earth. Without you the sun has no warmth, the flowers have no beauty, the day is as dark as a moonless night. Without you... there is no life, for you are my soul.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blaise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: FF 2 New Generation Char sign-ups

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialBeast on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:15 pm

This is supposed to be the character skelly for this RP. Poor Blaise forgot it. Enjoy!

Name:
Abilites: (Such as anything special.)
Special Abilites: (Can only be used if you are wounded badly)
Personalitly:
Apperance: (Pic or description)
Alignment:
Fighting Style:
Short Bio:
Extra Stuff: (Such as other abilites that don't fit into the rest of this Skelly)

(Now...Time for my character. It should be known that he sounds powerful because he is. I have used him for years in many other FF RP's. No complaints please ^_^.)

Name: Grass
Weapons and Armor: Twin "Omega" blades. Nicknamed "Yuri" and "Kray". Can be taken apart much like Clouds Original blades, yet into Twelve pieces, not seven
Abilites: Telepathy. Rarly speaks so he uses this instead. Also can Mind Shout.
Special Abilites: Omni Buster 18 (You get the idea. I hope)
Personalitly: An ever calm, somewhat shy person. Tends to be on the touchy side when someone wishes to fight him or stand in his way
Apperance: http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww12 ... eGrass.jpg
Alignment: Neutral, though he fights for Honor and Justification as he knows it
Fighting Style: Twin Omega Style. Simaltaneous weilds the Twins, very easily and very skillfully.
Short Bio: Much is unknown about Grass. He has never been known to speak, save to his pet Danika, to anyone with spoken words. He most always prefers his Telepathy
Extra Stuff: He has Ultima based Gloves that are his first choice in a fight. Embroidered with this excellent Materia makes them durable, trustworthy, and strong. When Grass concentrates on using them he can use various Ulitma spells, though that rarly happens. He also has a pet Summon that is his "Speaker" to the outside world(Much like Sith for Red Thirteen).
Appearance: http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww12 ... bunkle.jpg (Yes. It IS Carbunkle from FF8. What? He's Cute!!!)
Last edited by CelestialBeast on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Resident Nine foot cat is here to help! And is looking for a place to call home. If you want to do a PRP, I'm up for that, so msg me!

One Last thing! Looking for a RP that myself (Nine Foot Celestic Cat) would fit into. Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Thanks Beast. I forgot that little part. ^^

Blaise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:18 am

Name: Marlene Wallace
Appearance: Image
Bio: Marlene had been

Finish this later!!
Please rate my posts, as I work very hard and diligently on them, and well, I'd like my reputation rating to be a reflection of that.

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaVerbMan on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Name:Brother Kyle
Weapons and Armor: Wears cloth armor and has two ivory and brass knucles
Abilites: First aid (small healing abilty), speedy reflexes (has a higher dodge rate then most)
Special Abilites: heavenly rath (if hes far from his aponet he is transferd to it and then hits his foe over 100 times)
Personalitly:all ways eather turning the other cheek or finding some way not to fight this brother of the cloth is trying to share his message of peace. will fight if need arises but all ways feels bad after words.
Apperance: Image
Alignment:lawfull good
Fighting Style:martial arts
Short Bio:spending all of his life in his temple, Brother Kyle spent most nights and days training and
praying. he has not seen any of the world and is amazed at all of the stuff that the world has to offer
Extra Stuff:

DaVerbMan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Nice Char Da. I hope you help bring this rp up off the ground and help make it interesting. ^^

Blaise
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!