Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chess RP

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Chess RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:21 am

This RP will be the sites first one page RP, we will try to finish this RP without it hitting Page 2

IC: Yami sat down at the table and looked over his opponent

"Are you ready miss?"

Grasping a pawn he moved it forward two squares and released it
Last edited by Yami-Dokuro on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Chess RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:26 am

"I'm always ready." Yami's opponent, a young woman with blue eyes and darkish blond hair, leaned forward and rested her chin in her hand. She gazed at the board for perhaps a little longer than necessary at the first move, then grasped a pawn and shuffled it forward to e6. She didn't actually know what the name of the space was, but was quite certain it was a good one. If all else failed, she could just sneeze and mess up the whole board, anyhow.
Pushing long bangs out of her face, Jadeling crossed her arms and smirked across the table. "You're move, kiddo."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:29 am

Yami sweeped his long black hair backwards over his left ear then grasped his knight and moved it to a new home close to Jade's pawn

"I hope you do better then the last person who faced me, he lost in two rounds"
Last edited by Yami-Dokuro on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:33 am

"Ha! Two rounds?" Jadeling reached down and shifted another piece, but paused with it halfway to its destination. She was staring at the window, as though seeing something unexpected. The second Yami's eyes turned, she nudged his original pawn back a space, then clacked her piece loudly into its new home. "Your move!"

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:36 am

Yami glaced back at the board

"Hey, did you move my pawn I swear I had it on that square but no matter"

Yami moved his knight from its resting place and captured Jade's first pawn

"Looks like the first piece is mine"
Last edited by Yami-Dokuro on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:41 am

Jadeling fought off the urge to laugh, even managing an injured look at the spot-on accusation. The look remained as she captured Yami's knight, setting it firmly in her prison spot. The game was moving smoothly, as any chess game worth its title would.

A few moves later, and the board was getting rather bare. Each player had assembled a tidy sum of pieces in their prisons, and both kings had been shifted from their original positions for safe keeping.

"Hey," Jadeling started, thumbing her remaining rook, "What do you say we make things interesting?"

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:43 am

"I'm listening"

Yami tapped his finger against the Queen he had captured

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:46 am

Jadeling reached over and grasped a couple of Yami's pieces from her prison. Clutching the knight and rook between two knuckles, she wiggled them around a bit.
"I give you these back...you put them in their original spots..and you give me my queen. It might make the game last a little longer. What do you say?" Her eyes had become a bit bluer and bigger as she began tapping her fingers on the board.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:50 am

"Heh, desperate are we, sure I'll accept but it'll only lead you to defeat"

Yami returned the Queen to Jade and returned his Rook and Knight to their original locations

"Now as I remember it's still your move"

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:52 am

With her queen returned to its original position, and Yami's pieces back in theres...she was in just the right place to dispose of the knight she had just given back. Clicking it off the board, she smiled and looked up at Yami as it became apparent that the game may have been coming to a close. His rook was not at the proper angle to dispose of the queen, and..
"Check."

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:55 am

"Gah, how, meh no matter"

Yami moved his free bishop and defended his King as he tried to figure out what to do next

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:57 am

Not bothering to hide her grin now, Jadeling shoved a pawn, of all things, up to dispose of the bishop. She was beginning to develop that tingling feeling in the back of her neck that always came before a grand victory. Granted, she didn't feel it often, but she recognized it now.

"Check."

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:06 am

Yami only had one move left and it would put him in checkmate, he grabbed the King and moved it to it's doom

"Guess this is over"

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:14 am

Jadeling's grin grew ever wider. Grabbing her queen, she leaned down until her face was level with the board and took aim, using the queen like a pool stick. She prepared to launch the king into space, glancing up at Yami with a sort of devilish glee. "See ya..!"

"..Sucker!" The girl muttered as she awoke. She pressed her face into the lump of a pillow, grinning against the rough cotton. Slowly, her messy head lifted, long hair tangled in all manner of twists and curls. She looked this way and that, and found...her room. No chess board, no Yami about to be slaughtered in a chessly manner. Propping herself up on one elbow, she took a second look around the cramped room. Just in case.
"Aw, applesauce.." She muttered as she sat up and crossed her legs, shoving her fingers through her hair. "I almost won!"

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:17 am

This RP is now finished, any mod please move this to Completed RP's

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!