Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP Angel and Madden

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP Angel and Madden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Morgan sighed and moved closer. "That's not true. You know I love you more then life itself..I'm just upset with you. Never say that I don't want you unless you're certain I don't." she said and wrapped her arms around him. She leaned in and kissed his cheek and smiled at him. "Come on..smile." she said, trying to make him smile.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:16 am

He shook himself out of the slump, he'd been depressed over her before and wanting to be with her, this was just a little worse than the last time. He hugged her back and said, "I'm sorry Morgan." He smiled weakly and looked at her. "I just want you to be happy." He smiled and laid back on the couch looking up at her, "I'm just being stupid." He sighed
"And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s FEARLESS too." - Taylor Swift

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Morgan nodded. "It's fine." she said as she looked at him. She patted his hand. "Come on..let's go out for breakfast...well lunch." she said as she got up. "Be right back." she said and ran upstairs to change into some jeans and a clean shirt and fixed her hair. She came back down. "Okay, I'm ready whenever you are." she smiled at him and took his hand.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:43 pm

He took her hand and walked with her to the diner around the corner from their houses. He was nervous, he didn't know what she was going to say, what she was thinking. He wished more than anything he could read her mind at that moment. He looked into her eyes as they sat in the booth and said softly, "Tell me what you're thinking. You're driving me crazy with all this silence. I can't take it." He bit his lip nervously waiting for her response.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:54 pm

"I'm just thinkin about what happened last night." Morgan said as she looked at him. She got quiet as the waitress brought them menus and asked what they wanted to drink. Morgan got a diet coke and began scanning her menu for food.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm

"What?" He bit his lip and ordered a water looking over the menu himself. He barely remembered what had happened last night, he just knew she wasn't at his house in the morning and that meant something serious. He knew by that he needed to make something up to her.

He already knew what he wanted they always ate there together and he always got the same thing every time, It never failed. He usually never failed.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm

"About what happened between us last night after Brandon's party." Morgan said as the waitress went to get their drinks. Morgan decided to just get the same lunch she always got and put her menu down and then looked at Shane. She realized he didn't remember a thing because he was high and drunk the night before. She sighed. "You don't remember anything do you?" she asked him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:12 pm

He shook his head slightly and tried thinking about it harder. He just for the life of him couldn't remember. He was looking down at his hands twidling them like he was a school boy being scolded, "No, I'm so sorry for whatever I said Morgan. I'm gonna stop drinking and smoking, I swear." He sighed slightly and looked up again just not directly at her yet... Both of them knew that wasn't true and would probably never happen. He looked into her eyes and waited for her to tell him what was going on. He'd hoped whatever he said wasn't too stupid and she was going to be able to forgive him after he tried over and over to make it up to her like usual. He'd have to think of something good this time he figured.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:32 am

Morgan sighed. Of course he didn't remember, and she really didn't want to discuss what happened last night in a public place. "I really don't want to discuss it right now..but we can when we go back to my house. It's pretty bad." she said as she looked at him and then shook her head. "Yeah okay, Shane. I know you won't stop drinking or smoking because you say that all the time and then you do it again." she said as she looked at him. Her cell phone began vibrating in her pocket and she pulled it out. It was a text message from Nixon. She read it and smiled and then texted him back before looking up when their food came.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:44 pm

He sighed not wanting to argue about anything right now he just wanted to enjoy the time with her because he had a feeling that when he got home there wouldn't be much happiness between them. He bit into his cheeseburger and chewed almost silently then looked up at her, "Morgan I can stop you know." He bit his lip slightly.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Morgan put some ketchup on her plate for her fries and began dipping them. She ate them as she looked at him. "No you can't..I don't believe you can Shane." she said as she looked back down at her plate and sighed. "I wish I could but I really can't." she added as she took a sip of her coke and continued munching on her fries.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:57 pm

"Well I can." He said and then started to eat his fries, trying to avoid talking almost for the rest of the meal. His plan failed once all his food was gone and he was forced to look up at her, look into her eyes. "I don't wanna hurt you anymore Morgan." He sighed, "I want to be there for you and be the guy you deserve."

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:38 am

Morgan sighed. She knew he couldn't, but she didn't say anything and concentrated on her fries and burger. Once she was done, she looked up at him. "Can we not talk about this right now?" she said as she took the last bite of her sandwhich and then looked at him. "I'm finished and redy to leave if you are?" she said as she finished her coke and waited for him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:55 am

He finished up and paid the bill then got up and started walking with her back towards their houses, "My house or yours?" He asked biting his lip softly hoping she wasn't mad at him and they could at least talk about what happened. He couldn't believe he didn't remember, he'd hoped he hadn't done another stupid thing to ruin their friendship, though he had a feeling he definitely did. He looked into her eyes and then back down at the ground, he was ashamed, embarrassed, feeling pathetic and he hadn't even known what he did yet.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Morgan walked beside him, thinking. "I guess mine." she said. "Unless your parents are home?" she added. She really didn't trust being alone with Shane at the moment. That was bad, but after what happened last night, that's how she felt. At least for a while. She would eventually forgive him but not right now. Not when it was still fresh on her mind.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:28 am

"Okay." He knew something was up when she was thinking about parents being home, that was never usually an issue with her. He was starting to get worried about what he'd done, sure he'd done a bunch of drunk stupid shit but she had always usually forgiven him with plenty of ease.

They got to her house and he looked into her eyes, "Wanna go upstairs and talk?"

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!