Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Stuff to know about my characters [multiuniversal]

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Stuff to know about my characters [multiuniversal]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zarcon on Tue May 26, 2009 9:19 am

Ok, in my character profiles(and those that I haven't written yet) there are some terms I use that don't make much sense without an explanation. These are the basic things to know.

Kalgaians: These are beings created by the "Four Lords". There are 12 family's in the Kalgaian category, each of the four lords created 3 family's each. They are:

[Ultima]
Ivalice(my stories are based around this family.)
Wintercrest
Avalon

[Guardia]
Nobala
Terranaxis
drakan

[Nexar]
Timalane
reflexa
futra

[Elementra]
gaia
ferveras
cryptan

Ironite Blades: These weapons are swords that can morph into another weapon by saying certain words(this was inspired by some of the animes i watch). the reason these blades do this is because of a spirit that possesses the metal in the blade, there are thousands of these blades, so i'm not going to list them. The blades have 5 states, these are: sealed(just a normal blade), unleashed(name of the blade is called out, showing it's true form), syncro( the blade and the wielder syncronise with each other to become a more deadlier opponent), full syncro(the power of the wielder and the blade also syncronise to become more powerful) and legendary( explained in James' story. Zherros almost achieves this state before almost going insane)

Personal Vanguards: these are a mix of Humans and Kalgians who serve under a specific Ivalice instead of being an Ivalice Knight. These vanguards are a collection of an Ivalice's closest friends.

Citadel nicknames: each of the 12 family's has a citadel with a nickname depending on when it was built. they are:
1.Uno(Ivalice)
2.Twisteria(Terranaxis)
3.Therma(Drakan)
4.Fourtra(Futra)
5.Fiona(Gaia)
6.Sienna(Avalon)
7.Sevara(Nobala)
8.Elio(Reflexa)
9.Nina(Wintercrest)
10.Tenna(Ferveras)
11.Ella(Timalane)
12.Twilight(Cryptan)
there is also the citadel of the four lords called "Quadleanna" and the citadel of the anti lord[explained in James' story] known as terra maxima

Pronunciation of names
there are a few names that can be pronounced differently than i want them to be, so I've put them down here:
Serthane[sir-thane]
Madeline[mad-el-in]
Ascaran[as-car-an]
Kalgaian[kal-gaian]
Quadleanna[quad-le-anna]
Terranaxis[terra-naxis]
Sienna[sea-enna]
Avalon[av-al-on]
Elio[E-lI-o]
Reflexa[re-flex-a]
Timalane[tim-al-ane]
Cryptan[cryp-tan]
Koros[core-os

I may edit this later after writing more profiles and stories

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zarcon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!