Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

RPG'S (Funny) song of reflection

a topic in Music, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Are you a budding musician? Share with us here!

RPG'S (Funny) song of reflection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Tue May 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Ok well it could probly be better but i had a cool idea.... i was listening to We didn't start the fire by billy joel when it hit me..... RPG NEEDS A SONG! So i took some events here and redubbed We didn't start the fire pretty well.... enjoy XD

Servers, Roleplay, Gay Marriage, Yay or nay?
Moderators, Administrators, Eric Martindale

Chat’s a party, No division, fishy Stcks, Television
Lightish Red, Multiverse, Technocracy

Saladin, F-bomb, sugar snacks, pandomonium
Rambo, can we die? and the big ol’ Evil eye

Disease, Zombies, Vexar’s got a new queen
Adult forum, No go, Dani says goodbye

Chorus
We didnt start the roleplay
We were always typin
Since the worlds been playing
We didnt start the Forum
No we didnt make it
But we tried to fake it!

Dragon Eggs, molotove, and again the F-Bomb
Roleplay, gave way, Writers Block

Attraction, debate, Pie, cake, Souffle?
Man these lyrics hard to get by, someone help me come on guys!

Religion, XD, Battle Realm has a sweet Team
Ban hammr, Face palm, newbies, And Napalm

no clock, Sugar high , server reboot , kthxbye!
High school, Drag Cave , trouble in the Chat!

Chorus

Pop good, Bands Rock, Alvaron , (Hurricane) Katrina
Elementals, Who told a lie, We are all so kawaii!

Skellagrim, missed his job, car got him in the balls
Marriage, fingers itch, Vexar had Nipple Twitch!

Octagon, In the cage, Freaking Monkeys in space
Flaming hoops, Dipstick, Mug behind the madness

youtube, I gotta pee, coca-cola not for me
Vexars birds, psycho, Dragons in the MTO

Chorus

yes a club with no guys, stranger watch,open eyes
many ships, burning, Kronos lost his patience

miss the Ol’ insanium, Vampire school Mania
Rozwell, Paris Hilton, QB beats a known assailent

your mom, bad come back, Dragon described his sex
IDK, Wrong Way, what else can I play?

Chorus

Saladin’s ego again, no I won’t be a freind
Moonstop, Game on, RPG, pet rock
Begin, end it, Decline, some manga need a fine
Army is in iran, military makes a plan

My fortune,join the ride, heavy metal, suicide
Money’s debt, aids ain’t a joke, you got smacked, DOWN VOTE
princesses turn to hoores, I discovered martial arts
Space age control wars, I cant take it anymore!

Chorus

We didnt start the Roleplay
But when we are on
it’ll still play on, and on, and on, and on...

(Disclaimer, yes i know that certain events in this redub may seem offensive to some, saladin and Skellagrim ecspecially, it's not meant to be used as a comment or a flame.... it's just meant to be a refelction of RPG's Past)
Last edited by Arietraekos on Tue May 19, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: RPG's theme song!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Tue May 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Amazing Riik.You have out a s&$#load of work here.(Can you sneak in some Latin talking,or door/knocking lyrics?)
y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.-Donnie Darko
CTHULU FOR PRESIDENT:WHY CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emptor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Tue May 19, 2009 8:29 pm

dude that was awesome they should like put that on the front page or something

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue May 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Next stop youtube...I need a mic and someone to film me lol

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Tue May 19, 2009 8:35 pm

HAHA OH MAH GAWD!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!! We need to have a competition. :P

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue May 19, 2009 8:57 pm

THIS MAKES SO HAPPY!!! OMG! MY HISTORY TEACHER USED TO PLAY THIS ALL THE TIME!!!

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: RPG'S (Funny) song of reflection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Tue May 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Heh thanks alot guys, and crimson, byw if ANYONE is gonna make it for youtube I will.... although it all depends on how well you do it...

Thanks for all the compliments!

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Tue May 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Holy CRAP, when did I "beat a known assailant"? Does it have anything to do with my first ranked fight where I managed to pull an upset against Rion?

Awesome that you decided to include me, though. ^_^

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Wed May 20, 2009 5:32 am

Thats exactly what it is QB i was waiting for a response from you...XD

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Now, if only one of us could sing like Billy Joel.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!