Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vayeate

a topic in OOC: Discussion, Organization, and Reference, a part of the RPG forum.

For all out of character discussions and references.

Vayeate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:56 am

Looking to sell the Vayeate that i got my hands on through a long chain of events.

2 500 000 OBO

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Claude Faile
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:27 pm

Interested - Offering $1.8kk.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:02 pm

I'm looking to buy Heavy Arms, not enough.

But I'll think it over.

Claude Faile
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:51 pm

Pardon the somewhat offtopic post, but if I'm not mistaken, Heavyarms is a pile of rubble right now.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:46 pm

Heavy Arms Kai.

I believe that it is still intact? Am I mistaken?

My fault for not mentioning that earlier

Claude Faile
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:19 am

Technically all of the Gundams from the anime and OVA were destroyed. Heavyarms (whether original version, the Kai or upgraded for space combat version, or Custom) would have to be either rebuilt from salvaged parts (though I don't think any of the pilots would have just let the parts sit around for some one to just pick them up) or technically a new unit based exactly on the same design, which is how assume things would, and in some cases, has come into play for any of the previously existing designs.

This isn't to say you can't do it, but that some story element should exist if your planning on bringing back something like the Heavyarms.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:21 am

Thank you for the information Kiyoshi. That is a terribly good point. How would you suggest to go about rebuilding Heavy Arms? The original preferably, but if not Kai is just as good.

Claude Faile
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:53 pm

Well, personally, I'd recomend an Information raid on L03, to try to see if you can find a copy of Heavyarms' blueprints. After that, find yourself someone good with Gundanium, hit MO-V for a supply, and vanish somewhere to build it.

That'd be my plan, anyhow.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:31 pm

Technically he could just ransack any old OZ base and see if he can find old information for the mobile suit. They did take extensive efforts to get all the data they could.

I would then suggest either going to MO-V and getting some gundanium there and build from that data.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:01 am

Thanks for the advice. I think I will be using both of your ideas. Just hit any old OZ base and then take off somewhere to for building.

You've been most help full.

Claude Faile
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:38 am

Master,
Still considering your offer, but how about we up the deal.
I will throw in the flamethrower and Beam Lancer for 2.0 kk

Claude Faile
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:28 am

"I'll give you two, and an extra half for your troubles. Payment is in transit."

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:15 pm

Vayeate=Sold

Thank you for the transaction.

Claude Faile
Member for 18 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!