Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Walking Around

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Walking Around

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:04 pm

((yea sooo true hahahaha. hmm how about this time something happens and they get cut off) )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:11 pm

((alright...a phone call?))
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:13 pm

(sure good idea)

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:20 pm

(ok)

Lucy kissed him again and again until she heard a distant ringing: the phone. She groaned and pushed Caleb slightly away. "We should probably get that." She breathed, her face a little flush.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:34 am

"Yea...true.." He got off of her and reached over to grab the phone, handing it to her.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:49 pm

"Thanks" Lucy smiled as he handed her the phone and turned it on. "Hello?" She paused, listening to the person on the other end. "Oh, ok. Just make sure you're safe and I guess I'll see you sometime tomorrow." Another pause. "I love you too, bye." And she hung up the phone, laying it on the bed beside her. "That was my mom again. She's trapped at work so I'm stuck here for the night." She sighed.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:13 am

"Oh i see...well thats not all too bad" He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I can keep you company if you would like...or i can leave"

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:18 am

"Well you don't have to stay, but you can if you want to. I'll be bed bound either way." Luc looked up at him with a smile.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:59 pm

He smiled. "Well it depends on how comfortable you are with me here while you sleep." He wouldn't mind if he had to leave her alone, he knew he could find her again, he just didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:03 pm

Lucy shrugged. "I wouldn't mind at all." She smiled. "Unless you would mind." The girl said in all honesty.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:46 pm

"I dont know...i'm kinda thinking i should go home for the night..." He looked away for a second, feeling kinda bad, but he didn't want to do anything stupid

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:56 pm

Lucy looked down. "Oh, well if you have to then you might wanna leave before it gets much darker outside." She looked over at the window.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:33 pm

"Yea..maybe i should" He looked at her and then leaned over and kissed her again.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:40 pm

Lucy kissed him back and whimpered, then pulled away. "Yea. Well, if you should go then..." She didn't really want him to but didn't want to get him in trouble or anything. "Will I ever see you again?" She asked, looking down.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:43 pm

"ofcourse you will" He smiled at her. "Just give me your number and i'll give you mine and i will call you tomarrow or something...don't you worry, i would never let such a pretty girl go to waste" He smiled and kissed her forehead. He took piece of paper and a pen out of the drawer in the nightstand wrote down his name and number. "call me if you need anything..."

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:54 pm

"Alright. If you want to come over, just call." She smiled, writing down her number and her friends number.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:14 pm

He put the piece of paper she wrote on , in his pocket. "I will.." He kissed her again. "Sweet dreams babe.."

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:23 pm

"Night." She smiled. "hey, do you mind turning off the light when you leave?" Luc asked, turning on the tv and muting it so she wouldn't have to get up.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:22 pm

"Ofcourse i dont mind" He kissed her again and went over to the door and flicked the switch. "Goodnight lovely.." He shut the door and walked down the stairs, and out the door. He skated home, slowly in the dark, by the street lamps.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:25 pm

"night." She smiled, trying to get comfertable without him there. It was slightly hard, and Lucy couldn't wait for the next day.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!